Slammer club?

Jamesbgck

I'll be in LA on a Friday night in a couple weeks and am curious about Slammer. I've heard it's been updated recently and is fun. What's the story? I'm a top who loves to fuck multiple mouths and holes before I squirt. Will I have fun? I went a few years ago and it was OK, but nothing great. I'm really hoping for an animalistic couple hours where I can fuck and fuck and fuck, in the dark, through gloryholes, in sling rooms, etc. Will Slammer work? What are the best times and days?

Thanks.

Slammer is a sex pigs dream. Everything you described you can find. The ONLY downside is the dudes there aren't the sexiest, so if your picky you may not find all model types. That being said there's lots of hole and lots of Cock to go around, especially Friday and Saturday nights.

As a slut bottom I can find between 8-12 cocks on a weekday and 20+ on weekends. Late night after 11pm is best.

Thanks for the replies. I fucked a guy from LA who happened to be in Chicago a few days ago. He said that Slammer had been remodeled recently and he had heard, though he hadn't been there himself yet, that it was better. He said that weekend nights/early mornings are fun but that it is (or was) dead otherwise. He also said that the dark room could be fun and that condoms are rarely used back there.

Is he right?

in my experience condoms aren't frequently used throughout the club. I'm there quite frequently and I've probably only been fucked 2-3 times with a condom. As for it being dead....one could say that, but I also find that the slower periods are better to play since, well, for lack of a better word, guys are desperate and more willing to play. Weekends however tend to be very busy and the more common areas (dark room, piss room, slings) tend to be packed with guys making maneuvering somewhat of a challenge at times.

On a slow night, I get around 8-12 Cocks & maybe 4-6 Loads. This was Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Nights. On Saturday, I had almost double that. It's definitely more fun on a Weekend Night... it can be at times pretty back to back. I usually only stay 2-4 hours, so can't imagine what the numbers would be like for the full time. Heard also that the Bar Crowd comes in around 1:30 - 2am - something I've never experienced... yet.

And for Condom Use - it seems to be 50/50. Even had one guy give me a mouth full of Condom... very conflicted... the sub in me just took it but the whore in me wanted a REAL cock. The sub won however... I didn't want to seem picky.

• 1 month later...

Fuck this thread has got me hard just reading it! I really need to make a trip out to Slammer. So does anyone know what the remodel was? I love the dark sleazy atmosphere. Nothing better than sliding my cock inside wet cummy holes. Love to breed here

• 2 weeks later...

@Jamesbgck: I find it best to go to a party and stay in a dark place, so I'm not confused by beauty/ugliness. I'm there to do a job: fuck and breed.

Two weeks ago, I was fucking a very appreciative bttm who was wet and wild and very verbal -- all great. But when I saw him in the light, he wasnt bad looking, but just had this completely weird tan --- he mustve gone to a tanning salon, and he really tan correctly.

• 1 month later...

I've only been there once, but I was a little disappointed. I had only been to a bathhouse once before going to slammers (Steamworks in Chicago), so I still don't know the protocols of a sex club.

But it was a thursday night. I probably got in around 11 or later, and it was fairly dead. Maybe 12 guys total in the place, most of whom were just chatting on the patio. I wondered around for a while, but was surprised by how small the place was...but then again my only prior experience was the three floor steamworks.

I kept hanging out around the glory holes looking for cocks, but nobody was on the other side. Then finally I found an older dude who stuck his cock through for me. He gave me some poppers...first time with those, and they sent me flying. I was totally prepared to be a proper whore after the poppers. But this guy couldn't get hard. I was working on his cock for about 20 minutes and he never got stiff so I moved on.

I was walking back into the main area and this pretty attractive guy stopped me and took me into one of the booths. I instantly started sucking his pretty nice cock, and he lubed me up and bent me over. He was fucking me for maybe 5 minutes when they announced that it was closing. I begged him to cum in me quick, but he pulled up his pants and left.

Someday I want to go back and get naked and lay in a sling, just waiting for anyone. But I can be a little picky. Maybe if I'm blindfolded...