Is this normal?

losttop

I'm a (I have been told) good looking top with nice uncut dick and good in bed.... A while back my bf of 3 months broke up with me due to some drunken episodes from my part. Recently he contacted me and told me the break up was not entire my fault... I still love him and really enjoy our time together.... We met up recently and was hoping to have sex with him but as he was still waiting for some std results he didn't want to do anything with me as he was still deciding if he wanted to get back with me...I felt kind of hurt.... As I so much wanted intimacy with him...after our break up he said somewhat hurtful things about me.... Like he didn't enjoy my uncut dick and I played mind games.... Saw him few days back and we both had a bit to drink and I told him that his comments had hurt me somewhat... The thing is that when I'm alone or with others I am this confident guy.... And when ever I'm with him I feel kind of insecure.... Specially after last time and we ended up not having sex together.... Am I being selfish here and should I give him some time and space or am I fooling myself?

Getting back together with an ex is almost never a good idea. So without knowing anything about him, I'd say "move on". After reading what you said about him? I'm wanting to scream "MOVE ON" at you. Hang out with your friends, fuck other guys, in a few weeks (when you are ready) go on a couple of dates. You're better off (short term, and long term) just saying good-bye for good and moving forward with your life.

Hmm, good looking,nice cock, good in bed...you are pretty confident except around someone you were intimate and closer with for 3 months ( and who got to know you maybe better than any of your reviewers) He split with you after SEVERAL drunken episodes on your part. HE went and got STD checks. I would say, based on what YOU disclosed- he may be the one who made the best choice- even putting off your advances to get intimate again. Have you gotten your drinking under control yet? Did you do other things when you were drunk those several times ( in a very new young relationship) Pnp'ed?, multiple sex partners?, etc- you didn't say anything about that- but HE felt a need to get checked for STD's-- so.... just wondering why he felt compromised.

Hmm, good looking,nice cock, good in bed...you are pretty confident except around someone you were intimate and closer with for 3 months ( and who got to know you maybe better than any of your reviewers) He split with you after SEVERAL drunken episodes on your part. HE went and got STD checks. I would say, based on what YOU disclosed- he may be the one who made the best choice- even putting off your advances to get intimate again. Have you gotten your drinking under control yet? Did you do other things when you were drunk those several times ( in a very new young relationship) Pnp'ed?, multiple sex partners?, etc- you didn't say anything about that- but HE felt a need to get checked for STD's-- so.... just wondering why he felt compromised.

We had open relationship and so there were others... Together and seperately...he had been taking loads years before he met me...it was not because of me that he did std tests... I don't pnp .... And he never did pnp when we were together, but sometimes with others he would...I do have my drinking now much better under control.... Last time we met up we just had good fun....I'm a pig but apart from that.... A decent good guy who never lied to him about anything....

TALK OPENLY.

If he thinks you might be a risk, it shows he cares. Now if you would have responded with open arms "It's okay, i know the risk>" might have relaxed him and who knows.... you could have had an OPEN relationship -- With honesty, you will be closer. IF he is your partner -- then there should be no secrets.

If you said, Well I am horny and gonna blow in some BARE ass tonight. Do you want it?

If you hit a bookstore, then ANY ASS could have ANY Thing inside of it. NOT JUST HIV.

There are multiple STD's (I think over 30 types) so having RAW sex with Men is a Risk.

Do you want to take the risk?

I found if neither I or my ex changed in any way but decided to get back together, we were soon experiencing many of the same problems and saying many of the hurtful things we said to each other before we broke up. As such, I would ask you, did either of you make any lifestyle or behavior changes since you became exs, if not, you can expect the relationship to be pretty much the same that it was, and expect to be exs again.