KEIRAN from eic videos and t.i.m

lascivious_lad

Keiran's one of my favourites. I've tried looking for him a few times to see if he's on BBRT, Twitter or been in anything other than Eric Videos and TIM things; but I've not been able to find anything at all.

Googleing 'Keiran the XXL Australian' doesn't bring a lot of any use up

It just look like moles and bit or acne to me.

I found an interview with him a while back, he's fully versatile, not top, in his personal life; and he talks about random hookups at a gay beach and in the woods next to the beach. -putting that together with the studios he's preformed for, I would guess he was poz; but yeah, the spots and marks across his shoulders just look like moles and acne to me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
It just look like moles and bit or acne to me.

I found an interview with him a while back, he's fully versatile, not top, in his personal life; and he talks about random hookups at a gay beach and in the woods next to the beach. -putting that together with the studios he's preformed for, I would guess he was poz; but yeah, the spots and marks across his shoulders just look like moles and acne to me.

Hey where did you see or read the interview, please can you forward the link(s) Thanks