The Legend of Johnny Deathseed

1. Johnny

"Positive," he said. "I'm sorry. But with modern drugs, it doesn't have to be a death sentence."

I couldn't remember what my name had been thirty seconds ago. Even before the counselor had finished saying "positive," I knew what I would be called for however long I had left to live. I would be known henceforth as Johnny Deathseed. I'd spend my days exploring the modern American frontier of suburbs, exurbs and gentrified urban cores. I'd be spreading the gospel of bareback sex, of fluid exchange, and of AIDS far and wide. The counselor droned on, but I had stopped listening to him. I knew I would never weaken the power of my new virus by taking drugs. I hadn't practiced safer sex before and I certainly wasn't going to start now. I was a male. I was designed to inseminate. Now, finally, I could get my partners knocked up.

I started to stare at the counselor. He was young, maybe 20 or 21, with blond hair and blue eyes. He was clean-cut, with a polo shirt just tight enough to show off his muscles and khakis on. He screamed pre-med student, volunteering here to beef up his transcript for medical school. He was gay; that much was clear. I interrupted him. "Are you poz?" I asked.

"No, I'm not." There was a hint of revulsion in his voice, like he hadn't ever had a drippy cock yet. I wondered if he had even once accepted the joy of a man's raw cock in his ass, the sacrament of sharing seed. He quickly added, "But some of my friend are."

"Do you ever wonder what it really feels like?" The man I had been a few minutes ago was dead. Johnny had taken over completely. "To have a deadly virus in your body? An incurable disease? To be able to spread it by making love to another man?"

He was quiet for a moment, thinking. "Yes. I do." Silence again. He had gotten off-script. "I do this three times a week. Each person reacts differently. And every night, I wonder what they think as they fall asleep that first night." Another pause. "You're the first person who has ever asked me though."

"The caretaker needs care as well," I lied. I just wanted to know if the carpet matched the drapes.

There was another brief silence. It didn't bother me, but clearly I had rattled my boy. "Um, do you know how you got infected."

"Yes," I said. It wasn't hard to know. Every weekend for the past three months, I had been to the local bathhouse. I had let anyone and everyone bareback me. I hadn't refused a single load. "Bareback fucking," I said. "Have you ever barebacked?" I asked.

"No," he answered, far too quickly. I knew he was lying, so I didn't say anything. He had to fill the silence with the truth. "Well. A few times."

"And?"

"It felt great. But I..." He trailed off. "I didn't like the fear and uncertainty afterwards."

I put my hand on his arm. There was a light layer of hair on it, just blond enough to be hard to see. "You don't have to be afraid, you know," I said. "You could choose just to enjoy the pleasure. The intimacy."

He stared at me with those innocent blue eyes, a battle raging in his mind. I stroked his arm again, and he lost the battle between pleasure and prudence. His free hand went to his neck, and unbuttoned the top button of the polo. "It's what you really want," I said, and he unbuttoned the other two buttons. "It's going to be great."

He pulled off his shirt, exposing a tight, muscled chest and stomach. There was a spray of slightly darker hair across his stomach, then a dark blond trail leading down into his khakis. "I can't believe I'm doing this," he said, as he stood up, and undid his belt. I got up, and checked the door. I didn't be disturbed as I carried out my first mission. It was locked.

I pulled off my t-shirt, and the counselor let his khakis drop to the floor. He was wearing a pair of underwear that were hugging his ass. I didn't even notice his cock. I unbuttoned my Levi's, and my cock sprung free, already hard. "Wow," he murmured. He started to kneel down, trying to suck on it.

I didn't want to waste time with oral sex. I bent him over the desk, and pulled down his underwear. On the counter behind him was a basket of condoms and lube. I grabbed two packets of lube, and squeezed one onto his hole, one onto my cock. I stuck a finger into his hole. He was tight, almost like a virgin. I worried he wasn't going to be able to open up enough for me to get my shaft into his hole.

I didn't have to worry. As I pressed my finger into his body, he readily let me in, willingly accepting anything I gave him. It didn't take long for me to get a second finger into him, and quickly after a third. He was moaning in pleasure as I stroked in and out of him. "Please, man, give it to me," he begged me.

