Making a Good Boy

I was cruising the local park bathrooms one night just to see what was around. There wasn’t a lot of action in the park area, so I settled into the large bathroom stall at the end of the row to wait around a while. I don’t have a lot of patience for this kind of thing; if the fish aren’t biting I’m as likely to turn home. About five minutes later a pair of white sneakers walked up to the next stall, the one with the glory hole access. I looked through and, well, wow. The kid on the other side was maybe early 20s, slim, kind of dorky, glasses, white, and entirely my type. Figuring I never get this lucky hitting random chance like this, I decided to move quickly before someone else came in a raised a distraction.

The kid looked through the hole back at me, and I could tell that he liked what he saw. I’m 45, Guatemalan, 6’2 and work out regularly, so getting action usually isn’t my problem, but you never know what people go for. Also poz, not that it tends to come up. My cock is 8” uncut when hard, and a shower more than a grower, and I could tell it had his interest. Without waiting, I unlocked the stall door and pushed it open, hoping he would take the hint. He did. His door came open too, and when he didn’t see me out there he headed quickly into my booth and locked it behind him. I smiled at him, my cock springing to life faster than hell. I stood up and walked towards him; it was a handicap stall, so there was plenty of room. Throwing caution to the wind, I reached my hands around his face and kissed him full on the lips to see how he would react. Definitely a sub: I could tell that he was really into it, but that he was going to take his cues from me. Absolutely fucking perfect. I upped the intensity and started giving him some tongue, and he moaned a little while his hand reached out to feel my dick. When I broke the kiss, he immediately started to bend down to take it in his mouth, but I held him up and pushed him against the wall before going to town on his neck and his nipples. I planned on giving the boy a few bruises to remember me by, paying close attention to how he was reacting. I like to push a guy just a little past where he is comfortable, not enough usually that they tell me to stop but enough so that you know they think its too much. The kid was squirming while I held him firm around the waste and bit down on his neck, trying hard to kiss me so I would stop. After about a minute his eyes got wide and he begged me to let him suck my dick.

This is when I knew I had him. The chemistry just felt right, and I know I could make him do whatever I wanted but that he would put up just a little resistance. Fucking hell I wanted inside his ass, but I also knew this would be better for waiting. I looked deep into his eyes, claiming him, and told him, “not yet.” Then I went back to work on his nipples, pulling off his t-shirt so that I could manage the flesh underneath directly. I let his shirt fall carelessly to the floor, letting him know that this was my game and I didn’t particularly care about his wants or needs. After another minute or so he visibly started to relax and let himself go to the teasing, realizing that I was going to be in control here. I pulled my shirt up and pushed his face against my chest, and when he stated just licking I let him know in no uncertain terms, “bite,” making it come out as a bit of a growl. It took a little while for him to figure out how hard he could go, but soon he was at about the right intensity and I was thoroughly enjoying my luck in finding this little piece of meat.

I stood back a step and told him, “strip.” This kind of thing always works better if you say what you want in one or two words. He eagerly pulled down his pants, but I pushed him against the wall again and gave him my most intense stare, “strip, faggot.” He did, and you could see his excitement as he pulled off the rest of his clothes, but also a little bit of fear. He was starting to realize he didn’t really know what I was capable of, and that I definitely outweighed him and that there might be some real danger here. Not that I would hurt him (much), but I liked the fact that he realized he didn’t know exactly what he had gotten into. While he stripped I just watched him, leaving all of my clothes on and kicking his shit to the corner after he had it off. I even made him pull of his shoes and socks, just to highlight his vulnerability to me. I had all sorts of fantasies about what I wanted to make this kid do, but I sensed he was maybe a bit vanilla due to his youth, so I figured it was better to go slow.

I grabbed him around the waste again, and worked my way down from his neck to his nips, then his waist, leaving a trail of love marks along the way. When I made it down to his crotch I ignored his (nice, if average) dick and took both his balls in my mouth, exerting just enough pressure that the kid winced and tried to pull away. I held firm, easing on the pressure for a second or two and then doing it again, just hard enough to be intense without really hurting too much. After the third or fourth time you could see him relax again, and there was maybe a little more trust there that I knew what I was doing and wouldn’t really hurt him. Standing back up, I put my hand under his throat and asked him, “You going to be my boy tonight?”

