Extreme Quickies

fuckmefull

I'm in the L.A. area. I'm a particular fan of extreme quickies. I love to walk into a guy's place, he's already naked, I strip, climb on his cock, get verbal and beg for his seed, he cums in me and I get dressed and leave esepcially if the whole thing takes less than 5 minutes. It's kinda funny when the guy is apologizing that he came so fast, but I don't really need most guys to be inside of me for more than a couple of minutes, I just want him to unload. I enjoy a long passionate fuck now and then, but generally an extreme quickie is just great. Oh, I actually get off on the guys apologizing to me for cumming so quick, they always say that fucking me was so hot they just couldn't hold it in. Liars! hahaha. Is there anyone else that enjoys these kinds of quickie fucks? I sometimes feel like I'm the only one.

I'm in the L.A. area. I'm a particular fan of extreme quickies. I love to walk into a guy's place, he's already naked, I strip, climb on his cock, get verbal and beg for his seed, he cums in me and I get dressed and leave esepcially if the whole thing takes less than 5 minutes. It's kinda funny when the guy is apologizing that he came so fast, but I don't really need most guys to be inside of me for more than a couple of minutes, I just want him to unload. I enjoy a long passionate fuck now and then, but generally an extreme quickie is just great. Oh, I actually get off on the guys apologizing to me for cumming so quick, they always say that fucking me was so hot they just couldn't hold it in. Liars! hahaha. Is there anyone else that enjoys these kinds of quickie fucks? I sometimes feel like I'm the only one.

I don't think you're the only one. Sometimes you just need a quick release to curb the "horniness." In addition, quickies free you up for other loads that are waiting for you. Getting a quickie just reinforces that you are a cumdump and the only thing you care about is being a receptacle for draining a man's BALLS!

I really hate when a top cums way too fast, but it depends on where I am and what time it is. For example, if I drive to his place, going through all that effort to only get fucked 3 minutes? It's not worth it. On the other hand, if I am cruising or in a sauna, dark room etc. I don't care much, as if he cums fast I have more time to hook with others, that might be better looking and or have better dicks and skills. But if he is good looking, has a great body and dick, and is a perfect fucker, I want him to fuck me for at least 30 minutes nonstop.

Anyway, you are very lucky, I have been sexually engaged with lots of men, and I notice A LOT of them, opposite to what we commonly hear, are fast cummers. I'd say about 60% cum in 5 minutes or less, 20% between 5 and 15 minutes, and 20% more than 15 minutes. The longest time I've gotten fucked was for about 35 minutes. I really hope to find a top who can fuck me longer than that.

I'm in the L.A. area. I'm a particular fan of extreme quickies. I love to walk into a guy's place, he's already naked, I strip, climb on his cock, get verbal and beg for his seed, he cums in me and I get dressed and leave esepcially if the whole thing takes less than 5 minutes. It's kinda funny when the guy is apologizing that he came so fast, but I don't really need most guys to be inside of me for more than a couple of minutes, I just want him to unload.

Any pointers on how to make a top cum quickly? Do you tighten up your ass, leave it loose? Is being verbal about wanting the load what does it? I'd love to figure out how to make a top cum quickly...

Any pointers on how to make a top cum quickly? Do you tighten up your ass, leave it loose? Is being verbal about wanting the load what does it? I'd love to figure out how to make a top cum quickly...

I've found verbal to be the key. When I'm fucking someone, him begging for my load is super hot. When I get fucked (once a year, whether I need it or not, I've always said), if I want it to be over - I'll just start saying "oh God, cum in me!" over and over. Works like a charm.

verbal along with passionate body contact and riding and eye contact. if they're really ugly or old or fat and i just want them to cum, i start telling them how fucking perfect their dick fits in me, you almost dont even have to beg for the cum before they shoot their load.

I like any fuck as long as my dirty seed ends up in a hole. Love stopping at a guys place when I'm on my way home from work. Finding him naked on all fours, sliding my cock in, telling him how he's gonna take my DNA, squirting and going.

Love longer too, but the sleaziness of fucking a cumdump is hot as hell.

i'm a HUGE fan of extreme quickies, both as a top and as a btm. just like this verbal xtube vid: http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=vTTy8-G250-

"it's not going to take long" -- fucking luv it.

the upside of being a cumdump for an extreme quickie if I bottom is that my hole is usually ready. it's only when a very big dick guy really starts to dig down deep in my ass or when I sit on any guys dick that shit happens. in the doggie position for pump and dump, the guys cock isn't in my hole long enough to churn anything up.

as a top, sometimes I just need to get on with my day. I'd rather dump my load in a hungry hole than jack off. the downside is alot of guys believe they must last a loooooong time to be a good top -- hence they apologize. i'm thinking it may be a good idea to just not advertise the quickness but let your ass milk his cock fast and let him apologize all he wants afterwards :)

So I don't think quickies suck. the passionate, sweaty, all-day fucks are for my lover :)

It's totally one of my FAVORITE things for a top to cum up my butt in a matter of minutes (or sometimes seconds). I'd say it happens about 1 time out of 10 in bathhouses or when I travel to take loads. When I host pump and dump marathons at a local motel, where take ALL cock and cum, it's usually closer to HALF the guys who cum in less than 3 minutes - and the other half rarely go over 5, I'd say 7 max. In fact, I time the tops' shifts that way: a new dude is scheduled for every 10 mins: keeps the cocks cumming and, apparently, the tops happy - they seem to like knowing exactly how much time they have to sperm my hole - plus according to what they tell me, the spunk from all the earlier dudes makes my hole perfectly lubed to take more.