I greased up my shaft, then lined up the cockhead with his hole. "You ready for it?" I asked.

"Yes. I need it," he said. "Fuck me raw. Bareback me. Cum in me. Shoot me full of your seed and your virus. Make me poz." I had been ready to fuck him from the moment I saw his preppy ass, and with that plea, I didn't wait for a formal invitation. I pressed my cock into his hole and it slid in easily. It felt great. My first raw hole of my poz life. My first neg hole, even. He was just tight enough to provide some resistance, but loose enough that I could get my thick shaft into him easily. And once inside, his hole was hot, moist, and alive.

I started to pound his hole hard. For the first time, I didn't have to worry about how rough I was or if I was ripping up his tender skin. In fact, that was the entire point of today's fuck: to rough up his ass, to injure it, to render him defenseless before I sprayed him full of my newly toxic seed. "Feel good?" I asked, but honestly, I didn't care what his answer was.

"It's rough. But don't stop. I want this to hurt." I continued to fuck him hard, pulling almost all the way out, then slamming back into him. "This needs to hurt," he continued. It was the best fuck in far too long. I felt powerful. I was powerful. My cock had always been a source of pleasure for me. I had seen enough other men to know it was above average: big and thick. But now it was something even more amazing. I had a loaded weapon, and it was hanging between my legs. I could change a man's life permanently.

Men were going to worship it, honor it, destroy their lives to have the chance to pleasure it. My awesome cock and my beautiful balls were going to be the defining elements of the rest of my life. I needed to spread it far and wide and let every man, willing or otherwise know my power. I was getting close. The first man was soon going to have the pleasure of my very first deadly load. "I'm getting close," I said.

"Give. It. To. Me." he grunted, a fierce determination audible in his demand. I didn't give him a chance to have a second thought. I pushed in deep: let my beautiful tool have its way and let my balls, filled to the brim with my brand new virus, drain themselves into his helpless body.

"Fucking. Take. My. Seed," I replied, in the same staccato cadence that he had used to beg me. My cock exploded and filled his ass with my seed. First one spurt, then a second, a third, and in the glory of my poz orgasm, I lost track of how many spurts, how much seed I had injected into my boy's unprotected hole. With each thrust into his hole, I felt him clench around my tool, holding me in and milking out every drop of my fluids. I hoped that I had given him enough sperm, enough virus to gift him with what he had begged me for: my Human Immunodeficiency Virus. My HIV.

Even as my orgasm subsided, he was still gasping for air. I realized that I didn't remember his name. I'm sure he had told me when I first walked in, and I knew it was something completely generic and forgettable: Ken or Brian or something like that. It didn't matter. I would never speak to him again, and it was unlikely he'd ever let me run into him at a bar. I pulled out, and wiped off my cock on his ass. "Get what you needed, boy?" I asked him. It was just a formality, something to say as I put my pistol back in my underwear and pulled up my pants

"Yes, Sir," he said. He made no effort to stand up. I realized that he had cum as well. He was too embarrassed to show me his little pool of semen, cooling off on the desk.

I slapped his firm ass, and finished buttoning up my pants. "Take care. You should probably get tested, soon, you know. Give me a call if you need another load." I scribbled a number down on a scrap of paper on the desk. I doubted he would ever have the courage to call the number, but if he did, he'd discover I had given him the anonymous HIV testing clinic. His own number.

"Before you go," he said, little more than a whisper. "What's your name? I want to remember you. I need to remember you"

"You can remember me as Johnny Deathseed."

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

1a. Brian

"Positive," she said. There were tears in her eyes, as she stared at the damp slip of paper. It had turned red in front of us, leaving little doubt about my status. False positives were vanishingly rare. "What happened?" she asked. "How are you going to tell Jon?"

I was silent. I could never tell her what had happened. I wasn't sure if I would be able to tell Jon. A man had come in for a test. He had been positive. And, for reasons even now I couldn't explain, I had let him fuck me in the same office where we were now sitting. He had fucked me bareback and I had begged him to cum in me. "It was a moment of weakness when I was in Chicago a while back. Then the condom broke." It was a complete lie, but it was a lie she would be able to understand. Much harder was going to be this evening, talking to Jon. We were always safe. With the random playmates all gay men had and shared. Even with each other we were safe. I was tired of being safe. I was especially tired of being safe with Jon. But this wasn't his decision. It was a thoughtless impulse on my part.