“Yes sir.” Good, he naturally went with sir. I gave him a very light play slap across the face, once, twice, then looked in his eyes and asked him again, “Are you going to be my boy tonight?” “Yes sir,” slightly more desperation in his voice. Definitely getting excited; definitely a natural sub. “Good boy.” Now I pulled out my dick and pushed him down, but held his face a few inches away. “You want this dick?” “Yes sir!” His eyes were wide. I was going to tease him some more but I figured I had held out enough, and frankly I was looking forward to his mouth around my cock. I told him to stick out his tongue, which he did obediently while never breaking eye contact with me. I trailed my cocked along his tongue and lips, leaving just a little precum, which he dutifully licked off and continued to look up at me, begging. Then I let him have at, see how his technique was. Too much hand, but definitely a good cocksucker and clearly not his first time. He knew how to suck and work his tongue at the same time, and he knew how to pay attention to the signals I was giving to see what was working. I pulled my dick out of his mouth and asked him, “You like that, boy?” “Yes sir,” trying hard to get back at my dick. I told him to stick out his tongue again, only this time I moved my ahead above his and let a thin trail of spit land on it. His initial reaction was to be a little grossed out, spitting out onto the floor. I got firm with him, grabbing his hair to pull his head back and snarling, “Stick out your fucking tongue, bitch!” He did, and I spat again. This time he swallowed it. As I thought, he just hadn’t don’t it before. Now that he wasn’t surprised it really wasn’t as bad as having a dick in your mouth. I let him get back to this, occasionally pulling out to spit on his tongue.

He was getting really excited about sucking my dick. He was jerking off fast and grunting. I made him stand up and held his hands against the stall, kissing him as deeply as I could. “Don’t touch your dick until I give you permission, understand?” He nodded his assent, and I bent him over the other way and spread his ass checks so that I could begin noisily eating out his ass. I noticed when I did he tensed up again, and I figured he either didn’t get fucked much or would want condoms. I wasn’t there yet, so I didn’t bother with it and just ate away. Beautiful bubble butt that I was looking forward to fucking. I was enjoying the hell out of this little adventure.

Around this time somebody else came into the bathroom. The kid tried to stand up, but I just pushed him where he was and continued to eat out his ass as loudly as possibly. The kid was acting a little freaked out, trying to pull away, so I said in a loud tone of voice, “Shut the fuck up and do what I tell you to do. Now bend over and let me keep eating your ass.” He fought back more this time. “Dude!” In a loud whisper, “Somebody else is in here!” As if they couldn’t hear him too. I quickly stood up and wrapped my arms around his chest, pulling him close to me and bringing my dick up against his ass. I told him in his ear, “I don’t give a flying fuck. Who’s boy are you?” He didn’t respond right away, so I repeated myself, “Who’s boy are you?” “Your boy, sir,” a little more relaxed now. By this point the person who had walked in had settled into the next stall and was clearly also cruising, so the kid calmed down a bit while I went back to eating his ass. He started moaning softly, and his hands wandered back down to his dick before I swatted them away.

After sucking my dick a little bit more, I told him to brace himself against the wall and spread his legs. He did so without question, undoubtedly assuming I would eat his ass again. Instead, I pulled out the lube from my back pocket and began lubing my dick and his ass. His head spun around and he said, in the kind of tone that meant it, “Condoms!” If he had said it the way most queens do I would have just pushed into him, but I got the sense this would be a deal-breaker for him. Now I am definitely a preferred barebacker whenever possible, but honestly I don’t mind too much when someone wants to play safe. With this kid, though, he was just such a damn good natural sub boy that I had to get him raw. I wanted to feel my jizz spilling out of his ass walls with every thrust of my dick. I wanted him carrying my load home with him and leaking out whenever he coughed or laughed the next day. I wanted to knock this little bitch up.

I told him I wouldn’t enter him before we put on a condom, I just wanted to feel the opening of his ass. He against the wall and spread, and I wrapped my arms around him again and started kissing his neck tenderly this time, rubbing my cockhead right against the opening of his hole. Meanwhile, I turned on the dirty talk full throttle to get him worked up. “I want to fuck the shit out of your little boy ass, you little faggot. I want to push it in and feel your guts make room for my massive dick. I want to hear you scream and moan and beg me for more, beg me to come inside you and keep fucking. I want you to know what it’s like to have a real man’s load swimming around inside your ass. Your ass isn’t ever going to feel the same after tonight, boy, and once I’m inside I’m not getting out until I cum. You want my dick inside you, baby? You want my load?”

