Do you mostly top because it's too much work to have a clean fuckhole?

hungry_hole

Do you mostly top because it's too much work to have a clean fuckhole?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you mostly top because it's too much work to have a clean fuckhole?

• Yes, I top because of the work involved in cleaning
    • No, I top because I enjoy topping and I'm not into bottoming

I'm not into fucking but I love getting fucked in spite of all the work involved in having a clean fuckhole. Being a top is so easy because all you need to do is be horny and eventually get a hard-on.

But keeping a clean hole takes a lot of work and planning diets, etc. At least for bottoms like myself who don't want dirty surprises while getting fucked.

There's a quiet cruising park nearby good for sucking. But I've been fucked there when occasionally guys get horny enough to want to fuck. A bottom guy in his 30's is usually there and he loves to suck but he knows I only bottom. This is what he posted in a cruising website:

...decided to bike over before dinner so I jumped in the shower and then I was like "Meh, I don't feel like taking the extra time in the shower to get a clean fuckhole." Plus, I hate the process one has to go through to get a clean hole and spending the extra time in the shower. Which is why I only get fucked now and then and which is why I always have a nice tight fuckhole to offer up so I just took a quick shower and headed over to do what I mostly like doing, suck cocks

This guy is a bottom but he's let me sucked his cock and then he fucked me bareback a couple of times.

Are you a top because of the work involved in being a bottom?

I can understand that cleaning out can be a hassle, but I've never enjoyed being a bottom, when I first started out I did bottom 1 or 2 but quickly discovered that I was meant to fuck not be fucked.

But in all honesty, if a guy loves getting fucked, I don't think it matters if they have to spend a little more time to clean out.

Personally I do prefer a clean ass, but even if I see some brown, I continue fucking and then make the bottom clean my cock up with their mouth

Guest Matias47

I'm versatile, with an slight desire to bottom more than top. But recently, it's becoming far more difficult to get clean. I have a good diet, excercise, drink lots of water, but there are simply days I cannot get clean so, yeah, I'm topping more than I otherwise would. That plus it's far easier to find a bottom than a top.

I'm versatile, and naturally prefer to top. Many times though, I feel like I want to bottom. Even though I eat lightly, it's a pain in the ass going through the ass-cleaning process. I've never had real nasty accidents where the top's dick was fully covered of shit, but, I've thought I was completely clean, yet some minor odor can be smelled, which makes me really uncomfortable. Because of this, many times I get out looking for sex, and even though I feel like bottoming, I forget about it, anyway, it's not hard to find plenty of bottoms willing to take my dick in their asses.

So yes, some of us do top more because of the annoying cleaning process.

No. I'm 95% top and on those rare occasions when I do want to get fucked, I don't mind putting in the work to get prepared (I expect the bottoms that I fuck to do it, so why shouldn't I). It's the dickhunt that gets frustrating. It's very frustrating to spend an hour (or two) cleaning out & getting ready then having to spend another 2 hours hunting for a top guy to fuck me.

Whereas, I can find a bottom boy to fuck in minutes! And all I have to do then is shower.

I have actually been contemplating exploring my versatility for the past 2 years... ive bought toys for training my ass... But I just dont really feel the WANT to use them. I mostly want to become versatile because it gives me more options for who I can date because houston has a BIG lack of bottoms.. I used to live in dallas and there are TONS of bottoms there and ive probably fucked half of them. And since Ive left it seems like even more have moved there... but i digress.

To answer your question, cleaning out is a bit of a hassle for me because bottoming hurts so I really need to TRAIN my ass first and I cant justify cleaning out just to train my ass and I dont want to pull out a dirty dildo out of my hole. Now for a MAN, i wouldnt mind cleaning out cuz ive met several HOT MANLY tops in houston that seriously made my asshole quiver and make me wonder if I could consider bottoming. But unfortunately thats my dilemma. I lack the training that my ass needs to ENJOY a nice decent sized cock. So for now i'll be an asset for all the bottoms in Houston to enjoy.... but who knows what the future holds!

• 2 weeks later...

I bottom all the time and make sure to clean out my pussy every time there is a chance of getting fucked. Its no problem for me and all part of the preparing process. It actually makes me more horny to know that I'm ready for getting a good fuck. Everybody has an asshole, but a good bottom has a pussy. Be prepared is my motto :-)

I never thought about this. Maybe some people really are tops because cleaning out your hole, maintaining the right diet, and having to watch what you eat and do is too much of a hassle. To me it is fucking worth it. It's worth knowing I clean out my hole and it is fresh and ready for hot loads cocks, and for a top's pleasure. But I used to really get annoyed by it. Not everyone probably has the time to do it as well.

But I want to be the best fucking bottom I can be. But because I am young I am a bottom. I wouldn't mind being versatile one day. I've seen some hot asses before and sometimes those peach like asses some men have or just a nice beefy hairy butt is hot as fuck.

I did read once about a top who decided to bottom once and how they had to go through similar things a bottom did. It was kind of funny because I don't think some tops realize how much work bottoms have to go through to ensure they have a nice clean and prepared fuck hole. All the top has to do is get hard and fuck.

But like I said before. It's worth the effort and work for the top ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest slobbvers

I am fuckin' lazy. Though on occasion I will get the itch to bottom and I will take time to clean. Like earlier with the, at the time unknown, twink I cleaned out. Hard to do when roomy is around. Fortunately roomy is in Mexico for two weeks.

No desire to bottom and I've never done it. For me sex is all about busting my nut inside of other peoples' holes.

That's what I thought too. Until last summer when I met I guy in Kiev (one night stand, though) that felt really attracted to. he didn't fuck me as he was bottom, but I wanted it so much to happen, and since I haven't been able to let go of the thought. I want to be a bottom, and I'm even fantasizing about taking several loads. I've ordered an anal shower now, and hope the work will not be too much hassle, so I can bottom on a regular basis.