Two loads at Club 80

spannergrip

Don't normally go to Club 80 (sex club) on a Thursday night but was feeling horny. Different crowd to the weekend. During the week guys seem to want to fuck, blow and go. Friday and Saturday nights however guys are out to play throughout the night and it is not so easy to tell when a guy is going to cum... or if he is going to cum. I headed down stairs and in the space of 5 minutes had three guys reaching to feel my legs, tummy, chest, arms, cock and butt. These guys just wanted to bust a nutt. Good for me. I had three guys take turns for about 10 minutes. One guy urging the others to blow deep inside. Two guys my height... perfect hip height to comfortably slide all the way out and then back in without any trouble. Third guys was a bit talll... Not quite so comfortable. One by one the blew inside. A couple of minutes later... all four of us happy and content.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

• 9 years later...
13 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

I've just read the entire thread; i didn't realise Club 80 had closed. i went many years ago, before my slutty barebacking days. Is there much stuff going on there now in its place?  

Only Wet on Wellington and Subway, really - and I wouldn't waste my time with either. There have been occasional rumours of a replacement being found for 80 - but I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.

• Sad 1

The amusing thing about the demise of Club80 is that the guy who bought the place had plans to convert it into offices.. one major problem - the council (local govt authority) have blocked his plans due to a lack of off street parking.. there's a "for rent" sign in the window of what was the downstairs play area, that has been there for many months.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Leather69 said:

The amusing thing about the demise of Club80 is that the guy who bought the place had plans to convert it into offices.. one major problem - the council (local govt authority) have blocked his plans due to a lack of off street parking.. there's a "for rent" sign in the window of what was the downstairs play area, that has been there for many months.

Karma's a bitch. I was hoping that they'd never fill the place - and now it looks like he can't even get his plans approved! Knowing that are as I do, this means that the schmuck has bought himself a white elephant, as the block is too small to jack up the building while anything underneath is built.

• 1 month later...

Sad to hear about Club80. Used to go most weekends when I lived in Melbourne. Actually I’m due in Melbourne next year (for a wedding) and had been hoping to spend some time going back to Club 80. Unfortunately that doesn’t seem possible 😞 

On 9/7/2012 at 2:10 AM, spannergrip said:

Don't normally go to Club 80 (sex club) on a Thursday night but was feeling horny. Different crowd to the weekend. During the week guys seem to want to fuck, blow and go. Friday and Saturday nights however guys are out to play throughout the night and it is not so easy to tell when a guy is going to cum... or if he is going to cum. I headed down stairs and in the space of 5 minutes had three guys reaching to feel my legs, tummy, chest, arms, cock and butt. These guys just wanted to bust a nutt. Good for me. I had three guys take turns for about 10 minutes. One guy urging the others to blow deep inside. Two guys my height... perfect hip height to comfortably slide all the way out and then back in without any trouble. Third guys was a bit talll... Not quite so comfortable. One by one the blew inside. A couple of minutes later... all four of us happy and content.

where is this club