He moaned, obviously caught up in what we were doing and already pushed beyond where his limits usually were. Guys like that secretly want that shit. Guys like me want to give it to them. Still, you could tell that he wasn’t okay without a condom; his ass pulled away any time I might have slipped inside him and he said again, “Condom, baby.”

Using a trick I’ve done once or twice before, I very liberally lubed up my dick. Then I pulled out a condom from my back pocket (because you never know if you’ll hit a situation like this), and turning him around, made sure he saw me roll it down my dick and that it was functioning. I pushed him against the wall again and told him to get ready for me. He spread his ass checks, feeling for the condom. I decided he got to do it the one time, and then not again. Now because I know that bottoming for a big dick can hurt, especially with a condom, and because he was tight as hell I took what felt like about ten years to enter him. At first he groaned and tried to pull off, but there was a snowballs chance I was letting him do that. I just held on fast, promised him it would feel good soon, and gradually pushed my way in. I didn’t stop until I was about a two thirds of the way in, when I started feeling more natural resistance than I had before. Figuring I was up against some barrier in his ass, I held there for a while, whispering sweet nothing into his ear while I held him around the chest and kissed his ear and his cheek from behind. “You’re doing so good, baby, your ass feels so good. I’m about to make you really happy. Your ass is going to love this, I promise, just let yourself relax, baby.”

It took some time, but he finally started to relax. I could feel the grip loosening on my cock, and I pulled out maybe an inch, not wanting to risk sliding out, and pushed forward a tiny bit. I find when bottoms are getting used to me, it’s best to saw in slowly and not pull too far out. While he adjusted I fucked him tenderly, enjoying the smell of his hair and his occasional whimpers while he got used to me. The whimpering didn’t stop, but he started to push back against me a little bit, so I picked up the pace slightly. I still wasn’t pulling out much, but I had maybe an inch left to go before I had my whole dick in him at this point, and his ass felt as amazing as I could have hoped for. “That’s it, baby, you’re taking it so good. Feel good?” “Yes, sir!” He was past the tipping point now where the pain becomes pleasure, and he was getting more into it with each second. I started taking a little bit more of a risk and pulling out more, and within a couple of minutes I was able to fuck him with full strokes in and out of his ass. I loved how he let out a little involuntary grunt every time I pushed all the way inside him, like he couldn’t help it. Someone else came in, but I didn’t slow down and this time the boy didn’t make any sort of move. Good boy.

Now because I was making full thrusts I could see the condom’s progress on my dick. It had slid to about half way down, and with the thrusts I was making I figured it wouldn’t be too long before it slid off my dick altogether. At one point the kid tried to reach back to test it, but I grabbed his hands and told him, “If I say it’s fine, it’s fine, you understand?” “Yes sir, please keep fucking me sir!” “You want me to keep fucking you?” “Yes sir, please just don’t stop!”

I can last quite a while, and because I had taken my time breaking his ass in he was feeling good and wasn’t going anywhere. I would jackhammer his ass for a while, then go slow, pull all the way out and watch his ass open up, then plunge it back in. The condom was right at the tip of my head now, so I pushed his pelvis against the stall wall and made several deep thrusting strokes, not pulling out too far on any one of them, and pretty soon I felt it come off inside him. Almost wanting to let out a whoop of victory, I starting fucking him faster than I had up til then, and my speech really started getting nasty. “You’re just a little fucking cunt, aren’t you, bitch? You’re just a little faggot who like taking dicks from real me inside nasty fucking toilets. I should piss all over your clothes and make you walk back home like that so everyone who sees you knows what a fucked out little cunt you are. Your friends know your here? What would they say if they could see you taking dick from me like this right now?” “Oh, fuck yes!” “How bad you want my dick?” “Please don’t stop!” “What would you do for my dick?” ""Anything!” Naturally I inwardly grinned at that. “Anything, huh?” "Please, it feels so good!” I pulled all the way out, admiring my raw cocked as it slid out, and held it there. “Would you drink my spit?” “Yes! Oh fuck yes!” I slammed it back in and fucked him hard for several strokes. Then I pulled it back out again. “Would you let me piss on you?” A little bit more of a delay, then, “Yes. Please, keep fucking me!” I slammed it back in again, and he howled from the intensity of it. I took longer this time before I repeated the cycle, wanting to make sure he was totally and completely fucked out with wanting my dick. Pulling out fully, I asked, “Would you let me fuck you raw?”

