The Legend of Johnny Deathseed

• 2 months later...

Another night, another city. All I knew was that it was a different city than the one I had been in the night before. In addition I knew that someone in this city would also get to go to bed with a fresh load of my virus-laden sperm in his hole. I had ventured out from my hotel and found a small Vietnamese restaurant a few blocks away. At only 8:30PM, I was the last one there, finishing my soup, and cruising Adam4Adam.

The waiter had been eyeing me as soon as he had brought out my food, probably eager to close out my table and head home. He was only 5'6", with black hair, olive skin, full lips, and barely an ounce of fat on him. I tried to imagine him naked on his back, and wondered if I could even fit my cock inside of him. Finally, he brought my check over. I fished out a twenty, to cover barely a ten dollar bill. Before he wandered away to make change, he carefully looked me over. He was probably wondering how he would be able to swallow all of my shaft. "Getting off soon?" I asked him when he returned. "God, I hope so," he said. He had no trace of an accent; I assumed he was American by birth. "And you? Getting off tonight?" He had a clever response ready at hand, which was always a turn-on. "Of course. Not much else to do in my hotel room." "Hot man like you?" he replied. "I'm sure you can find something fun to do. Or someone." I was enjoying the flirting, but wanted to go for the kill, both figuratively and literally. "Want to be that someone?" I asked. "I'm just around the corner." "I do," he answered. "Give me a few minutes to close out." Even before I could ask his name, he headed away. I wasted some time reading e-mail, texting friends, and seeing if I could line up any other willing victims. As promised, less than five minutes later, he was back. "Lead the way," he said.

I got up from the table, and we walked out of the restaurant together. "I'm Johnny," I said. "Bruce," he said. "Where are you staying?" "The one around the corner. Hilton, I think?" Bruce was brushing up against me; I could feel the warmth of his body against mine. It would be better once he was naked. It would be even better when I was inside him - raw.

"Yeah, the Hilton." We were silent for a moment, wondering what to say next. "You're a very hot man. Just my type." "Thanks," I said. Getting into his hole was going to be almost too easy. "So muscular and hairy," he continued. "What are you into?" "Making out. Getting naked. I'm mostly a top, when it comes to that." I was glad that he wasn't beating around the bush. I had a job to do that evening. I had to spread the gospel of barebacking, the sacrament of shared seed, and the search for fresh new converts to my tribe. Idle conversation wasn't part of that job. "I'm a bottom," Bruce said. I had guessed that, but it was nice to hear him confirm it. "And I Love getting fucked." I wondered if Bruce was already knocked up. It wouldn't be as nice as a fresh, virgin pozzing, but the critical thing was to get him infected with my strain.

"How do you like to get fucked?" I asked, wondered how hard it was going to be to get him to go raw. I had a stash of my special leaky rubbers, but I didn't want to have to dig one out. His ass deserved my cock raw and unsheathed. "On my back, looking into your eyes," he said. We had reached the hotel, and I opened the door for him. Suddenly we were self-conscious of all the people in the lobby, and we were quiet on the short walk to the elevator. Once alone in the elevator, Bruce wrapped his arms around me, and reached up to kiss me. His lips were soft and warm; they needed to be wrapped around my cock. "Nice," I said, between our deep kisses. He was rubbing himself against my leg. He was in heat and needed to get fucked just as badly as I needed to breed an innocent hole. The elevator was fast, and quickly took us to the top floor. "1924," I said, "to the right." I opened the door to the room, and let Bruce walk in first. We both took off our shoes right inside the door. Bruce went further, and unbuttoned his shirt, allowing it drop to the floor, displaying his smooth, skinny torso. Above his waistband there was just a hint of trimmed black hair sticking out . "Why not get naked for me, Bruce," I suggested. His small frame begged for me to take charge. Bruce took off his pants and underwear, standing naked in front of me. His eagerness to submit to me, to all of my demands, only made me want to dominate him more and eventually, to infect him. "Turn around," I ordered.

He had a beautiful bubble butt, pert and ready to fuck. I spread his cheeks apart, showing a smooth, hairless crack and a tight little hole. I wondered how I was going to fit my 8" shaft into his body, but the simple mechanics were hardly my concern. I was going to fuck him, even if I had to gag him to keep him from screaming. And if it was rough, it would be much easier for my virus to take root. As I rubbed my finger against his hole, I felt his entire body shiver in pleasure. "You?" Bruce asked. "Can I see you naked?" "Of course," I answered as I pulled off my shirt, exposing my hairy chest, and pulled down my jeans, my cock already straining against my underwear. Bruce's eyes widened as he saw the outline. "Fuck, that's big," he said, adding "I'm not sure if I can take it." "Don't worry, I'll go slow, and I've got plenty of lube and poppers to help you out." "Are you clean?" he asked. "Yes," I said. "Tested just a few weeks ago." Totally true. If a boy was stupid enough to ask me if I was clean, I was going to answer truthfully. "Great. I'm not sure if I could take that with a rubber on. Just don't cum in me, okay?" "Nice. I love it raw. So much more intimate. Don't worry. If you want, I'll pull out when I cum." I'd also stick it back in before I was done cumming. If I even told him that I was cumming in the first place. "Want to get in bed?" I invited him. "Fuck yeah," he answered. He jumped on the bed, spreading his legs wide for me. I found some lube and poppers, and put them on the bed table, then I climbed onto the bed, kneeling between his legs. Immediately, Bruce wrapped his legs around my waist, pulling himself up against my hard cock. "God, I want that," he said, rubbing his smooth crack against my shaft. "I want it inside me."

