How many guys have you ever had in a 24 hour period?

mcmeddler

What's the most guys you've fucked/been fucked by in a 24 hour period  

425 members have voted

1. 1. What's the most guys you've fucked/been fucked by in a 24 hour period

• Just 1
    • 2 to 3
    • 4 to 5
    • 6 to 8
    • 9 to 11
    • 12 to 14
    • 15 to 17
    • 18 to 20
    • 21 to 25
    • Over 25

Guest mspchaser
Hot.. here in Mpls? Need to meet this guy! lol Def break my record of a mere 6 guys in a day.. and that was in Chi.

Yep, in MPLS. He was here on business. When are you goin to breed me? ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Most guys I ever did was 14. Mostly did sandwich fucks in some group action at the bathhouse here in town. Every time I mounted up on an ass I found a guy ready to shove his cock in my ass that night. I mounted up on 6 different guys and got fucked by 8 different guys by the time I left 12 hours later. I had cum from my asshole dripping down to the top of my boots when I was done.

I was at a gay gym, and there were rooms that could be rented. So, one time I was there a guy invited me to join him in one of those rooms. And I did. And so did his friends. It was a total of four guys. And they all fucked me! Though while one would be fucking me, I would be giving another a blowjob, and stroking off the other two. Then when the guy fucking me shot his load inside me, it was another guy's turn. I had so much cum dripping out of my ass! It was incredible!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

New Year's Eve about nine years ago - I know I took at least 16 loads - no tellin' how many cocks I had in my ass! Got there around 9 pm to get my room set up and party a little. Managed to take two loads before midnight. From 12 'til 6, another 8 loads - plus at least six more guys who wanted to try my hole out (no loads). Then kinda slow. Hot guy showed up at around 10 am, and we fisted each other. Each took a V and took turns fucking -no cum - too much party:) More guys showed up in the afternoon - six more loads. Tweaker buddy came back around 6 pm - - - w/boyfriend - - - partied some more - - - boyfriend fucked and fisted us both!!! Best New Year's ever!

The most loads i've gotten in one session is 9 over less than three hours. I got one more the next day but was so sore from the night before I didn't want any more. I have no idea how many men fucked me without unloading, those are not really as memorable as a man who gives me his seed. Even if it is just for a few seconds, it's a connection. I can't go for 24 hours. Just too hard to stay clean that long for one thing.

the most i took in my ass was 15 in one night from 12 different guys. Had many many groups over the years of 8-20 people at a time. Best personal record was taking 85 loads over a one week period at Parliment House Gay Days at Disney--what a great week!

52 loads in a 24 hour period at Mans Country during IML in 2012. The desk clerk said to me when I left that my overtime was $150 and the guy behind me pulled two one hundred bills out of his pocket and handed it to the clerk who said "and $50 is your change" and the guy said "I shot five loads in that ass so it was worth it!" That same guy pumped loads in my ass everyday. Unfortunately I found out that he was killed in a gang shooting.

My personal record is 17 within 24 hours, albeit broken into two parts. I hit my local bath on a Friday night. Spent my full 8 hours there getting used by 11 guys that night. Headed home around 4:00 AM for a bit of sleep. Woke up still horny as hell, and was back at the bath by 10:30, where my ass got used by another 6 by the time I was ready to leave again. Those totals are only the ones who fucked me, but I must have had another 10 or so in my mouth.

I posted ads on craigslist and was face down ass up and got 6 loads from 5 guys in one day. First guy fucked and filled me twice. Young black stud. Great cock. Of those, I know one load was POZ but didn't find out till after the fact didn't ask any of them. As each new cock went in after 3 loads each new cock was pushing cum out to fit in my ass. Was so hot. Would love to double that number!

I posted ads on craigslist and was face down ass up and got 6 loads from 5 guys in one day. First guy fucked and filled me twice. Young black stud. Great cock. Of those, I know one load was POZ but didn't find out till after the fact didn't ask any of them. As each new cock went in after 3 loads each new cock was pushing cum out to fit in my ass. Was so hot. Would love to double that number!

been known to shoot that many wads up just one ass during a hot enhanced fuck session.

this past Monday night, i was at a hotel, blindfolded, ass up, jock strap, lubed, door ajar... and i took 13 loads (at least) that I counted...

on another occasion at a hotel I took 21 loads.. and another time, i took 16 loads at night, and then 8 more the next morning before checking out of the room