This time he winced and said, “Please use a condom. I just want it so bad!” Still not pushing back in, I repeated, “Would you let me fuck you raw?” Desperate and no longer fully thinking, he screamed, “Yes! I would let you fuck me raw!” I pounded inside him. Just to fuck with him I said, “faggot, I’m still using a condom. But now we both know what a fucked out little whore you are. You worthless piece of shit, I ought to use you like a cumrag. I should blast my load inside of you then put your hole up against the glory hole for the other men in here to use. Then I could take pictures of it and send them to everyone in your phone. By the time I’m done with you your ass will be so worthless you’ll need a fist inside you to feel normal. You want to be my cumrag?” Willing to play along now and feeling better about he condom, he said, “Yes! Make me your cumrag!” “You willing to let me whore you out to my big-dicked friends and then keep the money from your ass?” “Yes, make me your whore!”

I let him start stroking his dick, which he did furiously. After another minute, “where do you want me to cum?” “On my ass!” I pulled all the way out again. “Tell me you want me to cum in your ass.” Obviously conflicted, he probably figured I was still gloved and said, “Yeah, cum inside me!” I rammed him and started fucking even more furiously than I had before. I was going all the way out and all the way in with every stroke now. I can keep like this for quite a while, but I was getting close and I wanted to bring my victory over this little faggot to a head. Soon I felt it boiling up from my balls, definitely one of the biggest poz loads I had shot in a really long time.

“Here it comes, faggot! Gonna knock your ass up, going to give you all of my load. Fuck, fuck, fuck!” The orgasm I had then left me seeing stars. I was loud enough that anyone nearby would have been able to hear us easy, but I didn’t give a shit. I just kept sawing inside him, feeling my jizz fill up his ass. As I was coming back down, I could feel it slipping around my dick and squirting outside his ass with each thrust. I was vaguely aware that he had shot his load against the stall and was going rag limp in my arms. Still holding him, and with my dick still inside his ass, I picked him up and, with a little awkward maneuvering, managed to lay down on the dirty-ass floor next to him. I nuzzled his neck and continued to fuck into him gently, slowly losing my erection but trying to prolong the moment as long as possible. I wasn’t sure how he’d react after he came, but I think he was in a bit of shock. He just nuzzled back against me and bent his head backwards to kiss me on the lips. The other guys in the bathroom were peering under the stall disbelievingly, but we ignored them.

He got dressed while I zipped up. He had to have noticed the missing condom and the cum, but like a good sub he didn’t question. Probably he was too shy to ask, or figured it was too late, or both. I gave him my number and told him to call me when his ass was recovered, not really expecting it. Two weeks later he did.

To be continued.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

(Thanks for the feedback. I've adjusted some parts of Part 2 accordingly.)

Part 2:

Like I said, a few weeks later I got an unexpected call from the kid I met in the park bathroom, whose name I learned was Damon. Unsurprisingly, he had been freaked out by what we had done together, but he had jacked off so much thinking about it that he decided he had to see me again. I was impressed by the fact that he didn’t ask any of the obvious kid questions, like what my status was. Maybe not knowing made him feel better about it.

I asked him what he was looking for, and he said that he loved not just fucking with me but also the way I controlled him, played with his limits. He still wasn’t sure how he felt about not using condoms, but he wanted to see what I had to offer and was wondering if I would be willing to respect that one limit. I told him we should meet in person to talk it out. We decided to meet again at the park outside the bathrooms in a few days, go for a walk, talk about what he was looking for. I wasn’t really willing to waste my time if he didn’t have any idea what he wanted, but if the kid impressed me again I’d be willing to play around with him on a regular basis, maybe even get a regular BDSM thing going.