I wanted my cock inside him as well. I wanted to feel his warm hole wrapped around my poz rod. I wanted to drip my pre-cum into his hole with impunity. I wanted him to take my seed. Once he had me inside his tight, hot hole and once he did a hit of poppers, my wants would become reality. It would be hard for him to refuse me anything. And anything definitely included letting me shoot my load of poz cum inside of him. If I was really lucky, I wouldn't even have to ask. Bruce would go from asking me to pull out to begging me to breed his hole.

While I waited for the inevitable penetration, I leaned in and kissed him. "You're a sexy boy," I said, forcing my tongue into his open and willing mouth. "It's been so long since I've fucked a hot boy like you." It was another lie, but not as deadly as my other lies to Bruce. I had found some vegan hipster the previous night. He might have claimed to be vegan, but his hungry hole gobbled up my meat and he took every drop of my magical cream. It had been almost 24 hours since I had cum, and my balls were filling back up with sperm and with my deadly virus.

"Thanks," he said. He ran a hand over my hairy chest. "So hot, your fur." He rubbed his face against my beard. "And your beard. I wish I could grow one as thick as yours." I reached down and ran my hand between his legs, ignoring his small cock and going directly for his hole. "Damn, that feels good." "I want to be in there," I said. I grabbed the lube and dribbled a bit on my fingers, and found I was able to slide one finger into his hole easily. After giving him a chance to get used to it, I let another finger enter him. "You've got a hungry hole," I remarked. "When were you last fucked?"

"Sunday," he replied. Four days earlier. I wasn't going to ask what happened, figuring it was his choice to volunteer the information, still, I wondered if he went raw on Sunday as well. "A guy I met online." Ah - he was going to tell me the whole story. "He wanted to fuck me raw, but I made him wear a condom." "How did it feel?" I asked. "Enjoy it? Even with the rubber?" "It could have been better. He wasn't as sexy as you", reaching down and grabbing my hard cock. "Or as big as you. And..." he trailed off. I stuck a third finger in his hole, waiting for him to continue. "And?" "I shouldn't have made him wear a rubber." I was slowly finger-fucking him, getting him ready for penetration. I was making sure he was not just needing, but hungry for a hard fucking. "I could tell he wanted to go bareback." "You bareback a lot?" I asked. "Not too much. I have to know the guy is clean." He forced his fingers a little deeper into his hole. "But it feels so good."

"Yeah, it's hard to find someone you know is safe. I'm glad we met, and can fuck like men are supposed to." I was being shameless. It had only been a week since I had gotten my diagnosis. Ever since then, all I could think about was spreading my disease far and wide. Bruce would be a perfect early victim: innocent, beautiful, and far too trusting. I wanted to release him from his fear that kept him from doing what he wanted, the fear that kept him from taking every load that was on offer. Plus those loads he would have to beg for. "I want to be inside of you. Feel my skin against your skin."

Bruce grabbed the poppers off the bed table and did a hit. "Fuck me? Please?" he asked as he put the bottle down. I poured some lube on my cock, and lined myself up with his hole. The poppers hit him right as my cockhead pressed into him. I hardly had to do anything else as his hungry hole swallowed up my bare shaft. He levered himself onto my dick, taking every inch of it into his body. "Oh damn!" he called out, feeling me fill him up. "You're fucking huge!" "Just relax," I said, wrapping my arms around his thin torso and held him close to me. "Give yourself a chance to get used to it." I thrust my cock in and out of him a few millimeters, just enough for me to get a bit of friction on my dickhead. It got my pre-cum flowing, leaking my deadly fluid directly into his body. "Do another hit of poppers." I wanted him to feel safe and free, to not worry about my raw cock in his hole, and most of all, to want my toxic seed deep in his body.

