help please: i recently got a big bump (like a big pimple near my anus)

asianbtmboy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like it could be a carbuncle. I had one on my shoulder once..from carrying a backpack and rubbing it. They are basically a bunch of hair follicles that have infected each other. It's gross, but easily treated with the right antibiotics and ointment--and it's not necessarily sexual. My doctor said people get them on their butts from toilets or sweating with certain underwear and whatnot.

how about taking a picture of it with your phone camera and post it here? That would help i guess?

here are the pics, been there about a month, i tried creams, recently tried wart remover, and hemorroid cream, sill there. I alsotook amoxcillan 500mg for awhile, nothing works?

Can anyone tell what it is, from the look of it? Looks and feels like a big pimple (small, pea size or small bean) first tried popping it, it wont pop, bled a little (cause i also tried with a small lancet)

like i said, i got it a few days after seeing one guy. (he had told me he'd been having stomach pains/aches, not sure if that's relevant?)

he did not cum in me, by the way.

Thanks for any help!!!!

Seen him numerous times before, no problem.

post-22242-140864340827_thumb.jpg

post-22242-140864340825_thumb.jpg

I'm not a doctor and i'm not playing one on the Internet but that looks exactly like a hemorrhoid. It is most definitely not a wart

so stop putting wart remover on it, you are going to cause yourself more damage that way.

Have you been constipated recently?

Are you straining when you go poop?

Do you sit on the toilet for a long time reading, etc?

How much water do you drink a day?

Hemorrhoid creams and suppositories work well as do a sitz baths to allevaite discomfort and symptoms.

But if you aren't dealing with the real cause(s) it's not going to go away.

You need to examine what is going on with your diet/water consumption and defecation process in order to alleviate the real cause

otherwise you'll be spending a lot cream and suppositories and being uncomfortable

At any rate you should always go see a doctor if something is causing you this much mental anguish.

Yeah, that's a hemorrhoid. Annoying but not a big deal.

Use Preparation-H, I think the ointment works better than the cream. Also, use witch hazel to clean it before applying the PH. Witch hazel helps reduce swelling. You can also get the PH wipes which are already moistened with witch hazel.

It will just take time for it to go away. Last time I had one, it took about 4 weeks before it was gone. If it doesn't go away within six weeks, go see the doctor.

It is not a big deal but stop doing anything else to it. It will in all likelihood heal on its own, just use the medication I mentioned to relieve any discomfort and help the healing process.

its not sore, its just a big bump near my anus, only one the size of a pea maybe or small bean, only one, and it appeared less than a week after a saw this guy.

didn't see any guy for a long time before this guy, (many months before), this appeared only days after a saw this guy. suddenly.

BTW, he had told me he was ill with stomach pains before i met him. (is that anything, clue?) he said he is ddf, and neg.

he barebacked me, but only a short time, then we stop, he didnt cum.

the bump is still there, i tried using wart removal gel, it burns like hell, used it about 3-4 days now, bump still there:(((

i'm not in nyc now so, i cant even go to a clinic if i wanted to.

everyone who advised going to a doctor is correct.....do not under any circumstance use freeze away or poke it with a needle....

Yes, I agree with and can't really improve on the haemorrhoid advice as that's what it looks like to me as well. It will take time to heal so leave it alone apart from haemorrhoid cream. A haemorrhoid is nothing to get stressed or embarrassed about, people usually get them from straining to pass hard lumps of faeces when going to the toilet. Eat plenty of fruit and vegetable for fibre and drink plenty so your shit is softer. Take care.

Jesus!

Don't try to puncture it or put salicylic acid, or freezing shit. That could make it worse. Honestly if you open that up and then get a bacterial infection in a location like that it can be a bitch.

It looks like a hemorrhoid. It actually looks like a really really minor one. Lots of them can look like blood blisters and be purple and puffy and painful.

I would suggest seeing a doctor to be sure, but this looks pretty straightforward. Also as a bi guy who is not exactly all that keen with discussing my cock gobbling activities with my family doctor I can understand the reluctance. The two times that I had similar worries keeping me up nights I went to the clinic in town that specializes in sexual health services for the LGBT community here. They are non-judgmental, have seen it all and here will treat anonymously. The last part may be the thing you want/need to validate with local providers.

It may be from the fucking. I have twice had a hemorrhoid show up a day or so after being fucked. I am still not that experienced in bottoming, but it happened when I tensed up with his initial penetration. It wasn't a lack of lube, but the fact that as soon as he started in I clamped down. I now try to pre-lube my hole and spend some time inserting two fingers to loosen up.

You can try some over the counter hemorrhoid cream but honestly most of those don't even have a medically established mechanism of action. A doctor may give you a topical steroid, but those things can suppress immune response so would exacerbate any possible infection.

Apart from the other advice I would add a couple of things. Don't strain when taking a dump. Don't try to push it out. That will make it worse. Don't spend a lot of time sitting on the toilet, even innocently. Don't read on the toilet. I am being serious here. There actually has been a demonstrated linkage between time spent sitting on a toilet and hemorrhoids. The subtle pressure on the anus just from the ring of the toilet can be a factor. Apparently hemorrhoids are less common in societies where they just shit in a hole. Some of this must be related to diet. Which then brings up the whole diet thing. If you have inconsistent bowel movements, too hard, too soft, too infrequent then if you can't change your diet at least add some psyllium fiber laxative. I don't mean whatever laxative is at the Duane Reade although they certainly will have something appropriate. The objective is not to take something that makes you shit, it is to take something that affects the quality of your shit and makes it less likely to damage your hole.

There actually has been a demonstrated linkage between time spent sitting on a toilet and hemorrhoids. The subtle pressure on the anus just from the ring of the toilet can be a factor. Apparently hemorrhoids are less common in societies where they just shit in a hole.

This 'shit in a hole' making it easier is down to the crouching down which doubles your body and aligns everything inside to make it easy. In the absence of a hole to shit in, if I sit on the toilet bowl and lean forward so my body meets my legs it will have similar effect when it's a bit of a difficult one...!

oh man, thank you for all the replies/help/advice, after i posted the pics, i feel a bit better. i really hope its not anal warts or anything other than hemorrhoids. i am now just using hemorrhoid cream. i stopped the wart remover cause it burnt like hell every time i put it on. i will try the cream and ointment and the witch hazel, and pray that it goes away!

thanks for all the help everyone!!!!

i really want to avoid the doctor's office if possible.

Guest BBSeroMan

WTF is a *DUMP* on your ass mean? A DUMP to me is what you do in the toilet or more often a PUMP n *DUMP* in someones ass. (Usually sperm) You must mean BUMP or more appropriatley LUMP. Might be a fissure. Get medical HELP. Not a Doctor here, though I play one on TV. LMFAO