I was very specific about what I wanted him to wear: shorts, a jock-strap, tee shirt and baseball cap. I love the wholesome, all-American white boy thing. I said that we probably wouldn’t even hook up, but if he was going to be my sub boy he needed to learn how to start taking orders. I also told him that he was not to masturbate at all before I saw him. He agreed, and a few days later he was on time for our meeting and we went for a walk in the park together.

He immediately whined about how horny he was, and asked if we could step into the bathroom to take care of it. I just calmly told him no, that today was about figuring out what kinds of limits he was looking to explore and we were just going to talk. As we were walking he kept making unsubtle grabbing movements at his crotch and at mine, which I pushed away. Kids tend not to have any control like that. He explained that he was wanting to find a regular relationship with a dom guy who could show him the ropes of how to be a good sub, basically play slave once or twice a week when I was free and he wasn’t in school. I asked him what his fantasies were, and he reported that he loved bottoming but hadn’t gotten much chance to do it. He said that ever since we had hung out he had fantasies of me pissing on him and humiliating him in public, of tying him up somewhere outdoors and fucking him while he was helpless. No real bondage experience. I brought up the condoms, and he said that he didn’t want to risk his HIV status but that when he had gotten home after our tryst he had been so turned on by all the cum he could feel in his ass that he had fucked himself with a dildo using the cum as lube and that he came two more times thinking about what we had done. Figuring that deserved a reward, I stopped, smiled at him, gave him a full kiss on the lips and said, “good boy.” He made a sort of desperate, high pitched sounds then, maybe half whine, half grunt. Since there wasn’t anybody around, I pushed his face down to my crotch and told him to lick and kiss the bulge in my pants, which he did with abandon. Then I pulled him up and told him to keep walking with me.

Turns out he lived about a twenty minute walk away from the park, and he had to cross some fairly minor streets in order to get there. He said that he lived with a straight roommate, so he wouldn’t be able to do anything at his house; I would have to host everything. I asked him if his roommate was home now, and he said he wouldn’t be back for a few hours. I grunted, making a note to set up at least a few activities at his place, but just kept walking.

Finally, we agreed to meet every Sunday and Thursday night for now, and that we would see how it went. That left two days before Thursday evening. I told him I was heading home, and he pleaded with me that he needed to cum before Thursday or he might explode. Judging by the expression on his face, he might have been right.

I decided that he needed to prove himself to me, so I told him that while he was my boy he could only cum with my permission, and that he was not even to masturbate unless I expressly gave him permission. I told him that he was also not to do anything sexual with anyone else unless I gave him permission, or our little arrangement would be over, even on our off days. If he really wanted to mess around with me, he needed to make a commitment to being my sex slave. He looked pained, but agreed readily enough. Since he had already followed my rules by not cumming yet, I agreed to a concession. “You can cum this afternoon and this afternoon only, but on two conditions. You have to get someone from the toilet to fuck you first, and that person has to cum inside you when they cum. Yes, you can use a condom. If you want to cum again, you have to find someone else to fuck you and cum inside.” He looked almost a bit hurt at that. “But don’t you want to fuck me?” I smiled big at him and said, “Oh, I will.” Then I gave him a big, sloppy farewell kiss and agreed to meet him at my place at 6pm on Thursday. As a parting thought I told him, “Save any condoms you use in your fridge and bring them. Oh, and show up wearing the same thing.” I went home and made some plans.

When Thursday came around, he showed up looking cute as hell in his outfit, and I was more than ready to take advantage. He also brought two cold condoms still slick with cum. I asked him how it went, and he said that he had been freaked out by asking the guys to cum inside him but that it had also been hot. Good boy. I set them aside for now and told him that for the first several weeks he would still be proving whether he was worth the effort of being my slave, so his first job was to suck me off while I watched the end of a baseball game and drank a few beers. No matter what happened, no matter how tired he got, he was to keep sucking until I told him not to. I made him go like this for about half an hour, after which I figured that was enough torture for the kid. Periodically I would pull my dick out of his mouth and slap his face a few times, but mostly I just ignored him. Basically I was trying to let him know that he was not going to be my constant center of attention, but he handled that pretty well.

