Tearooms/Rest Stops

whiteslutbttm

I've played at glory holes inside adult bookstores, but have never successfully cruised a public bathroom. I'm curious, how do you show interest without being too obvious? How to signal other guys who might be interested that you're looking to play, without making it obvious to your typical "just here to take a piss" type straight guys?

What signals/signs do you watch for to tell another guy is cruising you?

I love getting sucked off in public bathrooms. Here's how it usually goes down for me. If I walk and there are say 3 urinals and the far right one is occupied, I'll take the middle one instead of leaving teh traditional gap. If I'm unsure of whether the dude is there looking for dick, that's my only move for now ... aside from not standing so close that he can't get a peek at my junk. The next move is his and usually will consist of him lingering after he knows I can tell he's done pissing.

Once I've got that signal, I'll pull back a bit and let him have a real good look at my cock (which would be starting to harden by now). If he takes the bait and stares, at that point I'll back up a bit, turn slightly towards him and make eye contact, then glance down at my cock. He's got two choices then: either get down and start sucking me or zip up and leave. If we've gotten that far tho, chances are good I'll be busting my nut down his throat.

The idea is basically to make one little move at a time and wait for positive feedback before making the next one.

• 2 months later...

30 years ago most universties in the US and Canada had at least one washroom that was cruisy and where sucking and fucking took place. My university had two cruisy washrooms. One of these washrooms was right next to the university pub and on Friday nights many drunken students would drop by. This one washroom had 2 large gloryholes and sometimes they would be patched up, only to reappear days later.

But about 20 years ago all of a sudden they removed a couple of panels and added some light and the action went away for ever. Never to come back. And the same thing happened to all gloryholes in university bathrooms across Northamerica. Amazing!

Gloryholes moved into the saunas, bookstores, etc. But this only in Northamerica because in places like Santiago, Chile gloryholes in public bathrooms (universities, malls, etc) are still around.