"Are you going to be ok?" Susie asked. Sooner or later, I was going to have to actually answer her questions. Have lies prepared for the easy ones, and excuses for not answering the harder ones, but for now, I didn't want to talk to her. "Yeah. I'll be fine. I just want to be with Jon," I said, lying one more time. What I really wanted was to find some innocent boy and fuck his brains out. I wanted to give him the same gift I had just unwrapped. I wanted to know just how powerful my cock had now become.

As I walked out from the clinic, my phone buzzed. It was Jon. "Off work. Done with the gym. Headed home. You?" "On my way as well. Hope you are sweaty," I texted back. I needed to fuck a hole now, and Jon would more than do for now. Of course, I'd have to wear a condom. I realized life could never be completely raw and unprotected no matter what I may want. Home was only fifteen minutes away, and the gym was only five. Jon would beat me home and he would be ready for me. My cock twitched as I thought about how inviting his ass would be, framed by the dirty white jock he always wore to the gym. At the same time, I dreaded fumbling with a rubber. I didn't want to wrap my newly potent shaft with a thick, deadening sheath. I didn't want to keep my poisonous sperm from the hole that needed it so urgently.

Soon, I was at our apartment building. We had moved in together at the beginning of the school year, six months earlier. I hesitated briefly at the front door, not sure whether to walk in or run away, but I knew I didn't have to deal with it now. I could wait. Fuck him tonight, tell him later. It wouldn't matter in the grand scheme. It would be one more lie. On our door, there was a post-it which read "In the bedroom." It didn't need to say more; I knew he would would be laying on the bed, his legs spread and his muscular body ready for me to fuck. Just inside the door, I kicked off my shoes, and on my way to the bedroom stripped off my shirt and pants. Even before I saw him, my cock was already straining against my underwear, wanting out, wanting inside of my man's hole. I walked into the bedroom. He was laying on his back in the bed, naked, his cock just as hard as mine. "Fuck me," he said, "Please."

"Of course," I said, pulling off my underwear. I jumped on the bed, landing between his legs. We kissed as he wrapped his legs around my body, pulling himself up against me. My cock slid along his crack; he had lubed himself up already knowing I'd be fucking him soon enough. As we made out, he held me close and rolled us over onto my back. "I need this so badly," he said, reaching back and rubbing my hard cock. "All I could think about all afternoon was riding you." He grabbed the lube off of the night table, and poured some on his hand. Jon rubbed my cock, getting it wet and slippery. "You know our anniversary is this weekend," he said, as he teased my cock with his fingers. "I know. You want to do something special?" We had been together for two years, and were making plans for what we were going to do next year, after we graduated. He grabbed a bottle of poppers from the table, and did a long hit.

"I want to do this," Jon said. Before I could react, he sat down on my cock, taking the entire length of my shaft in a single, easy stroke. I hadn't put the condom on, nor had he. "Oh fuck, that feels good," he moaned. "I love you so much. We waited too long to do this."

"Wait," I said, but before I could say anything else, he leaned over and kissed me, forcing tongue into my mouth and pinning my hands against the mattress. I struggled against him, but my efforts only served to force my raw cock deeper into his unprotected hole. And it felt so good, to be inside the man I loved, to be inside him with nothing between. To be truly inside of Jon for the first time. I was already dripping pre-cum into him. I knew how potent a fresh infection was. It would be more than enough to do the deed. "I've been wanting this for so long," he said. "I've been so good." He paused, "We've been so good. Waiting. Being safe. Making sure. And this is my reward." He was riding me hard, slamming his ass against my cock. "And it feels even better than I imagined, your raw cock inside of me." "But," I started. I was torn between pleasure and responsibility, and as we continued fucking, it was getting harder for me to choose responsibility.

