Poppers

vrsbbltn

I have never used any kind of drugs, nor other kind of chemicals to enhance some feeling in my body.

A few days ago, I went to a cruising site, and I met a young guy, probably around 25, didn't ask, who was a top and had a big dick. Even though he was not that good looking, he was kinda hot, plus the dick he had, made me want to get fucked by him, even though I'm not much of a bottom.

Because of his size, and I'm not so used to bottom, I was kinda afraid. He had poppers with him and offered me some. Never before I'd used it, but since I hear so much that it relaxes you, dilates your ass, and you feel less pain and hence more pleasure, I said to myself, what the fuck, at some time of your life you gotta try different things, this is my time to know what this thing so many guys I've fucked use and even some tops like to use.

So I smelled some, about 5 times, in a time span of about 30 minutes of fucking.

My impressions:

- It made my heart beat faster.

- I felt a heat on all my body, specially my head/face.

- Made me hornier, but not sure if it really made me hornier or was just in my mind for thinking that since I was smelling it, I could take the dick easier and enjoy it more.

- The horny effect after each sniff lasted very little.

- I got dizzy when sniffing it, after we were done, I was not dizzy nor got a head ache.

My conclusion:

- idk how safe or unsafe it's to use that thing.

- Would I use it again? No

- Why? Because of what I already said. So poppers, along with condoms, are two things I'll keep skipping.

Now a couple of questions:

- You guys who love poppers, why is it that you love it so much, what's so special about it?

- You feel bad side effects after using it?

- Are you so addicted to it, that when you don't have a bottle with you, you can't take a dick in your ass because you feel pain, or don't feel horny enough?

- Why tops use poppers? Even though I was the one getting fucked, my dick was soft, didn't get hard after sniffing it.

Don't know who you are but great and well written thought out post. You explain everything so clearly and the bullet points help too. I'm somewhat in the same boat you are too. I never used poppers and my early experiences with poppers where men so horny to take fists up their ass they might as well have shoved the bottle up their nose because they wanted anything and everything up their ass with no control or care.

Being trained as a submissive/slave I learned to take cock, toys, get fucked, and have my ass opened up on command without poppers. Proper breathing techniques, control of your mind and mental state I guess, and relaxation, and the desire to want it..need it.

I'll admit though I have trouble with my shower shot sometimes and sometimes even if I try to will it in, relax, or breath the rod won't go in my ass. Then sometimes I have to fantasize about a rough daddy telling me to fucking take it and shoving it in (slowly though) then once inside I try to relax my ass as much as possible so I don't damage it or stretch it too bad.

Pretty much all fucks I've taken have been without poppers. Took a 10 inch dick without poppers, basically a whole bottle of lube though and a condom without poppers. Was so hard to take because it felt like it was breaking through another wall or something but I took it. At a sex club once man had a massive dick and I sat on his 9 inch and took it like a champ without poppers. In a sling once too, carefully, and slowly, willed my ass to open and relax and take the man's cock. The only problem..or maybe reality of doing this is you have to take a few breathers, a little patience, and a gradually take it. If a top just shoves it in it's going to hurt and mess up the concentration.

But with poppers a few weeks ago a not dom top, top fucked me with poppers. They did not really do much for and I felt it for a minute and that as it. But with another top the man wanted my ass and when he was pushing in, I felt the pressure and him trying to get in and me slowly trying to take it. He pulls out a bottle of poppers and I don't even, sniff deeply and hold it in, and breathe out, must have been a different kind of popper but just it that close to my nostril, went inside fast and I felt:

Floating, numb, unaware, still, like time stopped, and I could feel his cock going inside me in the back of my mind but also somewhere in the real back part of my mind I did feel a little pain but it felt like it was lessened or suppressed. I just lay there basically as he fucks me and takes me ass. Although, while he is fucking me I can still feel that I am able to relax my ass and open up and not just completely let him pound me. No idea what kind of poppers they were.

I said that because I got with a top the other night who gave me 5-6 sniffs of poppers and each time I felt a huge thrill and rush to my head and it felt like a copy of headspace. But not as strong as the real headspace or those other poppers. Each time I felt like I fell more too and it felt like any bondage, chains, or restraints around my inhibitions were slowly being unraveled and coming undone. But after a certain point the effect lessened and seemed like too much. Kind of like what you said.

