Horny but dreading the cleaning

NLbear

Not every bottom is an extreme doormat/sub. Honestly, if a top is going to blacklist me because I said no to anal sex one time, I'm glad to be rid of him. There's fewer tops than bottoms, but it's not like tops are a rare commodity either.

There may be more bottoms than tops, but there are a lot of vers guys and getting fucked is not a difficult thing, so if a top is going to wipe me from the fucking list, that is more than fine with me cause that top probably cant fuck very well or very long to begin with. But then, I really get into hour long fucking sessions!!!! Onik

And that's why I don't fuck dutch guys...one time went to bathhouse in AMS. There was this guy with his ass in the air ready to get fucked.... Found out after a minute or so that he wasn't clean...he reacted like it was the most normal thing in the world.... I was ready to fucking punch him! It's not normal.... If u want and r going to get fucked u douche ur hole.... It's as simple as that! No wonder Amsterdam is not on the gay map anymore...

Dude, you do realise that fucking between men means sticking your dick in a mans shithole. You act like its unbelievable that there can be shit it someone's hole. I can understand that you want a clean hole, but wanting to punch someone for it. Chill out.... It's not a tops right to have a clean hole, just be glad the other party is considerate enough to clean. All men are equal ;-)

Not every bottom is an extreme doormat/sub. Honestly, if a top is going to blacklist me because I said no to anal sex one time, I'm glad to be rid of him. There's fewer tops than bottoms, but it's not like tops are a rare commodity either.

I agree. I am not a "hotty" but I turn down tops all the time and not just because I am unclean, sometimes I am just not into it. I'm nobodies sub just because I bottom. Generally I find that guys who are into me hit on me again and again no matter how many times I turn them down because they know when I say yes I rock their world.

A couple months ago I aquiesed to this older Somalian immigrant gentleman, about 65, who chases me around the tubs. Once he had me in his room he asked me, "Are you clean?" Thinking he meant am I Poz I said no, and he shuddered and asked me to leave. Whatever I thought.

The next night I was still horny and back at the tubs. He was there again and approached me and asked, "Tonight, are you clean tonight?" and I realized he had actually been asking if I had shit in my ass. When I said yes I had cleaned he smiled so big, and said "Ahh you are a very good boy for me tonight," and we went back to his room and he fucked me. He loves my big fat ass and can't get enough of it. Sometimes he is already excited and cumming just from squeezing and pinching my ass cheeks with his fingers. Whenever I see him now he always asks if I am a good clean boy - which I am - and I give him my ass since it makes him so happy. There are usually younger, more dom tops around - but I find them to be complete morons. Last week one was watching as I spoke to this older black gentleman and I could see that he thought it was gross that I would let someone so much older fuck me, but it just makes me feel so good being with someone who is so appreciative of what I do for him and who LOVES my big ass.

I used to turn down tops when I knew I couldn't or would not have time to clean out. That was a little before I started bbing. I made the mistake of going out once without cleaning myself out and figuring I was good. Never made that mistake again and never will. I won't let a top fuck me if I haven't taken care of things back there.

I have adjusted my diet and douche at once a day but usually twice a day. That way If I get a text or call or I am out and about and I am into someone or they are into me I am good to go. I have a little portable douche too for on the go. Not as good as a shower shot but gets the job done if I don't have access to a shower shot. But really, maintaining a good diet and douching regularly does wonders.

But it's been sort of slow recently and I've been lax on cleaning and lax on what I eat. That will change this weekend though. Maybe it's also that as a bottom I wanted a day or two off from getting fucking and having to worry about the procedures and what to eat and what not to eat. But now I'm back into the swing of things. Well that and my hole was healing..

What would be a good diet?

Ok, I'll have a go with what I've learned and deduced.

I find it's a 'healthy' balanced diet - moderate portions of carbs, fats and proteins that would make a dietician proud, with plenty of fruit and veg for fibre, and with minimal saturated fats, so that's the fried stuff and pies and the processed foods out. It takes 24-48 hours to travel through your body depending on many variables so you have to change your diet a few days before. I find if I pig-out on lots of greasy fried battered fish and fried chips then next day for a couple of days it's more difficult to clean as the shit is too soft and sticky because of the saturated fat being expelled.

Your gut will move the food through the gut slowly all the time so you clean out the rectum and in time it fills again. However it tends to move things along more quickly when you eat anything. In one end, pushes out the other end. Hence if you eat a meal after emptying out you will be more likely to find your rectum fills up again very quickly. Eat then give it a couple of hours and then douche out you'll be more likely to stay clean.

Who knew being a clean bottom was such a 'fucking' art! ;-)

Dude, you do realise that fucking between men means sticking your dick in a mans shithole. You act like its unbelievable that there can be shit it someone's hole. I can understand that you want a clean hole, but wanting to punch someone for it. Chill out.... It's not a tops right to have a clean hole, just be glad the other party is considerate enough to clean. All men are equal ;-)

I realize that there is shit in somebody's hole... But in my opinion if u r a good bottom u do everything to prevent it... I also realize that accidents can happen... And than I'm totally understanding.... But this guy didn't give a shit... Literally...lol.its very simple... If u plan to get fucke.... No excuses... Clean out ur hole... I clean my dick too...