Thoughts on piss fucking?

eurotopnyc

Don't do it to strangers in dark rooms, but if it's one on one and if it's a guy into piss I doubt you have to ask. It also depends where you are. I like piss, but not in my bed.

I haven't been pissfucked but I would love to. I remember one time in a dark room being told by a bottom next to me to watch out for a guy because he likes to pissfuck without asking. Sadly I didn't get a good look at him and he didn't do it to me. He was kind of a heavy guy and I don't think I saw him where I play again.

fuckin love to piss fuck love the way my cock engorges in sloppy pighole as I start the flood but there needs to be some tacit agreement about what is about to happen not actually asking just a nod or a smile as I start dripping always some level of respect for the pig I'm fucking

Have gotten filled only once so far. At the baths. Had just gotten fucked and seeded by a heavy-set older white guy. I was faced-down on his bed, he was on top of me resting with his dick getting soft in my ass. I kept squeezing his dick with my ass, trying to milk out every drop of cum and also keep him in me. He tells me to relax and next I feel my ass getting filled with warm water, he's pissing in me. I was thrown for a couple seconds but damn it was hot!!! Instant hard-on.

He filled me and wet the bed with all the piss he had in him. He stayed in me afterwards, his dick getting hard again, soaking in the mix of cum and piss. He really didn't fuck me again, more using his dick as a butt plug... slowly sliding in and out a couple of times. He tells me to hold it in and says we need to shower and head off to the single shower stall on the floor. We both go in and he has me bend over and release the mix. Now I;m sort of cleaned out again... damn....

• Upvote 2

Guest Matias47

I just told this on another thread, so I won't go in to detail. But I beat the fuck out of a guy who pissed in me without asking.

Not all bottoms are the submissive tops-do-no-wrong types that seem to be in the majority on these boards.

I'd suggest you at least find out if he's into watersports.

I understand your desire to just do it without asking, is more enjoyable that way. I am the same when cumming in a guy's ass or having another guy cum in me. Whenever I top, when I'm about to cum, I start making some kind of noise as the bottom know I'm about to cum, if he does not say pull out, I cum in him. When I bottom, I never ask for it, prefer the guy to give it to me, if he pulls out, then it's ok anyway. Asking where to cum, or asking the top to cum in you is annoying, less exciting.

I wouldn't mind getting pissed in my ass, have never done it, but I've fantasized about it for many years, must feel so fucking wonderful. When you don't know the preferences of the guy you are fucking advance, you should always ask, even though most of us are piggy in some ways, some get freaked out by it, even the most submissive bottom could not like it.

There is a time and a place. If you are not overly inconveniencing the bottom...i.e. there are neary by toilet and shower facilities and you are not ruining his clothes, bed linens, or upholstery...go for it. That means bath houses, bathrooms, nudie campsites, and the well equipped playroom. Otherwise, ask.