Bruce obliged me, holding the brown bottle under his nose and inhaling deeply. I waited for him as he screwed on the lid then started a hard stroke in and out of his hole. He was definitely tight, but there was enough lube to make each piston-like stroke smooth and silky. My constant dribble of precum was also helping to smooth out our fuck. "You ever get bred?" I asked. I wanted him to try to answer me while he was flying high, knowing only then would the truth come out. "Yeah," he answered, barely able to put a sentence together, much less lie convincingly. "Feels so good for a guy to sperm in my hole." I leaned in and kissed him, making sure he stayed aroused and horny. I broke off the kiss just long enough to ask one more question. "You want me to cum in you?" I continued to make out with him while I pounded his hole, keeping him from answering immediately. I knew it would be hard for him to refuse my request. Once a guy found out how good it felt to have a load bred into him, it was impossible for him to turn down another chance. Often, he'd spend the rest of his life looking for more sperm. "You're sure you're clean?" he again asked. "Yeah. Just got tested a few weeks ago. And I haven't bottomed in ages." It was becoming almost too easy to knock Bruce up. I wondered if he wasn't already infected and in denial about it.

"Good. I only let neg guys bareback me. And breed me," he said. He had convinced himself that he was "safe." Did he know the ways men would lie to go raw? Or that the virus gave the infected ones a single, overriding imperative to our lives: to spread our deadly seed as far and as wide as possible. He did another hit of poppers, trying to re-assure himself of the wisdom of all of his decisions. "Cum in me?" he asked, right as the poppers hit. "Please?" "Of course," I said. "I wanted to breed you from the moment I saw you in the restaurant." "And as soon as I saw you, I wanted you in me," he replied. "Fucking love that hairy chest of yours", rubbing his face up against my chest, feeling my fur against his smooth face. "And your fat, hard cock in my hole."

I stuck my tongue back in his mouth, keeping him quiet. My cock knew what it wanted, which was to drip some toxic pre-cum into his hole, then inject him full of the real thing. I didn't want any small talk to distract from the job that had to be done. My balls were churning, ready to drain their deadly load into his tight, perfect ass. "Fuck," I said. "I'm getting close." "Cum any time you want," Bruce said, "as long as it's in me." I continued pounding his hole and I explored how deep I could get into him. The further inside of him I got, the more delicate his hole would be. Deep in his ass, it would be easy for my virus to penetrate his few remaining defenses and take root. "Fuck," he yelped, "maybe not so deep?" That plea for mercy was just as hot as hearing him beg for my load. I backed off for a moment, and grabbed the poppers from him. I did a long hit, then held the bottle under his nose. "Ready?" I asked. "I'm going to cum in you."

He just nodded, the poppers keeping him from forming a coherent thought. I slammed my cock back into his hole. He winced, and tried to hold me back, but I was no match for his small frame. My dickhead stayed where it belonged: deep inside of him and dripping pre-cum. "I'm going to shoot," I said, as my cock hardened and pulsed. The cum exploded out of my dick, filling his hole deep. As best I could, I kept my shaft inside of Bruce's slim frame despite my hips bucking and thrusting and the boy writing in both ecstasy and agony. "Take my load," I groaned. I didn't have to worry; Bruce was flying on the poppers and the joy of getting bred. He no longer cared how deep inside I was. He was moaning and pressing his ass against my balls. "Hungry boy, aren't you?" I asked.

I kissed him, holding his warm body next to mine. My orgasm was fading and the last few spurts were dribbling into his hole. "I'm so glad you let me in you raw," I said, as I caught my breath. "It's been a while since I've found a guy who was into bareback." "Yeah," he said. "It felt amazing, feeling your cock shoot in me. So warm, so intimate, so clean." He kissed me, then continued. "It's hard to find guys who aren't sick." "I know how that goes," I said. I was trying hard not to laugh; he had convinced himself that it was all okay. He had no idea he was incubating a load of fresh poz cum in his hole. It would change him forever. "You going to keep that load in you tonight?" "Of course," Bruce answered. My cock was starting to soften, and I carefully pulled out from the boy's hole. Bruce made sure not a single drop leaked out, commenting "I sleep better with a load in my hole."

"I sleep better with my load in someone else's hole," I said. I got off the bed, and went into the bathroom. I came back with a warm washcloth and wiped off a bit of lube from Bruce's torso. "How long are you here for?" he asked. "Leave tomorrow evening, unfortunately," I said. "I wish I were here longer; I'd like to breed you again." "Me too. Coming back?" "Not sure," I said. He was starting to put on his clothes, and pulled out his wallet. He extracted a slim business card and handed it to me. On the front was a picture of him, naked, his legs spread, presenting his hole primed for penetration. On the back was his name and number. Taking his card, I complemented him saying "I hope I'm back soon. I want to get back inside you." "Me too," he replied as he finished dressing.

I showed him out the door, putting I put his slutty little card in my appointment book, a reminder to text him in a week or two. I'd let him know that I had 'just' tested positive.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...