Have you been caught, or almost caught by police at cruising sites?

vrsbbltn

Long ago, i was riding some ass in a public bathroom, which luckily had a long hallway into the toilet area. I heard the rush of air when the door opened, and I dismounted and stood at the urinal. Around the corner comes a cop, slowly. I continued to piss, then let out some fart air, which got him to leave, since he didnt catch anyone fucking. Went back to fucking for a minute, but then others started coming in, so I zipped up and left. The bttm followed me to work and we tried another spot, but it was too risky again. Oh well...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was living in Germany I drove one night to Munich from my home. I was horney and pulled over at a rest stop with no cars in it (a small rest stop, not one with a bathroom, etc, just basically a small park off the autobahn). I took a hit of poppers and started playing with my ass. Suddenly the police were all over me - I have never seen so many police before at one place so they had waited for someone. They let me go with a warning. Apparently I had innocently wandered into some kind of bust that they set up.

Fortunately the law in Germany today is quite sensible when it comes to cruising. Sex in public per se is not a crime, molesting or offending others by having sex in public is, however. So there is no incentive for the police to try and entrap you, because there would be no legal case, as no third party would be harmed. Even if the police caught two guys fucking at a popular cruising spot in the woods (albeit miles away from civilization), they would usually keep it at a bit of posturing and telling the guys to piss off, because it would be very to argue that their intention was to offend an innocent third party.

If you got caught under the gym showers or a family called the police because they ran across you having sex at a highway rest area, well, then you're screwed. But that's pretty much your own fault.

I live pretty close to a very popular cruising area in the woods just off the autobahn. I've seen police patrol the area. They knew guys were having sex there, but there was never a dramatic arrest. I think their biggest concern was littering, because the deer in the area might choke on rubbers.

Edited by GermanFucker

I was in my car and quite shocked. When I said they let me go with a warning it was like don't drive and do drugs or something. I think I had wandered into a drug bust situation without any idea (I was often wandering into silly situations in Germany) but it could have been something else. They weren't there to get guys fucking and certainly not beating off in their car. That same year I drove a guy from Koeln to Aachen after we met at a disco and he tok me into this little park area. I thought he wanted to talk and we did for a while, and then kissed and then started fucking for hours. When it got light I realized that a couple of buildings near the park could easily us and one of those was his student building. But no police or actually anyone walking around in the area. It was just a nice spring fuck. So no bust to see here.

Edited by fuckholedc

Only once, years ago! I went to a local park, called the Stockade, in Springfield, MA with a black top that had picked me up in the bar, wanted his huge dick real bad, and we had nowhere to go except there. It was real late just before the bars closed, we headed there, stripped in the car the walked to the bushes, was just starting to get into it when the cops showed up, spotlight and all! Called up out of the bushes, the Top told me to stay put, then walked out, told the cops he wanted to get my clothes for me as a was a bit freaked out, got my clothes for me, dressed, and went to the car. The cops chastised us but let us go without another word. Dropped the Top off back at the bar, don't know where he lived, and never did get the cock in my hole either.

• 1 month later...

There was a popular cruising spot downtown that i had been going to for over 2yrs, it was a daily routine everyday after school. This one particular evening a fine guy came into the stall next to me and he sat there for 15 minutes or so not doing anything.

So i figured he was cruising. I slightly glance under and his pants and boxers were down to the ground, legs slightly spread, again i thought ok he's cruising. he moves his feet so i look under again he tells me to come out and when i get out the stall to go to his, he had his badge in hand. He had me scared AF! i had just turned 18 so i was nervous not knowing what was gonna happen. he let me go with a citation for lewd conduct and that was that. luckily i have'nt got caught again. On the positive side i do remember having gotten a few cocks that day :)

• 3 weeks later...

I and a buddy were caught one nite in a parking lot. The cops knew what we were doing and had let us go at it for a while before aproaching the truck and asking us to go elsewhere. Turns out they were on a Stakeout, and we left. I did get accused one time of being in a park where I normally walked of being there for sex by a cop, who then conducted an illegal search of my parked and locked car. I filed a complaint, and the cop was reprimanded, eventually fired for several infractions. Didnt help him that his bosses knew me

Got caught by a mall security guard in a men's restroom. We were told we had to leave immediately or law enforcement would be called. So we did, and he ended up fucking me in a bathroom at my community college at the time.

Almost got arrested in Henderson, Nevada (suburb of Las Vegas) several years ago. There was an Adult bookstore (very cruisy) out on Boulder Hwy and there was a large field behind it. There was very little development around there at that time.So, it was very cruisy at night and sex every where. I had many hot times there. One night it was very slow and I went to this little area where there were a few bushes and a lot of sex took place there. I didn't see anyone anywhere and I pulled down my shorts and got on a bench that was there. All of a sudden a cop is behind me with a flashlight shining on me. I get up pull up my shorts and tell him I was taking a piss (lie). He handcuffed me and asked me my license plate number. I gave it to him and he called it in to the station on his walkie talkie. I had no record of anything so he let me go and told me never to come back there. I didn't! Not worth it.

• 2 months later...

My first bf and I were in a car in a park once and a policeman knocked, looked in and left us alone as we weren't taking drugs and that's what he was after catching people doing....

summer after I graduated high school I was working in a hotel & became buds with the dining room manager. He was older 40+, but hot. We had been sort of flirting with each other, etc. So one night we go out drinking after work & he flat out asks me if I'm queer, I say yes, he says he is too & would love to fuck around with me. I say the same, but he was living with his BF & I was still living @home.

So, we went to the cruise spot on the beach after the bar, I'm sucking him & boom flashlights, guys running etc. The cops busting the cruising area on the beach! He told me to go one way & he went the other. A cop did grab me & questioned what I was doing, I said I was @a bar & going to my car. I wasn't drunk or anything so the cop did let me go. My friend managed to get out too, but I saw some guys in cuffs, etc. I was scared without ?, but luckily it worked out OK.

After that my buddy talked to his BF & we had a great summer of 3 way fucking @their place!

Not really since there were a limited number of cruising spots around town and pretty much everyone knew which ones were risky and which ones were not. Blew many a guy and got blown at the glory holes on campus and no one ever showed up telling us to buzz off or worse. Even when fucking in the stall or through the GH never had to stop except once and that was because the top pulled out when someone got into the next stall. Once that guy left, we continued. There are two parks around here where guy cruise, but only one is safe. It's so large that you'd need 100 cops to patrol it all. The other is smaller and the cops patrol there every single day. Just being a guy there to enjoy lunch on a nice day will likely get you a drive by or even a personal visit. I think there is a camera watching the parking lot, but I've never been able to locate it. I doubt anyone has cruised that park in ages.

two years ago: Palm Springs, I was staying in one of the resorts. Enough to do there but also a lot of cruising on the street in front of the resort.

A lot of policecontrol -every five minutes- and everyone running away in sight of a policecar...

I met that local guy on the street. Fuck ? Yeah where? At my place in the resort , at his place or just at het street? My answer: here at the street.

And he fucked me bare,. hard and deep against one of the parked trucs... Between two policecontrols.

Was one of my most exiting fucks ever!

Guest Hook Scott

HI guys, I am making a movie called THE END OF CRUISING about cruising/public sex and how it has changed over the years (especially with the internet and hook up sites). If you want to share your stories (either written or recorded) please contact me. Everyone who participates will get a screen credit unless you want to remain anonymous. thanks guys!