I still think that in some ways the bottom should be able to get to that level of excitement and piggyness without poppers and show their nature, submission, desire, hunger, and lust. But maybe poppers aren't a bad thing. I'll admit the next time I get fucked I do want to feel that raw feeling of submission with the heightened pleasure and sensory overload and feeling of headspace.

But at the same time I have noticed that. I see and hear about mostly pigs using poppers. In my experience DOMS or Tops that are more controlling, and bottoms who give control to them have a much stronger dynamic sexually where it seems so natural, raw, intense, and overloads with headspace vs. someone using poppers to fuck, cum, blow someone, or get fucked.

But maybe that's just me. I think they probably can be addicting though. I have heard that the better ones give less headache and are much stronger.

There is also that one poppers like thing that you soak in a bandana or cloth and tie it around your mouth and bite down/inhale on it. I have seen some guys do that before and also seen/fisted some of those guys before. But the mindset they are in is almost unimaginable. It's like they want to take everything given to them. To be honest, it is actually rather hot and inspiring. Just wondering if you can get there without the poppers :)

Don't know who you are but great and well written thought out post. You explain everything so clearly and the bullet points help too.

Thanks, English being my second language makes me appreciate it even more. Also, thanks for sharing all of that, thoroughly explaining your experiences and thoughts of it.

As for getting fucked, I feel every bottom should be able to take big cocks without sniffing poppers. On the other hand, when getting fisted, poppers could be necessary, specially for those who are new to it, as it must hurt a lot more than a dick up the ass.

I forgot to highlight the following: when sniffing it, I did take the top's dick easier, felt less pain, but, at the expense of feeling weird effects in all of my body, which lasted a minute or two, then back to normal. I focused more on the bad/weird temperature rise in my head/face, which kinda scared me, than on how good the dick felt.

If there's a natural substance which makes us hornier and feel more pleasure than pain, I'd try it. I've done/tried a few things to enhance sex, but I prefer it natural, painful or not. When I was 20 yo I remember I tried anal-ease, since I was told that it was great to get fucked. I barely felt the dick, but also felt a really bad burning sensation, it's really anesthetic, and the top needs to use a condom, as the sensation is as bad to the dick. So that's me, everything I try to enhance or make sex easier, I end up discarding it.

Poppers are kind of a funny thing in that all brands are NOT the same. You must try a few different brands, and when they are brand new and most potent. They arent the thing you can only buy once. I like the real rochford brand. I've converted many popper haters to guys that love them. It's all about the brand. I've tried ones that kill my hardon or give me a wicked headache. Go forth and try a bunch. Find a guy that is experienced with them, like me. You can really love them if you get ones that are good.

The most amazing thing for me is when in in the dark using them. They totally make my senses heighten.

They also make me crave cock and suck without gagging. Never really made anal less painful. Just crazy horny, in my mouth and ass. Let me know if you try them again.

I'm thinking about buying some poppers for the first time while I'm visiting in San Francisco next week. I've tried them a few times but never bought my own. Can anybody reccomend a good brand? Other than trail and error is there a way I can tell which one will work best for me?

I've used poppers (and other things), I can take them or leave them, I do dispair at the guys who a chem session is the only type of session they can do, but it can add to a session sometimes, as something a little different. I have a similar opinion of guys who can only have kinky sessions, I love a bit of kink, but sex should be primarily about sex, other stuff is just optional add-ons.

I find poppers can definitely relax the arse muscles a bit, especially if the top wants to keep pulling all the way out and slamming all the way back in again. As far as I'm concerned, poppers are only of any need at that pushing in point, as long as the guy is pounding my hole without pulling all the way out, there's no need for them.

On your questions, safety - if you mean purity of the substance, then they're properly regulated as production of any legal chemical would be, so they are pure, no added nasties, if you mean safety for you, then there is a connection between poppers and an increased probability of HIV infection, although it is not entirely clear if that is because poppers increase the risk, or because people who take risks are more likely to take poppers.

I use poppers just because I enjoy them, there's no other reason, I find them fun, some people won't and shouldn't bother in that case, same with everything in sex, if you don't find it fun, don't do it.

I have had awful headaches the next morning from a heavy poppers session, although that's fairly uncommon and usually feel fine the next day.

Addicted is the wrong word - poppers are simply not addictive, people get into a habit of using them, but they can stop at any point and it won't in of itself be affecting their sex drive.

Tops probably use poppers because of the rush and potentially as a method to slow them reaching a climax, but I suspect primarily because they enjoy the sensation from it.