After that, I stood him up and had him do his constitutionals in my bathroom, which had all the necessary amenities. I told him to come out wearing his jock strap and nothing else. He did, looking like only a smooth twenty-something in a jock strap can. I kissed him on the lips, then without warning grabbed him under his jaw and pushed him as hard as I dared against the wall. Making sure to convey the dead seriousness in my voice, I told him, “last chance to leave, faggot.” He looked kind of scared, but just nodded his head from side to side. “Then get your ass in the bedroom and lay face down on the bed.” He raced to obey my command, a quality I like in a slave.

I had my full set of restraints prepared and set to the side, so when he laid down I bound him up spread eagled on the bed and made sure there was no room to move except for his head, slightly. Then I started taking off all of my clothing, and as I did I taunted him. “You dumb faggot. You realize what you’ve gotten yourself into? You know what I can do to you in this position? What’s to stop me from fucking you bareback and putting a craigslist ad out for every diseased faggot out there to take a turn? You think you can stop me like this?” Looking genuinely scared, he said, “Please, no sir. I just wanted to have fun with you. Please just not that.” I climbed on top of him and rubbed my cockhead against his hole. “Why not? Don’t you want my dick inside of you again? How many times did you get off playing with that dildo and my jizz?” I bent down to start eating out his sweet, smooth ass. He shuddered, but said, “Please don’t. I know I can’t stop you, just please don’t.” I slapped his ass hard and yelled at him: “Stupid faggot! When I ask you a question you fucking answer it. How many times?” “Two, sir.” I brought my dick back to his hole. “And you’re telling me there’s no part of you that doesn’t want it again? Tell me boy, and you better answer my fucking question, what does your inner slut want me to do right now?” Trembling now, he said, “My, um, inner slut wants you to fuck me, sir.” “And where does your slut want me to cum?” “Inside me, sir.” Now he sounded deflated.

I slapped his ass with the full force of my hand behind it, instantly raising a red hand mark and bringing a surprised howl from him. “You haven’t earned my cum yet, bitch! Your ass still isn’t worthy of it. Tell you what, why don’t we open that shit up a little?” I pulled out a couple of progressively larger dildos, nothing huge, but enough to give him a good ass workout. I held each one up for him and explained his situation. “I’m going to give you one choice, faggot. I’m going to fuck your ass with these dildos; that’s happening no matter what.” Then I showed him a bottle I had prepared just after he arrived. “See this? This is the jizz from those condoms you saved, plus I got a few of my friends to contribute as well. You can choose to use this as your lube, or you can choose not to when I fuck you with these dildos. Either way, it’s the only lube you’re going to get!”

His eyes went insanely wide, and he looked on the border of panic. I leaned forward to nibble his neck and ear, and whispered to him, “the time and the fridge will have killed anything you could catch. You just have to make a choice, papi.” Strictly speaking, I don’t know if this is true or not, but I would assume it must be pretty safe. Thinking over his options and what it would be like to have the dildos in dry, he made the sane choice and chose the “lube.” I prepped a popper rag under his face, telling him to breath into it when he needed to. The I made sure to put a thin coating of jizz on the smallest dildo within his line of sight, told him to take a hit of the poppers, and slowly popped it past his ring into his ass. He started whimpering again, really his most annoying trait, so I added a ball gag while leaving the dildo in him. His ass opened up quickly, so I moved on to the next dildo, making sure to repeat the ritual of lubing it in front of him. He took another deep hit, and with this dildo I noticed that he almost imperceptibly began moving up and down on it, within the confines of the restraint. “Look at you, you little whore. I’m fucking you with the jizz of strange men, and you’re fucking enjoying it! No wonder you were begging for the load of stranger in a toilet when I first met you. And you have the nerve to ask me for a fucking condom?”

By the next dildo his reservations had been mostly removed. Again, I guess he figured what was done was done. I was getting a little rough with the dildos, kind of tearing him up with them. “Wanna guess how many different men’s cum you have in your ass right now? Working its way into your ass walls, making its way into your blood stream. What do you think you’ll tell the counselor the next time you get an HIV test? That you’ve just given up and decided to be the whore you were always meant to be. Isn’t that right, faggot?” He groaned and continued to move up and down on the dildo. Finally I took the last one out. I pulled out a turkey baster and used it to suck up the remaining cum from the bottle in front of him. “Open up, cunt!” And with that, I deposited the rest of the jizz directly in his ass. He was bucking up and down, still high on poppers and desperate for something to fill him. I stepped in front of him, mockingly rolled on a condom and then climbed on top of him.

