Pozzing the Blond Boy

Cannot wait to hear about it as well, in detail..

I am a dominant top myself, and I know the intense almost predatory High one can have knowing they are seeding anthers hole,putting a part of Your DNA forever into someone body. Ready about such intense feelings from OTHER tops is an incredible joy >;)

Just recently discovered this story and FUCK! Is this amazing!

From one Top to another, I have to say Poisonrod, your writing style is intense, primal and deeply erotic.

Knowing the story is based upon true events makes it all the more intense and primal.

Also what gets my juices running is how you write about not holding back one bit about telling your "prey" what he is getting into...

It REALLY gets me off reading and hearing "poz talk" A top describing in detail just how he is going to fire his deadly seed up a negs hole, how he's going t pump his Virus up a cunt and forever change their life...

Hope you are still active and really REALLY Hope you shall write more chapters of your 'adventures'

From this neg bottom, I can't say it any better than Beastboy42 has above. I think it's great that the blond chaser agreed to the pozzing. The blond's destiny was set once you entered his home. And you showed firm authority and dominance over him throughout. And reminded him up to point that you bred and bled him that your mission was to poz him.

You summed it up perfectly when you thought to yourself that it's not about the bottom's pozzing, it's about you! Perfect! And the "icing on the cake" so to speak, was blowing your cumload in his hair, massaging it around almost like an anointing ritual, and clipping a lock off of his cum strewn hair as a trophy for you. You have shown the blond that you own him forever--literally and symbolically. Great writing.

I look forward to your story about the brown haired, blue eyed boy that you pozzed recently.

Ok, here goes.. bare in mind I'm no story teller.....

Poison Rod had fucked me sometime ago before I knew he was poz, although I had suspected when he talked of his dirty seed and making sure I couldnt push his load out by getting me out the door as quickly as possible.

Since then had been in touch with him, he has such a power over me and although I knew what it could mean his power and the thought of his thick and I do mean thick cock just made my mouth and my ass water. Anyway it took a long time and I am sure that poisonrod gave up on me but eventually I decided I just needed it. Messaged him on Growlr and said I was home alone and wanting to take his cock and load. He made sure I hadn't shaved my head as he hates that and I did it I gave him my address and my phone number , no turning back now. He called from an unkown number and talked making sure I knew what I was about to do and what it would mean. I was hard as soon as I heard his voice again and my cunt as I was now thinking of it wanted no one else. He text me to say he was here and I opened up the door and there he was. He looks like a very normal guy, he's handsome and has the sort of body I love, not muscled but masculine and manly and I couldn't wait. I had that cock out of his trousers before he was up in the bedroom, the bedroom and the bed I share with my boyfriend, which made it for him and for me much hotter. I sucked his cock whilst he reminded me of his high VL and the fact it was totally unmedicated unlike all those undetectables he knew I had been talking to. I was only in a dressing gown so I was naked in seconds and he kept reminding me what a whore I was and how I was going to be free now to take as many cocks and loads as I wanted without worry. I thanked him for the freedom he was about to give me. he pushed me on to my knees on the bed and I could smell my boyfriend as he pushed his only slightly lubed knob to my hole... a hole that I had cleaned out without lube and that I knew was a little bloody inside. He let his weight drop and the head popped inside. It hurt, it hurt good like I wanted it to and he groaned as he pushed all the way in. His precum was oozing he was telling me and that every drop was toxic. That made me push back harder and I breathed in the poppers that I had - not a sniff but a total lung full of the stuff that would open up my hole and the blood vessels to what I needed. He pushed me flat on my front and ground that thick cock deep in my cunt, a cunt that is no longer neg I was sure even if he hadnt yet cum as that precum was oozing I could feel the wetness and that of my insides as it ripped.

He made me beg for it and I did like a whore in heat and he fucked hard as he asked me if I wanted him to shoot. Yes I screamed and he did. I could feel the heat deep in my guts (it never came out) and laid then as I milked his cock to get every last drop and to masaage it inside me. He left not long after but only after telling me he would be back to make sure the job was done, hoping he's gonna bring his boyfriend next time too another unmedicated poz top for me to be bred by.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...