I use poppers quite a bit although I do sometimes take my bf's cock without them. He craves them and is one of those tops whose dick gets even harder when he takes them. As for me, I notice that my cocksucking goes up another notch when I sniff poppers. Guys usually cum right after. And I love taking a hit before I take a raw cock. And don't let me be in the middle of a bb orgy and take some. I feel like I've been transported to a parallel universe.

The brand you use is KEY. I have taken a liking to Jungle Juice purchased from the UK.

Buy them from a busy sex shop. Otherwise they may have stale old ones. The real rochford brand is good. Jungle juice looses potency fast. Make sure the real rochford are real. I've seen ones that they try to sell are fake or just called rochford. They should have a white label that stays in place when you remove the plastic cap protection.

Or, simply ask the person selling them. They usually have some good suggestions.

Just like alcohol, not everyone that drinks becomes an alcoholic. Not everyone that uses poppers gets addicted, but it can happen. Friends of mine that have an addiction problems cannot use poppers for that reason. Just be careful. But have fun and try them out a few times

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks, English being my second language makes me appreciate it even more. Also, thanks for sharing all of that, thoroughly explaining your experiences and thoughts of it.

As for getting fucked, I feel every bottom should be able to take big cocks without sniffing poppers. On the other hand, when getting fisted, poppers could be necessary, specially for those who are new to it, as it must hurt a lot more than a dick up the ass.

I forgot to highlight the following: when sniffing it, I did take the top's dick easier, felt less pain, but, at the expense of feeling weird effects in all of my body, which lasted a minute or two, then back to normal. I focused more on the bad/weird temperature rise in my head/face, which kinda scared me, than on how good the dick felt.

If there's a natural substance which makes us hornier and feel more pleasure than pain, I'd try it. I've done/tried a few things to enhance sex, but I prefer it natural, painful or not. When I was 20 yo I remember I tried anal-ease, since I was told that it was great to get fucked. I barely felt the dick, but also felt a really bad burning sensation, it's really anesthetic, and the top needs to use a condom, as the sensation is as bad to the dick. So that's me, everything I try to enhance or make sex easier, I end up discarding it.

I talked more about this in a recent post.

Recently with what I have started doing..some guys have wanted to put me on poppers. Cover a nostril take a deep breath. At first I was yawnish about it because a little rush but that's it. But holding your breath for a few second, controlling how much of a hit you take. You really have control over how much you want to feel or don't want to. And when I'm on poppers innhibitions are down. Cum, piss, groups, cock, sex, bare, raw, it's what I think about. It's what has always been natural about me it's just unlocked with poppers. The notion about getting addicted to poppers might be true though. I've still had guys fuck me without poppers and it's still been hot. I think in some ways doing poppers sometimes makes it easier to take dick without them and more excited. Even though you don't have them the image, the memory, and the sensation is still in your head to take the cock.

But yeah I'm not against them anymore. Love them. I like the little rush. And I love taking a huge hit and temporarily reaching headspace and feeling so lightheaded and just want the top to fucking destroy my hole and own my ass and just take it. Or to worship their cock like it was the last cock on earth. That intensity is powerful...

..Fuck

I talked more about this in a recent post.

Recently with what I have started doing..some guys have wanted to put me on poppers. Cover a nostril take a deep breath. At first I was yawnish about it because a little rush but that's it. But holding your breath for a few second, controlling how much of a hit you take. You really have control over how much you want to feel or don't want to. And when I'm on poppers innhibitions are down. Cum, piss, groups, cock, sex, bare, raw, it's what I think about. It's what has always been natural about me it's just unlocked with poppers. The notion about getting addicted to poppers might be true though. I've still had guys fuck me without poppers and it's still been hot. I think in some ways doing poppers sometimes makes it easier to take dick without them and more excited. Even though you don't have them the image, the memory, and the sensation is still in your head to take the cock.

But yeah I'm not against them anymore. Love them. I like the little rush. And I love taking a huge hit and temporarily reaching headspace and feeling so lightheaded and just want the top to fucking destroy my hole and own my ass and just take it. Or to worship their cock like it was the last cock on earth. That intensity is powerful...

..Fuck

I totally agree with you Fuckboy20. Love getting fucked and cumming while high on poppers - FUCK YEAH! If you want to get really high, and zoom awhile, take as big a hit (in both nostrils) has you can, then hold your breath as long as you can. When you have to exhale, let it out as slowly as possible...and you'll fly! Doing that just as you're about to cum will make it totally, fucking AMAZING! If your top cums in you at that same time...you'll be off the planet.