help please: i recently got a big bump (like a big pimple near my anus)

asianbtmboy

i got this thing recently

its a big dump, like a big pimple near my anus, i got it maybe a week, after seeing one guy, it has not gone away, its been several weeks now, i am worried, it might be an anal wart. i tried to pop it, it wont pop or go away, i used different creams, it doesn't work, i am kinda embarrassed to go show it to the hospital or doctor. it's only one dump, pretty big, maybe the size of a pea, i won't go away. i am worried. please dont make a joke about this, i am seriously worried.

is there anything i can try by myself to get rid of it, besides going to the hospital or doctor's office, (btw, i don't have insurance).

anything out there, i can try?

please help

i looked up anal warts, it kinda looks like one, but its only one, not many all over. it's a big dump, like a big pimple. but it wont pop, i tried using a needle to pop it, it won't go away.

i am really worried.

please help with any answers

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw, the guy i saw, i've seen before, never got anything before.

and before him, i didn't see anyone for a long time.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By 'dump' I assume you mean 'bump'. We all tend to think the worst when we look things up on the internet. You look up anal wart and make the connection in your mind so you make yourself believe it. It could be an anal wart, or it could be a hemorrhoid from straining, or it could be something else. Just don't try to pop it with a needle any more! I imagine you could let another infection in. I know you feel embarrassed but you should go get it looked at to check. Ask you buddy if he has any symptoms - if it is warts he's likely to have symptoms too, he may help you? I don't know your healthcare systems so can't advise on where you could go that is anonymous.

Friend, although I don't know your health care situation exactly, I would say to go ask your doctor. Perhaps you don't have a doctor you are comfortable talking to, but your profile say that you are in Manhattan. I'm quite sure you can find gay friendly doctors there who have seen everything and then some. Like my doctor once said to me, "Who else are you going to ask to take a look at your butt? your mother? your buddy? your priest?"

Another option is to find an anonymous STD clinic and get checked out. Now really, those doctors have seen it all...and you can stay anonymous in the process and not have to be embarrassed.

Best of luck!

Seems highly unlikely that an anal wart would appear that fast.

I would say it is probably a hemorrhoid. Happened to me a while back, one day everything was great, the next day it's there and the size of a large kidney bean. Took about a month to totally go away.

Go to the doctor and have it checked. If it is a wart or STD, they can advise on the proper course of action. If it's a hemorrhoid, he'll likely have you keep it clean and leave it alone. Most heal on their own.

Go to county health department - from past experience, they have a pretty big setup for STD screening - and it costs about $20 or so out of pocket, no insurance required. They will screen you for your bump, but also many other things. The doctors there see it all day long, and when I went I was super nervous but talking with the doc's, they have the attitude that sex is healthy part of life and STD's happen to even the best people. They put me at ease. I did have a wart, and they froze it off right there. Anyway, go get checked, your mind will be happy when it can relax. BUT, given what you described, I bet you have a hemorrhoid - they can have that appearance. Get your prep H and act like an old man applying all the time. it works.

If it really is a wart, I'd try Freeze Away. I used that on a wart that I had near the base of my penis that was resistant to Compound W, and it killed it after one application.

what did you use????

i was looking at wart removal stuff, but it was for the feet, they said not to use it near your genital area.

i am willing to try almost anything. i have no insurance, and i don't really have a lot of money to pay for surgery.

can you tell me what you used please.

thank you

i will try that

i really don't want to go to the doctor's office if i dont have to.

like i mentioned, it appeared less than a week after i saw this guy. i didnt see any other guy for many months before this guy.

after seeing this guy, last month, this bump (looks like a big pimple, only one) appeared. i thought it was a pimple and will go away. but it hasn't yet, in almost a month already. i sucked his cock and let him bareback me for the first time (we met many times before, got nothing before). (btw, he didnt cum)

i live in nyc, can someone advise me which clinic to go to, that is anonymous and cheap.

thank you everyone!

what did you use????

i was looking at wart removal stuff, but it was for the feet, they said not to use it near your genital area.

i am willing to try almost anything. i have no insurance, and i don't really have a lot of money to pay for surgery.

can you tell me what you used please.

It was Dr. Scholl's Freeze Away. It's sold pretty much anywhere you find wart medicine. I only suggested it because you sounded like you absolutely refuse to go to a doctor or clinic. If you are willing to go, I recommend you do that.

I think that the best option is to first go to a sexual health clinic because they are never shocked by any sexual act (no need to feel embarrassed), plus, they are eager to help you in case what you have is sexually contagious. Even if it's nothing they can do for you most likely the doctor/nurse will give you a diagnosis.

thank you

i will try that

i really don't want to go to the doctor's office if i dont have to.

like i mentioned, it appeared less than a week after i saw this guy. i didnt see any other guy for many months before this guy.

after seeing this guy, last month, this bump (looks like a big pimple, only one) appeared. i thought it was a pimple and will go away. but it hasn't yet, in almost a month already. i sucked his cock and let him bareback me for the first time (we met many times before, got nothing before). (btw, he didnt cum)

i live in nyc, can someone advise me which clinic to go to, that is anonymous and cheap.

thank you everyone!

Try Calin Lorde in Chelsea or there is another City clinic right there on 8th Ave in Chelsea, there you can just use a number, no name....good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
If it's a sore then it could be syphillis - which needs to be treated before it goes too far.

its not sore, its just a big bump near my anus, only one the size of a pea maybe or small bean, only one, and it appeared less than a week after a saw this guy.

didn't see any guy for a long time before this guy, (many months before), this appeared only days after a saw this guy. suddenly.

BTW, he had told me he was ill with stomach pains before i met him. (is that anything, clue?) he said he is ddf, and neg.

he barebacked me, but only a short time, then we stop, he didnt cum.

the bump is still there, i tried using wart removal gel, it burns like hell, used it about 3-4 days now, bump still there:(((

i'm not in nyc now so, i cant even go to a clinic if i wanted to.