Principles?

Man4manplay

I met this guy, he fuck me bare, loaded my ass, piss on me. We really had a great time. Last night I went to a bar having a few beers, next to home with my partner and he was there. When my BF went to the restroom, the guy came to me and I asked him when r we hooking up again. He told me he had "principles" and he didn't fuck guys with partners. WTF? Have you guys ever encounter a guys like that?

I have to admit that when I've been in a relationship, I've only fucked with other guys with my partner's consent. In fact there was one time my partner drove over to my "bit on the side's" house with my HIV drugs to save me the bother of riding back home to get them. Similarly, I've ended up as the figure in the background on a webcam saying "sure, come on over and fuck/get fucked by him". Now I'm single - John died some years ago - I'm cautious about the idea of sex with guys in relationships: it can get messy (and not in a good way)

I perfectly understand that guy. I usually don't like getting involved with partnered men, as it could lead to so many conflicts, and I feel bad for doing such things. Call it principles or whatever, but some of us do have them. The few times I've been partnered I never played with other men. When single like nowadays, I can play with as many as I wish and can handle. Being bb sex pigs has nothing to do with respecting others and being civilized.

On the other hand, MANY couples are ok with each other playing with as many men as they wish. In such cases, although I still don't play with those, some might be ok with it, so let them know.

I perfectly understand that guy. I usually don't like getting involved with partnered men...

I don't really care whether my fuck-buddies have a partner or not. I would only care if what I wanted with them was something other than sex. If what we have is a friendship then of course it matters. But if I'm only looking for sex I really don't care what the guy's personal situation is. I've heard from several men who say they don't like having married fuck-buddies. And I still have a hard time understanding why it matters to some.

I can understand that if I'm in a relationship and living with someone, then of course things may be different. It would have to be negotiated and all that stuff.

I have 3 guys who use my ass,(Ok- I have MANY guys who use my ass , but for these 3..) I am always blindfolded and the door from my bedroom to the drive is unlocked- they show, fuck a load in and go. I assume they either have a husband or (ewww!) a wife. A couple of men who fist me ( not anon) use gloves because they are in a relationship. I assume their partners know they are out and playing- I have never asked if they are in an open relationship-- I see it as THEIR issue to face, and I am not playing Dr Phil . I do have to laugh tho- here in Ft Lauderdale ( hell, I am sure its the same all over the world) the number of profiles on BBRT where the profile states "partnered, only play together"-- yet it is just one of the guys contacting;and wanting to come over to fuck.