the cum contract

bottomforsize

This is a question for both tops and bottoms: Do you think of cum as "payment" for (good) service?

Personally, if I'm at a sex club, bathhouse, bookstore, etc. and I offer my holes to tops, I feel like they've breached a contract if they pull out without depositing their semen. I wouldn't offer service to a top without being willing to take his sperm, and I kind of expect my tops not to insert their cocks into me unless they're willing to inject their DNA. That's just "the deal."

I know that a lot of tops like to sample as many bottoms as they can / find the best hole to dump in when they're in a public space, and I get that (and it's also why I prefer to host tops at a hotel, a private GH, etc. - they're there to GET OFF in a hungry hole) ... but I take pride in my work and put a lot of energy into getting my tops off, so if a dude dips into me and then moves on, sometimes I feel like sending him a bill for services rendered - balance due: 1 cum load. :)

Anyone else feel this way?

If at a sex party, I understand tops who want to fuck a number of guys before they cum. I often do that too when I am topping. But when I find a guy where I feel a good bond and connection, I know he's the one to get my sperm, whether he's the first guy I fuck or the 10th.

What really bothers me though is when a guy fucks me bareback and then pulls out to cum on the ground. That really gets me mad. I'm cool if another bottom is getting it, but to waste it is pointless.

Edited by Hotload84

for me it becomes an issue of time invested. if i'm in the dark room of the local bathhouse and a top shoves in to me, pumps a few times and then moves on - hey that's cool.... i do the same when i'm topping. but if significant time is spend, or invite the guy back to my room and he agree, or vice-versa and we play for any amount of time, then yes, bottomforsize, i do feel like a contract has been broken, and that does piss me off.

You guys expect too much. There is no deal. If you are lucky enough to get a man to fuck you, then you should be greatful. He you please him enough that he cums, then you can feel some satisfaction. If not, then get grateful he paid attention to you all. No man owes you his load. You are the lucky receptacle for every load you get. Those you don't get, well, they weren't yours to begin with. Arrogant bitches.

I do feel that the load is part of the contract and that is why I go out of my way to pleasure every top who sticks his cock in me, and I make sure my hole milks his cock so he can think of nothing else but depositing his load in my ass.

I agree with those who say that in a group situation, I may be disappointed if the guy fucking me pulls out and moves on to another bottom before he cums. In a one on one situation though a guy who puts his cock in me is expected as if by contract to cum. I am expected to take it. (even if its disappointingly neg haha)

There is no fucking contract. You are lucky someone is even willing to put their cock in your hole. When I go out, like this past Sat night at Steamworks here in Van, the place is full of bottoms ass up begging for cock and some even for fists. They put messages on the chalkboard by the urinal listing their room numbers and if they want loads or are safe and if they want to be fisted too, just in case anyone doesn't get the point of what they are looking for with their asses up. And then they wait. And wait. The place was hopping with between 50 - 60 guys there and only two hot bottoms in their 40's who aren't regulars got used a lot, while I counted at least half a dozen ass up anon bottoms getting nothing.

So if a top deigns to stick their cock in you you should be happy wih that.

Edited by Inception
spelling

you can hope for a load. you can ask for a load. you can beg for a load. you can expect a load. you can't demand one.

i say this as a man who has done all of the above.

when i shoot my own load, i choose the hole. it does not choose me.

I find it rather amusing how greedy bottoms can be. And now getting fucked isn't enough? There has to be a load deposited? That is putting a lot of pressure on tops, when there are already not enough to go around it seems!

To me, the load is a bonus. It is an honor because the top could not resist after feeling how juicy and tight my hole is.

Whatever happened to enjoying getting your prostate massaged by the dick? I always shoot bigger loads after I have been fucked and I leak precum for HOURS after a good fuck. I would rather have that than a 30 second load. But that's just me.

When I'm going bottom, which I admit I more often than I'd like, I do the best I can to turn it into a positive thing for all involved., Even if my dick doesn't want to play (diabetes), I've still got an arsehole, a mouth, your mouth, amongst other body body parts . If I'm in a top mood I can make you come where you are. As long as you're a good boy, from the other side of the room, just by telling you what to do next. But if you hurt your knees your mamage your leathers (if I've permtted to you leae them on), then that's your probem.

I find it rather amusing how greedy bottoms can be. And now getting fucked isn't enough? There has to be a load deposited? That is putting a lot of pressure on tops, when there are already not enough to go around it seems!

To me, the load is a bonus. It is an honor because the top could not resist after feeling how juicy and tight my hole is.

Whatever happened to enjoying getting your prostate massaged by the dick? I always shoot bigger loads after I have been fucked and I leak precum for HOURS after a good fuck. I would rather have that than a 30 second load. But that's just me.

I agree with a lot of what you say here bbzh and yet I'm also gonna argue that it is not as cut and dry as you suggest. Are there a lot of greedy bottoms out there - hell yeah - and they annoy the hell outta me too. But to me this question isn't about getting all the cum i can get, or competing with other bottoms to "out perform" them. To me, this is a question about fucking. Now that I look back at the original question asked I realize that I was probably answering a different question. Like I said I interpreted this as a question about fucking (ass or face/throat) - which is an act with a beginning, a middle and an end. The entire act can be completed in less than 5 minutes or last for hours, but there is (at least for me) a really clear, well defined ending, and that ending isn't simply withdrawl of the cock - the ending includes the top cumming. If there is no ending, the act is incomplete and feels incomplete, and that feels wrong, unnatural, unsatisfying, disquieting, disturbing, uncomfortable.... That's a real power problem for bottoms (who share my views), because once the act is initiated, the top has all the power (again, as i said in my original post i'm not talking about an anonymous insertion in a dark back room with a couple of thrusts, i'm talking about something more invested). The top can leave the act incomplete for the bottom (don't cum in a way that involves the bottom) while finishing it for himself (cum inside another bottom or even just jerk off in a way which excludes the bottom). The bottom can't do the same thing. maybe in some positions i can pull myself away before the top cums but i can't stop him from cumming - he can still achieve completion without me. I need the top (a top) to make the act complete.

The point is, when i engage with a guy (and he engages with me) to the point that fucking commences and then he walks away from me, denying me completion - yeah - i get kind of pissed off.

to all you indignant tops out there who can't believe a cum-dump bottom would have the gall to say such a thing, think about how you react/feel when the tables are turned by those uppity bottoms you refer to as cock-teases. you know the ones - they give you every signal, every reason to believe that fucking will be initiated and then walk away - refusing to commit. and that is a much less powerful power play because you can just as easily do it to them as they can do it to you.

Hmmmm....I've never thought of it as a "contract". For me---as a talented, hungry hole bottom---it's about the connection. If it's just a quick penetration and/or there's no real chemistry, I'm ok with not being bred as I too prefer to move on to a Top that I'm more "into". However, if a Top penetrates me at a sex party or club for more than a couple minutes and there's a good connection, i.e. the 2 of us are really into the mating then, yes, I am very disappointed if he interrupts the coupling for something like, "Oh, man, this is too good...I don't want to cum right now" before moving on to other bottoms. It's not that I didn't get the load that's disappointing, it's that somebody would pass up a real man-to-man connection just to fuck multiple butts. Let's face it guys: for most guys, a great connection with one man taking another man's cock inside of him is just about as intimate as 2 men can be with one another. The act of one man shooting his load inside of another and that man taking (and for me, keeping) that cum inside of him is often an amazing experience that needs to happen organically without regard to quantity over quality.