Sexing Wearing My New Glasses

Tailgunner

One thing I liked doing after getting new glasses was wearing them while fucking someone's ass or mouth, kind of like initiating them to good sex. I was inspired further by watching my uncle's fifty year old friend who was a large he-man chub-bear pounding some twenty-something twink's ass into the bed. The asshole lay on his stomach on the bed while the man lay on his back or assumed a modified pushup position to fuck him. The man was wearing his '60's-style black-framed hornrim-type glasses. They then had a second fucking where the twink knelt before the man who then held his head and fucked his mouth while he admired himself fucking the cuntmouth in the bathroom mirror.

I had a friend picked out, actually he saw me in my new black-framed hornrims and wanted to feel the power of my loins propelling my meat in his ass. He also wanted to get fucked on his back with his legs up so he could admire me as I fucked him.

We had our date a day later. We started off by stripping and hugging, then we stripped and he took off his wire-rims, kissed my cock and sucked me to hardness, then kissed it again and handed me the lube. He got on his back on the bed, raised his legs and I put a pillow under his ass to raise his hole a little. I then took my place and entered him. He flinched as I shoved it right in him to my balls.

"Nice twat." I said as I hilted myself

He grinned and said it felt good to feel a real man fuck him. I grinned and fucked him. His ass was built for fucking and I liked how he admired my studmanship as I took my piece of his ass. I thought of my uncle's manly friend cornholing that twink and drilled my friend's ass, my pelvis slapping his ass as I took my pleasure in him.

I didnt pump my eyebrows up and down as I got close to cumming like my uncle's friend did but I simply increased my pace and stroke and then finally hilted myself as my dick pumped eight or nine rapid-fire spurts in his love-tunnel. I then slammed-home another dozen thrusts to pump the rest of my load up his ass.

He reached up and pulled me to him for a long passionate kiss and thrust his dick between our bellies and came as we passionately french kissed until he was spent.

I then withdrew and he licked his cum off my belly and kissed it and then sucked my dick clean, kissed it and asked me to give him a drink of my warm beer on tap which I gladly did.

He then gave my feet some oral servicing while I reloaded. Half an hour later I was ready to make love to his mouth. I stood up, he knelt and I screwed his mouth. It simulated an asshole bent-over with the man holding his hips and fucking his ass. He swallowed my load and sucked off of my dick leaving it clean as he had after drinking my warm beer on tap.

We got dressed and he treated me to beer and pizza and hugged me tight before I headed home, my sexual needs satisfied for the day and my new manly glasses "broken-in".