Two loads at Club 80

spannergrip

On 7/25/2022 at 6:52 PM, TaKinGDeePanal said:

Only Wet on Wellington and Subway, really - and I wouldn't waste my time with either. There have been occasional rumours of a replacement being found for 80 - but I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.

I could cry every time I think about Club 80 closing 😞 Damn that place was special.

Wet on Wellington and Subway aren't on the same level, but there's no way I could count how many loads I've given and taken at them over the years, especially Wet. Thousands?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, barebackbro said:

I could cry every time I think about Club 80 closing 😞 Damn that place was special.

Wet on Wellington and Subway aren't on the same level, but there's no way I could count how many loads I've given and taken at them over the years, especially Wet. Thousands?

We’ll have to create a culture of anon pig play to make sure the good times roll.

17 minutes ago, zenbehemoth said:

We’ll have to create a culture of anon pig play to make sure the good times roll.

Fuck. Yes. Even a monthly session like Nüd at Wet on Wellington or Subway would be a good start.

We should try to promote it in a couple of months, once people aren't so scared of monkeypox.

• 1 year later...

Oh, miss Club 80 sooo much. Many awesome evenings at Club 80 – manoeuvring, discovering, probing, connecting and seeding. My favourite time was peak-hour – about 2am (Saturday morning) – when surrounding bars and clubs would start to empty out and a good number of guys would turn their attention to stopping at Club 80 on their way home. Exploring the dimly lit spaces downstairs I could often sense the precise “critical-mass” moment when number of men and the energy kicked into overdrive. Ah wonderful primal pals!

Edited by AussieBBoy
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 2

12 hours ago, AussieBBoy said:

Oh, miss Club 80 sooo much. Many awesome evenings at Club 80 – manoeuvring, discovering, probing, connecting and seeding. My favourite time was peak-hour – about 2am (Saturday morning) – when surrounding bars and clubs would start to empty out and a good number of guys would turn their attention to stopping at Club 80 on their way home. Exploring the dimly lit spaces downstairs I could often sense the precise “critical-mass” moment when number of men and the energy kicked into overdrive. Ah wonderful primal pals!

I loved the nud nights, a basement full of guys all just fucking raw and in the open. So much fun and so many guys just having a great time.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

1 minute ago, RobDog said:

I agree,  
Many a   hot night of seeding and  breeding took place there 

that’s where i got Pozz 

it would be great to have it back 

Anon cocks and letting anyone slide into you, can't beat it.

• Upvote 1

The only time I was in Club 80, I entered the Dark Room and it was honestly like being in the night of the living dead. Many, many years ago: I was less adventurous then; I left. I miss being in a place where you could just go, get into a dark room or place, and just blow your load (no "what do you look like", "asl", "why are you here" and other BS).

• Upvote 2