Cleaning out at Mid Atlantic Leather host hotel

bbzh

Has anyone here stayed at the Hyatt during MAL the last couple of years?

If so, how did you clean out? Did you attach a shower shot to the shower head?

Could you tell me how you managed this and/or what I need to buy?

I'd also be willing to pay someone to adapt my shower while there.

i recommend taking the streemaster mini with you. two nozzles, one big bulb and a handy carrying case. i got mine through fort troff. two bulbs' worth of warm soapy water and you're good to go in 10 minutes. plus they're good for deep applications of lube. best $10 i ever spent.

I take a shower shot with me...easy to install with a 3/4" wrench or a vice grip...helps to bring both just in case the connector isn't the standard 3/4". Just make sure they are both less than 6 inches if you are carrying them on the plane. Otherwise, just pack in your checked bag.

buy a Streammaster http://www.streemmaster.com/ and they sell it at the Leather Mart - usually Ft. Troff has them - they are so convenient and easy to pack and go through TSA security etc. I don't remember if the showers had a nozzle that you could just put your own but I don't think so but that's the easiest for a thorough cleaning/rinse --hope that helps and they are wonderful invention

• 1 month later...