Safe Players on BBRT

bbinbpark

I havent had the chance to hookup with anyone from BBRT, they all chicken out. The site seems to be lacking people with followthrough. In any case, I am sure the encounter would be over really quick if someone asks to use a rubber. Otherwise, I would use a different website (:

Some guys I try to hook up with who are Poz will only hook up with me (neg) if they can wear a condom.

Even Non detectable guys.

The reason they say is they don't want the risk or guilt.

In a way I think it is sweet,in another just a way for them to make me beg for a raw fuk:)

I havent had the chance to hookup with anyone from BBRT, they all chicken out. The site seems to be lacking people with followthrough. In any case, I am sure the encounter would be over really quick if someone asks to use a rubber. Otherwise, I would use a different website (:

I go there every day almost and nobody get back to me but I think my problem is I live in somewhat of a small city

ive been on bbrt for a few years now..for me I find myself going down a slippery slope..at first I hooked up only with neg guys and chatted wtih undetectables but chickened out...now i meet neg and undetectables and btm raw for both...but I am chatting with 2 poz guys now and both want to seed me...i dont think my resistance is going to hold up much longer...you may start out going condoms but a site like that and this gets you to accept who you really are/want to become.