Versatiles make better bottoms!

bigdick4you

Must say that I'm having lots of fun with vers guys lately.... Normally I would always go for the bottoms category.... But after being hit up and hooking up with vers guys.... I must say that they r lots of fun...they seem to be better in bed and great at sex party's as they give as good as they take.... The only downside is that most of the time they try to fuck my hole as well which is a def. no go zone...but have had that with bottom guys as well.... So I blame it on my cute little ass... Lol. Do u top guys have same opinion? And bottom guys what do u think about vers guys?

For a while I was suspicious of versatile guys. I thought they were all bottoms that were in denial. Besides I grew up in the US and got the distinct impression that gays had to choose to be top or bottom and stick to that role. Versatiles were almost like bisexuals. Neither side wanted to claim them.

Here in Europe, it seems versatility is much more accepted. I started out a top, then changed to bottom but now rest somewhere in between. At sex parties, I'm always busy now. And the very best is flip fucking.

My bf calls himself a versatile top but hasn't been fucked in years. I'm trying to change that. He doesn't even like it when I joke about fucking him. I had another fuckbuddy years ago that would get really anxious and start sweating if you said you wanted his hole.

But yes I agree that the versatiles have the most fun. Where I live, many of them won't fuck total bottoms which I find interesting.

• 2 months later...
Guest slobbvers

I'm versatile. I had a fuck bud who was vers too. It was fun fucking each other. We were the same height and same size cocks. Unfortunately he moved away.

I think versatiles make better sex partners in general. They have played both roles. They understand all the necessary preparations to have a clean, smooth fucking episode so they can better appreciate the bottom's efforts. They probably have been fucked by "bad" tops before (tops with limp dicks, tops lying in bed like a dead fish and expecting to be serviced from A to Z) so they can be active and passionate tops. But maybe it's more about how much experience one has rather than about a particular sexual role one's played.

Must say that I'm having lots of fun with vers guys lately.... Normally I would always go for the bottoms category.... But after being hit up and hooking up with vers guys.... I must say that they r lots of fun...they seem to be better in bed and great at sex party's as they give as good as they take.... The only downside is that most of the time they try to fuck my hole as well which is a def. no go zone...but have had that with bottom guys as well.... So I blame it on my cute little ass... Lol. Do u top guys have same opinion? And bottom guys what do u think about vers guys?

I may be prejudiced being versatile, but versatile guys tend to make both better tops and bottoms, and as a an added benefit are much less inhibited in general. There seems to be a strong prejudice against vers (tops especially and bottoms, at least until they have exhausted the other alternatives, tend to ignore guys they know are vers at the clubs and when they are cruising) guys here in the Pacific Northwest, as a result a lot of fucking winds up being in an extremely uncomfortable position for one of the partners.

The same is true of being a promiscuous bi, we are sex addicts and true pigs. If we are attracted enough to you to get hard, we are willing to try to get it on with you period.

I generally like versatile, versatile top and versatile bottoms for sex. You need to know what it's like getting fucked to know how to fuck. A lot of the "I don't get fucked" tops don't know how to fuck. I'll always go for a versatile guy than a total top.