stop saying it's big

xxww

am i the only one who gets pissed off when a top say that your dick is big when you know its not :confused: i think i should know right i wish it was bigger but its not oh well. so far like all the tops i had said i had a big dick and im like no........ i dont. the worst part about it is all the tops i ever had except 2 that i was bigger then, has bigger and fatter dicks than me that are so good by the way:2thumbs:

the one top was like its not what you think, its what i think. i was thinking to my self " your delusional " all i know is i wish they stop saying that. like is that something they say to make you feel good or what.... idk.

Those kind of tops, who focus way too much in a bottom's dick; say it's big, beautiful, like to suck it like a pro, etc., might be closeted bottoms or versatile.

By the way, a 7 real inches dick is big, not huge, but can be called big. Average dick size is 5" to 6".

Those kind of tops, who focus way too much in a bottom's dick; say it's big, beautiful, like to suck it like a pro, etc., might be closeted bottoms or versatile.

By the way, a 7 real inches dick is big, not huge, but can be called big. Average dick size is 5" to 6".

7" is big but im not even that only 6" and i dont care cuz i love to bottom and thats all i want to do lol i wish i can get a top thats top only :-)

• Like 1

more interested in the dicks fucking me and getting sucked by me too but i cant fine a top whos just top only i wish i could get one lol thats all i want well also a nice fat dick with big balls to breed me with :grin:

You just need to be more greatful for having a hard cock up your ass. Some tops need to feel that their dick is big, to you anyway. Whatever they need is your responsibility to provide. I'm not saying be fake or insincere, but it is bigger when it's hard than when it is not so go with that if you have to. Your job is to make it as big as it gets then make it cum.

It just needs to be big enough to poke my prostate (or have the skills to do so) and makes me cum handsfree....for me it's not just all about the top but about the bottom too. Some bottoms talks about how it's all about the top and pleasign him. Maybe Ok for them, but when fucking there are two guys (or more) involved. It's also about pleasing the bottom.

Sometimes I feel like I am in the minority in the gay world because I do not like big dicks. If the shit is over eight inches then all I can do is admire it for you because I don't want my jaws or my ass stretched to the breaking point. I have been at bb sex parties and passed up many dicks because they were too big. But just recently I let this Dutch guy with a big dick fuck me. It was a brutal fuck and I had a bloody stool for several days (I know that was too much information). Anyway I just enjoy sex better with guys who have normal sized dicks.

Sometimes I feel like I am in the minority in the gay world because I do not like big dicks. If the shit is over eight inches then all I can do is admire it for you because I don't want my jaws or my ass stretched to the breaking point. I have been at bb sex parties and passed up many dicks because they were too big. But just recently I let this Dutch guy with a big dick fuck me. It was a brutal fuck and I had a bloody stool for several days (I know that was too much information). Anyway I just enjoy sex better with guys who have normal sized dicks.

your not the only one there are some dicks that i wont let fuck me this one guy had a real nice big dick, long and thick as hell but its no way in hell that it was going to fit in my chicken coop lol he needed a chicken mansion. im tight all the time thats why so many guys like me but he wasnt getting in

...If the shit is over eight inches then all I can do is admire it for you because I don't want my jaws or my ass stretched to the breaking point... It was a brutal fuck and I had a bloody stool for several days (I know that was too much information)...

Same here. I much prefer to be fucked by normal cocks (6"-7.5") because if the cock is too big I run the risk of hurting my hole.