"No," he said, between kisses. "I want this. I want to feel you cum in me. I've swallowed your load so many times. I've fantaszied about this so many times. I want you to make them real. I want you to cum in me today." He held the poppers under my nose, forcing me to do a hit. I stopped trying to protest and let my animal instincts take over. "I want you to breed me," he concluded. I slammed my cock into his hole, feeling the tender, warm flesh press around my shaft. I needed to be deep inside him and needed to deposit my load where it could infect him as well. Jon did his own hit from the poppers, and started to furiously stroke his own cock. "I'm getting close," I moaned. My balls were clenching up, and there was the familiar tingle at the tip of my cock. "Shoot it in me. Please," he said. I wondered if he knew just how dangerous his request was. By now I was only thinking about myself and my pleasure. I couldn't stop my orgasm, and I didn't want to pull out of his warm, moist hole.

"Take it," I said through clenched teeth. My body shook from muscle spasms as my cock stiffened and pulsed. I shot the first thick, deadly spurt into Jon's defenseless hole. I realized that this was something I had always dreamed of doing, and that I would never be able to go back to using rubbers, with Jon or any other man. There was an exquisite feeling of closeness, as I gave Jon my semen, sperm, and unknown to him, my virus. Filling his hole with my cock and my seed made me so powerful. I was going to change his life forever, and he had begged me to do it.

"Please," he said. "You know I want it. I only want it from you." I wondered if he knew. But he couldn't know. His hole was milking my cock, getting every last drop of sperm from my balls. As the rush of the orgasm passed, I was suddenly aware of what I had done. I had just found out I was HIV positive. I had fucked my boyfriend raw. I had shot my load in his hole. And I hadn't told him. I wondered what he would do when he found out. I wondered if I would ever tell him in person.

Jon collapsed on top of me, the two of us breathing heavily and in synchronous gulps of air. Feeling his warm body against mine was too much for me, and I started to cry. I had condemned him to the same life I had, and he had no input in the matter. I knew I needed to tell him, let him decide what he needed to do with me, with his life, with us. "What's up?" he asked me, as he wiped off the tears from my eyes. "How was your day?" "Bad. It was rough at the clinic." "What happened?" "I tested positive," I answered.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

2. Johnny

I was in another generic city somewhere in the Midwest. It could have been Cleveland, St. Louis or Indianapolis. It didn't matter; after a while, they all blended together. Most of the time I wouldn't ever get more than five miles from the airport. The hotels looked the same, the food tasted the same, and the strip malls all looked the same. I was here for three days: it was some sort of client meeting. But all I cared about was a fresh location for my real job: spreading my virus. There were uncountable untouched men here, ready to offer up their innocent holes, ready to recieve the gospel of my cock, ready to be fertilized by me, ready to be one more chapter in the story of Johnny Deathseed.

"Anything else I can get for you, Sir?" the bellboy asked. His question jolted me back to reality. I had gone on autopilot even before the taxi has picked me up at home earlier in the day. Only now did I realize that I had finally reached my destination.

I took a good look at the bellboy. He was young, maybe 22, brown hair and brown eyes. He had that youthful glow of a corn-fed midwestern boy. "A beer and a blowjob?" I asked. He smiled at my comment, and I decided that I was going to fuck him. I knew he was a bottom. He would soon be squirming with that cock-hardening combination of pleasure and pain as I slammed into his hole.

"What's your taste in beer?" he asked, barely knocked off balance by my answer. "And, I suppose, in blow jobs?"

"For the beer, right now, all I care about is that it is cold and a beer," I answered. "And for a blow job, I just like to kick back, and let the guy gag on my cock before swallowing my load. I'm a simple man. It's easy to make me happy."

"Well, give me a few minutes, and I'll see what I can do to make you happy," he said, smiling. Any doubt I had had about getting into his hole disappeared. He'd go to bed with a load of my pozcum marinating in his ass. But, before I could say anything else, he had left the room, leaving me alone. If he was at all serious, it was time for me to get ready for his return.

I opened my bag, and pulled out the travel size bottle of lube, some poppers, and a condom or two. I stripped down to my underwear, and went into the bathroom. As hoped, the hotel had thoughtfully provided a sewing kit. I don't think they had planned for it to be used the way I was going to use it. I extracted the needle and carefully pushed it through the condom wrappers a few times. Three tiny holes that would be unnoticeable in the heat of the moment, but they would be more than enough to let my jizz drain out of the protective sheath, into an unsuspecting boy's hole. Of course, it would be better bareback, but I wanted to make sure that no matter what, my special seed wouldn't go to waste.

