Don't speak

bbzh

I have heard some guys on this forum say that they don't like to talk to a guy too much before or during sex. I am starting to understand why.

I have been horny, invited a guy over and then he starts running off at the mouth and I start wondering "do I want to have sex with him now?" He is a total (pick one): airhead, asshole, prima donna, know it all, drama queen etc.

I have one top in rotation who clearly is mentally slow. He fucks like a beast but I swear he talks like a 10 year old boy. Giggling. Talking loud. I'm thinking "damn, I'm gonna need a big hat the next time I leave the apartment because the neighbors are gonna know all my business." But one thing in his favor, he always brings me a nice bottle of wine when he comes. My boyfriend loves wine and I giggle to myself every time he opens a bottle thinking "I turned tricks for that sweetie."

Well I was in the mood to top last week so I invited a guy from the neighborhood over. I told him before he got here that he was to strip at the door and that he was not allowed to speak to me or make eye contact. He was to come in the room where I was waiting and get on all fours. He did as he was told and I fucked the shit out of him, tapped his ass and pointed to the door. He got dressed and left without saying a word. He was so turned on by this scenario that he is begging for another date.

Anyway, just wondering if you guys keep the talking to a bare minimum or if you like engaging with your partner before and during sex. I like to keep things simple. :grin:

yep. total bottom here. when i'm in heat i want cum delivered with lust. i almost always set things up anonymously where the guy finds my door open, comes in and finds me naked and ass up ready for fucking. i will even pretend to be 'asleep', like ive been drugged or drunk so the guy just has an ass to breed. i don't really want to talk once the guy is at my house, so i like to have things worked out ahead of time.

I have one top in rotation who clearly is mentally slow. He fucks like a beast but I swear he talks like a 10 year old boy. Giggling. Talking loud. I'm thinking "damn, I'm gonna need a big hat the next time I leave the apartment because the neighbors are gonna know all my business." But one thing in his favor, he always brings me a nice bottle of wine when he comes. My boyfriend loves wine and I giggle to myself every time he opens a bottle thinking "I turned tricks for that sweetie."

Get the hint, he brings wine over because he wants to drink it with you. Who's the dummy that doesn't get that?

Also you can buy a nice bottle of wine for $5 or $6, they look expensive and taste good, but you can't tell they are cheap. Even the $3 bottles at Walmart taste good and are good quality.

Edited by Pig Bottom

Bare minimum, if that much. I don't want to socialize, i don't want to know how his day has gone... I'm a horny slut bottom and my only interest is sex. Getting fucked. That's all that matters.

For me, during anonymous sex, hearing the guy say anything can be a turn off. However, if it is related to breeding my ass and getting a load in my ass I don't mind it. In fact, I tend to be vocal when getting fucked. It is not unusually for me to demand it harder, faster, or deeper. Sometimes I even request the top to "smack my ass." Similarly, I don't mind vocal tops saying things like, "you like me cock, pig", "you want my load", or "tell me you want my load." But any other conversation, well is frankly unnecessary, especially when the sexual encounter is with a quick trick, a chance hook-up, or anonymous pick-up.

Guest pozpig46

the less talking the better. When i want to be fucked, that is actually what i want, come in stick your dick in my hole and pound away. Then cum, pull out and zip up and leave.

I really really hate those who talk a lot, specially while fucking. A little chat before or while fucking is ok, as long as he doesn't asks personal things or talks too much. I tend to get excited by manly, horny voices who say simple things such as "you have a great ass I'm very horny", "pound me harder I really love that cock", "I'll fill that ass with my cum", etc.

Whether I'm fucking another guy or he is fucking me, I get instantly soft if I hear a squeaky/effeminate/soft voice, or if he starts a chit chat "where are you from, how old are you, I'd like to meet you again, etc". Sometimes it has been so annoying I quit fucking.

I guess this one has happened to a lot of you. This guy voluntarily started fucking or getting fucked by you bareback, then at 5 or so minutes, or even worse, when both are done, asks "are you clean"? This is by far the most annoying one.

So yes, I also say, shut the fuck up, I don't want to socialize, this is not the place/time.