How many guys have you ever had in a 24 hour period?

mcmeddler

What's the most guys you've fucked/been fucked by in a 24 hour period  

425 members have voted

1. 1. What's the most guys you've fucked/been fucked by in a 24 hour period

• Just 1
    • 2 to 3
    • 4 to 5
    • 6 to 8
    • 9 to 11
    • 12 to 14
    • 15 to 17
    • 18 to 20
    • 21 to 25
    • Over 25

This didnt happen to me but thought i'd share it.

So i've been seeing a guy for the past two months. i knew he was a pig but each time I learn more about him I fall more and more in love. He is 47, build beefy football player build bottom bear. He is sweet, loving, and best of all a NASTY PIG. :) So last night I asked him "Whats the kinkiest thing you've ever done...?" He told me that when he was 35 that he wanted to take 35 loads in a 24hour period and so he booked the sling room at flex in new orleans and put a bowl beneath his sling so he can push out every load he took in a 24hr period and drink it at the end. He ended up meeting his 35 load goal in 8 hours and continued taking loads for a full 24 hours. By the end he had taken 50 loads in 24 hours. Take that DAWSON! I am such a lucky top.

Guest faggot hole

pssilverbear is right. Palm Springs is the motherlode of hot group sex. That's where i first was exposed to it. Was brought there by a fb when i was still in high school, spent an amazing weekend. Caught my first load within 10 minutes of arrival. The last load was as we were leaving for the airport. i doubt if there was any time in between when one or the other of my holes (or sometimes both of them) were not in use (except when i was sleeping, generally with my fb's pole up my ass.

• 6 months later...

Ive had 4 in one day..hosted at my place at different times..where i live there are no sex clubs or anything,just the local trashy abs,and unless i go to a big city,would be difficult to host in a hotel..but yea it was a good day for me :)

• 1 month later...

last year during folsom fair weekend i took 14 loads at the TIM cockpit party saturday night and 24 on sunday at cumunion. that's 38 total, plus the oral loads i didn't count.

this year my goal is 25 loads a day for 4 days, for a 100-load weekend.

Guest Boxir55

I usually manage 4 to 5 if its a party or a function that goes on for most of the evening and night. If its just a meeting for sex and there is a bit of drink about then I tend to lose count, I also end up taking loads as well so its not so easy to keep count.