Piss Play is good

Guest pozpig46

First of all, I always flag yellow and if a guy doesn't take the hint, I have no problems asking for a guy to empty his bladder into my belly. If pnp is involved, I'm the first to volunteer to be designated urinal. I also give as good as I get and been known to stretch out in the tub and piss into my own mouth.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Usually I'll tell a guy my ass is his to use however he wants and if he wants to use it to fill with cum and piss then I'm happy to please. Some guys aren't into pissing inside a bottom but I've found that a lot will admit they find it hot and taboo and kinky and once the idea is out in the open it takes hold before the top wants to try it. There are also serious piss fans out there who love using a piss pig like me as their personal urinal.

• 10 months later...

I think the title of this thread needs a little adjustment... "Piss Play is bad, naughty, taboo.... and for a pig (or a farmer) that means it's good..."

Most of the time I tell them I want to drink it as soon as they excuse themselves to go to the bathroom or when I know a piss moment is coming up (after cumming for example).

Some guys really get close to throwing up when I propose it... so those guys I will not bother with it anymore... I will just pityful listen in while the sound of that hot stream makes me horny....

Other guys are not taking my bait, but are not too offended... I let them go to the toilet if they want, but afterwards tell them again that they shouldnt have wasted it. On top of that: they could have saved themselves a walk to the toilet and just piss right where they are.... Next time I will beg them again, and again... because sooner or later they will give in and "give it a try".

And ofcourse you have the last group, who immediately stop in their tracks and let me have it... those are the guys I will propose to to use me in public and share me with others :-)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...