RBBL91

Do Black Make The Best Tops?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. Do Black Make The Best Tops?

• No - they're just like everyone else
    • Generally Yes - on average, black guys are better tops
    • Absolutely - black men are awesome tops

Guest ohgodpozme

I've been with black men who were great tops. I've been with black men who were OK tops. I've been with black men who were frankly awful.

Same with white men. Same with latinos. Same with Near- and Middle-Eastern men. Same with East- and South Asian men. Same with men of multiple ethnicities.

It all depends on the man.

And this thread is more than a little racist. :-\

When it comes to cock I say generally yes black men are better than caucasians. But I have to say that I think that they are equal to Arabs and Middle Eastern men. East Indians are hit and miss like caucasian tops.

For the fuck, black or white, no one is worse than an American.

I have to agree with SMWW, there is nothing better than being dominated by a black man. My lover/master is black and beautiful! And it is true that their scent is a complete turn on, at least it is for me. They know how to take charge, and that big black uncut piece of meat is fantastic!! Sorry for the cliche but it is true, "once you go black you'll never go back!"

When I was younger I would have said yes, black men were better tops, but nowadays... I wouldn't say that. I used to have an infatuation with 'opposites' so black, latino, etc., and they definitely are hot, but I was doing it at the exclusion of white guys for the most part. In the last 10 years I have been getting fucked by mostly white guys and boy I wish I had been doing more of that when I was younger. I find white guys are piggier, rougher, and just total cum pigs who aren't afraid to hide it. That's a turn on to me. I still love black guys, latino guys, asians, etc., but give me a piggy white top any day.

There is no doubt that black guys know how to fuck and are willing to fuck any time, anywhere. I was in a gay adult bookstore the other day. There was nobody else in the place at that time except the black guy working behind the counter. I told him I wanted to buy a bottle of poppers and he told me that we use Amsterdam poppers here when we fuck. When I looked at him like I was interested, he walked over to the front door, put the closed sign on it and said " I remember fucking your ass at the bathhouse, get naked". I got naked and he took me over to where they have a sling on display, put me in it, and fucked two loads in my ass right there.

One of the best fucks I ever got was by a 22 y/o black boy with 14". He told me he hardly ever topped because everyone was afraid of his size.

He asked me if I was willing to try and I said go for it. I lubed him up well after sucking him up hard with Wet Platinum and he fed it to me slowly. It took him almost 10 minutes to get it all in but when he was in he was balls deep. The feeling was unbelieveable. He fucked me for an hour and shot 3 loads DEEP in my ass before he finally went soft enough to drop out. He shot me so full and so deep it took days for it to all come back out.

I love taking hard black cock in my white ass.

I am black guy and I have fucked with black and whites. From my experience, black guys aren't necessarily better tops, just different. Speaking from experience of one black man fucking with another, the shared race brings a different element to the sex. I feel it is a different "bonding" experience. I will admit black tops can be more rough, dominate, and forceful. I find black men are more apt to want to BB and more into long session that quickies.

White tops, I find tend to be more piggy. If I had the choice to choose, I would choose black.

Sadly, as much as I like white guys, not many white guys are open to black men. I often see "not into blacks" in many profiles.

the first guy that fuck me bare was a black man I will never forget him... but I don't think it has to do nothing with race I have been fucked plenty by white, latinos, blacks, and many other ethnic groups many has been good other just ok, some really bad, but from all always the black tops have best than average.