I hopped into the shower, quickly rinsing off the grime of the day's travel. I wad barely dried off when I heard the knock on the door. I wrapped the towel around my waist, and went to the door. Through the peephole, there was the bellboy holding a bottle of beer in his hand. I opened the door, and let him in. "That was fast," I said.

"Didn't want you to take matters into your own hand and jerk out that load," he replied. I closed the door behind him. "I'm Tyler," he said.

"You can call me Johnny," I said. Even though I knew he could probably figure out my real name, I wanted him to remember me as the legendary one who changed so many men's lives. And his life.

"Nice to meet you, Johnny," he said. He twisted the cap off the beer and handed it to me. "Here's your beer," he said. I took a swig from it. The cold beer was just what I needed.

"And the blowjob?" I asked. I let the towel fall from my waist. I was standing naked, just a smile, a bottle of beer, and the start of a glorious erection. My cock hung down, the blood had started to flow. A warm mouth teasing it would quickly get it totally hard.

"Right here?" he asked. "Or you want to get on the bed?"

"Let's do this on the bed," I replied. I leaned against the pillows, my legs spread just for Tyler to crawl between. Tyler pulled off his shirt, kicked off his shoes, and quickly ditched his pants. He was in just his underwear, the skimpy blue shorts barely hiding his hard cock. He turned around, giving me a peek at his ass. It was firm and pert. I wanted to grab it immediately, I wanted to spread those cheeks, lick his hole, then slide my poz cock into it and fill him with my seed.

I knew I had to pace myself. There would be plenty of time for us to work our way up to that. First, I wanted him to get comfortable with my cock, and to feel safe around it. He climbed onto the bed, and got down between my legs. My cock was right in his face. "You're clean, aren't you?" he asked me.

"Yeah, I am. Tested regularly," I said. Already, I was learning the little lies and omissions that would get me what I wanted. This one had the advantage of being completely true: I had just gotten out of the shower, so I was clean. And I had started to get tested regularly, just to see how much of my immune system the HIV had destroyed. My answer reassured him that this was safe, because he took my cock into his mouth and started to suck on it. It had been a day or two since my last blow job, and I missed the subtle pleasure of another man submitting before me and licking my shaft. Although he was young, this clearly was not Tyler's first time sucking cock. He worked his way down my stick, taking all of it into his mouth and letting me penetrate into his throat.

"Tastes good," he said, licking up a drop of pre-cum from the tip of my cock. I smiled at him, happy that he was so eager to swallow my bodily fluids. I wondered if he would be so enthusiastic if he knew each drop contained thousands of virii, each one eager to change his life forever. But for now, my status was my secret.

"Feels damn good," I said. I pressed his head back down on my cock, watching the length of it disappear into his mouth. "Don't stop." He didn't. He bobbed up and down on my tool, getting it hard, wet and slippery. His mouth felt good, but I knew that his ass would feel even better.

"You ever fuck?" Tyler asked me, reading my mind.

"Fuck yeah," I said. I pulled him off my cock, and spun him around. Before he could say a word, I buried my face in his crack, licking his smooth, clean hole. He pressed his ass against me, trying to get more of my my tongue into his hole.

"Damn, that feels good," he said. He was moaning in pleasure and he continued to lap at my cockhead. "I want you in me," he said. "I want you to fuck me so badly." I teased his hole a bit longer, getting it wet, slick and ready to accept my cock. "You have a condom?" he asked me.

I was disappointed that I wouldn't get to experience his hole the way nature intended, but at least I was prepared for rubberized fucking. I grabbed the condom and lube, then rolled him over on to his back. Some lube went on his hole, and he fingered himself while I prepared on the special condom. First, I put a bit of lube on my shaft. I carefully unwrapped the rubber. I ran my fingers over the small pricks from the needle, knowing there was no way for Tyler to see them or for him to know how little protection the condom really provided. I unrolled the useless piece of rubber over my hard cock. It was an elaborate piece of theater, all just for show, all so I could breed his hole. When I came, the rubber would leak and let my seed drip into the boy's hole.

