Chastity?

Neg20yrold

I seem to becoming more and more interested in this. I think it's grown from my interest in cum denial...I always seem to edge and get kinda dissapointed in myself when I let myself cum. I think the idea of chastity would be good/hot. Not being able to take pleasure from my own dick, having to get pleasure from others and my ass. Having a keyholder sounds ideal too...someone who will only unlock me if I do certain stuff, if I obey/behave, etc.

Been looking at getting myself a chastity device. Though I think I'd prefer to speak to others about experiences, etc. And possibly find a keyholder or someone like that.

So, has anyone else had any experience in chastity? Either being locked up or locking someone up/being a keyholder. And, any recommendations on where to get chastity devices? Would prefer something discreet...

I had a top that trained me to be a hot bottom by keeping my cock locked up for months. You are so right my horniness went into satisfying him. And since then I don't need to wear one, my goal since is automatic, make sure the top gets all he wants/needs from me.

i think it is good when we bottoms don't cum because then our unresolved horniness is channeled into satisfying the top.

My master bought it on the internet.

They sure are discreet, kept my cock from tenting and out of the way during sex. For me it was a great training device. I don't have a master any more, but I learned to give the top the best of me and never cum unless ordered, while I am servicing a top.

If I want sex while alone, I use a dildo to pleasure my ass.

I last wore a device with a butt plug at a charity chastity party, where us bottom boys were naked with devices, we made the rounds introducing ourselves to the tops and got bids for our key. The bid master collected the money for the charity and had all the keys. We were auctioned off one by one like cattle and we were given to our top bidder with the key. Mine kept me locked up, took off the butt plug and fucked me for all to see. It was so hot to wear one again, I am considering doing it more often. I will give the top the key while he uses me.

I seem to becoming more and more interersted in this. I think it's grown from my interest in cum denial...I always seem to edge and get kinda dissapointed in myself when I let myself cum. I think the idea of chastity would be good/hot. Not being able to take pleasure from my own dick, having to get pleasure from others and my ass. Having a keyholder sounds ideal too...someone who will only unlock me if I do certain stuff, if I obey/behave, etc.

Been looking at getting myself a chastity device. Though I think I'd prefer to speak to others about experiences, etc. And possibly find a keyholder or someone like that.

So, has anyone else had any experience in chastity? Either being locked up or locking someone up/being a keyholder. And, any recommendations on where to get chastity devices? Would prefer something discreet...

I once had a top lock me into a cb2000 and he kept the key, I was locked in it for one month by the time he removed it I had pre cum dripping from my cock non stop and he edged me for an hour then locked me back in it for another month. It is hot if you haven't tried it it is a must for every bottom as well as a top to build up a nice big load to fill a bottom with

Former chastity blogger here. There are things you need to know.

First, chastity prevents you from edging, so if that's what you like, you'll have problems. Sure, it'll do its job by preventing full erections, and you'll be in a constant state of horniness. But there will be no way for you to edge. I love edging, and orgasm denial just isn't the same without it.

Second, expect to spend about two weeks getting used to the device, figuring out how best to clean it, etc. This means that you should not hand over the keys until the chastity device is so comfortable, it feels like an extension of your own body.

Third, assuming you'd like to avoid prostate cancer and a permanent catheter up your urethra, you need to cum exactly twice a month. This actually works well with chastity play, because for the average male 18 - 45, testosterone peaks and drops after two weeks. That means after two weeks in chastity, unless you cum, you'll just stop caring altogether and your sex drive will be null.

Erections will become more difficult. After about 6 months in chastity (with periodic release), you'll find you cannot achieve erections like you used to. They will be softer, shorter, and more difficult to maintain. In effect, you'll find yourself becoming a true pussyboy, with a useless little dick.

When buying a chastity device, focus on your flaccid size, not your erect size. Too many hung men buy a CB-6000 on Amazon (yep, free standard shipping!) without realizing they'll end up with way too much room inside when they're soft. Consider the CB-6000s (s is for "small") or other smaller devices.

I am not into long term chastity (i.e. locking my cock for days, weeks) but I do own a cb-6000 chasity. I wear it when I am going to be involved in long fucking or multiple fucking. I do not use it for any form of role play or control but I DO find them very helpful in ensuring that I do not jerk off. When I get fuck, I can sometimes focus too much on my dick and stroking. When I put the chastity on, it removed any temptation to touch my dick and helps me focus on my hole.

I find chastity good at helping bottoms focus on what is more important, their hole and ensuring the top gets what he needs. When the top cums and leaves, that is when I take it off and allow myself to cum.

Last time I used it was a month ago. I was meeting two guys for a 3 way and I was the bttm. I put on my chastity and left the keys at home. Got fucked for 2hrs and it was a good experience b/c I was able to channel my focus and energy on my hole.

Former chastity blogger here. There are things you need to know.

First, chastity prevents you from edging, so if that's what you like, you'll have problems. Sure, it'll do its job by preventing full erections, and you'll be in a constant state of horniness. But there will be no way for you to edge. I love edging, and orgasm denial just isn't the same without it.

Second, expect to spend about two weeks getting used to the device, figuring out how best to clean it, etc. This means that you should not hand over the keys until the chastity device is so comfortable, it feels like an extension of your own body.

Third, assuming you'd like to avoid prostate cancer and a permanent catheter up your urethra, you need to cum exactly twice a month. This actually works well with chastity play, because for the average male 18 - 45, testosterone peaks and drops after two weeks. That means after two weeks in chastity, unless you cum, you'll just stop caring altogether and your sex drive will be null.

Erections will become more difficult. After about 6 months in chastity (with periodic release), you'll find you cannot achieve erections like you used to. They will be softer, shorter, and more difficult to maintain. In effect, you'll find yourself becoming a true pussyboy, with a useless little dick.

When buying a chastity device, focus on your flaccid size, not your erect size. Too many hung men buy a CB-6000 on Amazon (yep, free standard shipping!) without realizing they'll end up with way too much room inside when they're soft. Consider the CB-6000s (s is for "small") or other smaller devices.

Thanks for this! This is all very informative! So now I guess I'll just have to decide whether I want to be a true pussyboy or not...I think that's an easy thing to answer

My Daddy has used this on me from time to time. The longest I have been locked was up to a weeks time and I was incredibly horny. It was a great submissive headtrip and as others have stated, it made me focus on his needs and not mine. I didn't matter at that point whether he was fucking me or picking up someone at the bathhouse, I just wanted him to have sex and enjoying himself even if it was at my expense. Hard to explain. He has locked me up before and has hooked up with several guys over the weekend. I was horny when he left and when he came back home spent. If you have submissive tendencies, give this a chance. If you are an adventerous Top who likes dominating and playing with other guys you should try this as well.

• Administrators

Didn't know chastity had that effect. Now I want to find a bottom to turn into a pussy boy with a useless dick! Was going to offer to be a long-distance keyholder for the OP, but your comments about needing to cum every two weeks means that's impractical.