Here I decided to take off the ball gag, because I love making him beg for it. “You want my dick?” “Please, yes sir, please, I need your dick?” “You want me to fuck all that strange cum inside your ass?” “You said it’s safe.” “You want me to use a condom?” “…Yes, sir.” This time he didn’t sound at all certain, but I plunged inside him with it on anyway. Since I had already warmed him up on the dildos, I didn’t start off gentle this time. Besides, he was good on the poppers and was enjoying himself like hell now that he finally had a real dick inside him. “Oh yes, sir, I’m your fucking whore, please use me, use my pathetic faggot ass, grind that cum inside me!” “What do you want from me, papi?” “I want your dick inside me! I want you to give me your spit and your piss! I want you to humiliate me like the worthless bitch I am! Please just fuck me!” Now I was pounding the shit out of him. Egging him on. “Keep going, boy. Tell me what you want!” “I want you to tie me up and have strange men gang bang me while I’m helpless to do anything. I want you to take pictures of my worthless ass full of cum and send it out to all of my friends. I want you to charge strangers money to fuck me!” “Ugh, I’m fucking you, baby!” “Yeah, fuck me bareback! Give me your load!” Up to this point the boy had been caught up in just saying the words that were turning him and me on, but as soon as he said these ones, he knew the game had just changed. “Um, I mean…”

I stopped fucking him and pulled out. He started to beg me again, in that way that bottoms do when they’re close or just desperate. Ignoring him, I walked around in front of him and tore off the condom, and had him suck me for a bit, mostly to shut him up. Then I looked into his eyes, and played my final card. “One more choice, boy. Either I untie you right now, you go home, and I never see you again. Or I fuck you bareback. And I cum inside. And we never talk about using condoms between us again.” “Uh, shit, I don’t know man, I mean, it’s not really worth it.” I moved around to eating his ass again, and he moaned softly. My hands massaged his back and his ass, and I felt him rise up to meet me. Not missing the beat, I positioned my cock over his hole again and decided to make the choice simple. “Last chance to tell me no. If I start fucking you, I’m not stopping. You wanna be my boy, baby?” “Shiiiiiiiiiit…” I pressed forward, popping past his sphincter and gliding inside him. He was loose and wet now, and he felt amazing. “That’s it, baby. I’m inside you now. I’m going to show you how fucking amazing it can feel.”

I fucked him for a good half hour after that, till his ass was dead sore and even my dick was starting to feel a little chafed. At first he didn’t say anything; then he just moaned, “yeah, yeah,” softly. Towards the end I started taunting him again, and this time he rose to it. “Yeah, breed me baby. I want your load inside me, give me your load, baby.” Hearing this kid who had been a condom-nazi two weeks before beg me like that was sending me over the edge. “Little whore doesn’t even have the balls to fight back against the guy who’s breeding him. Fight back, little whore. I’m about to knock you up. Beg me not to cum inside you.” Sensing the game, he screamed, “No, don’t cum inside me, please don’t knock me up!”

“It’s! Too! Fucking! Late!” Once again, my dick went off like a Fourth of July firework. I came so hard inside him that it actually kind of hurt, like when you have blue balls. When I nudged up against him, my cock still inside, I realized he was crying. Realizing that he was going through something more than words, I pulled off and untied him, rather expecting him to fly out. Much like the first time we met, he curled up against me and buried his face in my chest. I’m not much for these kinds of displays, especially during sex, but it was…endearing. Like he literally couldn’t handle the intensity of what we had done. I held him for about twenty minutes, letting him get it out. Afterwards I asked, not unkindly, “any regrets?” “No sir.” “Good boy.” I took him into the shower to get cleaned up, but he had a raging erection to be taken care of, so I told him to kneel in the shower and open his mouth while he jacked off. I aimed the stream of piss straight for his mouth. It took him a few seconds to adjust to the taste, but soon he was lapping it up while he jacked off with one hand and played with his ass with the other. After I was finished pissing I knelt down to play with his ass while he shot an explosive load of cum all over himself and my tile. We showered, and I drove him back to his place afterwards.

“So, am I seeing you this Sunday?” He smiled, replying “See you Sunday.”

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...