Once sheathed, I poured more lube on my shaft and handed the poppers to Tyler. As he did a hit, I put his legs on my shoulders, and lined up my cock with his hole. "Please?" he asked me. "I'm ready." I pressed in, and felt his warm hole swallow up my cock. I wondered if this wasn't the first time he had been fucked today; he took all of my eight inches easily and barely needed any time to get used to my presence.

"First time?" I asked. "Today, I mean."

He smiled sheepishly. "No. My boyfriend fucked me on my break. His load is still be up there." I was glad that he wasn't a total condom nazi. He would be able to share my gift to him with the boyfriend.

"Hot," I said. "I love a well-fucked hole." I started to thrust in and out, working the boyfriend's load into his hole. "You bareback with him?"

"Yeah," he said. "We got tested a few months ago, and since then, we always go raw."

"Nice," I said. "But you have to be careful, you know." Especially, I thought, with strangers with an agenda.

"I know. Other than the boyfriend, I always use condoms." I knew he was lying. All men had moments of weakness. He already knew how good bareback sex felt. The more he let his boyfriend fuck him raw, the more he would crave the intimacy and sharing that came from unprotected intercourse and from sharing fluids.

"Always?" I asked, pressing him on his obvious lie. I knew there had to have been at least one guy that he would have done anything for. It would be a brief moment of weakness that would undo all his and his boyfriend's careful precautions.

"Yeah, although, it's not always easy," Tyler said. "Sometimes. When my boyfriend is away, you know, it's really hard to be good."

"I know. But it's good you do it." I was already dripping my virus-laden pre-cum into his hole. I didn't need to press the point any further. He had already lost the battle. "God, this feels so good," I said. "I needed this so badly."

"How long are you here for?" he asked. "You can fuck me any time you want."

"Just a few nights," I said. It was a short trip, and soon I would be in another city. I would be seeking out another boy to annoint with my dirty, toxic, holy cum. "Getting so fucking close."

"Yeah, pound it into me," Tyler said. He did another hit of poppers, then offered the bottle to me. "And don't pull out." I took the poppers from him and inhaled deeply. I was getting close and I knew the hit would push me over the edge.

"Don't worry. I love your hole." I started to slam my cock into his hole. The friction from the condom would only tear up his hole and make Tyler more receptive to my dirty spooge. "You ready?" I asked. Tyler had been stroking his cock hard and he was just as close as I was.

"Fuck yeah, nail me," he said. "I'm right on the edge." I stopped trying to hold back, and forced my cock deep into him. I held it there, and felt that mind-blowing first spurt of an orgasm. Deep in Tyler's body, the condom was swelling like a balloon and filling up with poz cum. Slowly though, the deadly fluid would leak out. The condom had failed at its one job, and left the young man vulnerable to a virus he couldn't hope to fight off. "Ohh, I'm cumming," he moaned as I thrust into his hole more.

"I'm filling you up," I gasped. It was more true than Tyler could know, as more spurts of jizz shot into the boy's defenseless body. His cock was throbbing as well, shooting volley after volley of thick white cream over his smooth stomach. I hardly cared about his load; all I was thinking about was how my virus had found a fresh victim. I wondered how long it would fester in his body before he would think to get tested. Would he know it was me, or if by then he would have a long list of possible poz fathers. I hoped he would always be unsure of who fired the kill shot, the knowledge he was a poz slut forever festering in his brain. The fantasy gave me a few more spurts of cum, filling the condom and then his ass.

"Fuck, that was good," Tyler said, gasping for breath. His stomach was covered with his sticky load. I slowly pulled out, making sure most of my biohazardous waste ended up in Tyler's hole. I checked that there were still a few drops in the condom, just for appearances. Luckily, even if some sperm dripped out later, he couldn't ever tell if was from me or his boyfriend.

"Yeah, I needed that too." I pulled off the condom. The outside was covered in my sperm, and I knew Tyler's ass had to be even worse. Before he noticed anything, I went into the bathroom. I threw away the rubber, and came back with a washcloth. I wiped off the cum from Tyler's torso.

Cleaned up, Tyler got off the bed. He quickly got dressed. "Thanks man," he said. "Gotta get back to work though."

• Upvote 2