Best Place to Buy Poppers

Weapon

The house blends on US Pop Shop are pretty good, but they're all labeled with a vague "alkyl nitrites" as a CYA measure on the part of the chemist so I'm not exactly sure what's in them. The last time I ordered a regular brand (Jungle Juice Platinum) I ordered from sexstuffbox.com and got what at least according to the label was genuine amyl nitrite from Canada. I'm no chemist but it certainly did the trick.

It's always been surprising to me that with all of the drugs we can get out there, 'real' poppers - the kind that you could get 20+ years ago - are no where to be found. You can get just ok poppers, or poppers that give you a little something, but I don't think there are any real poppers out there because at least in the US and Canada the main ingredient is illegal, so you'd have to get them illegally. I never knew how good poppers were until that one day back in the late 80s when they made the main 'nitrate' stuff illegal and gone forever were the best poppers that truly blew your mind without all the nasty side effects. In 30 minutes I can find meth, ectasy, coke, etc., but a REAL bottle of poppers... no where.

It's always been surprising to me that with all of the drugs we can get out there, 'real' poppers - the kind that you could get 20+ years ago - are no where to be found. You can get just ok poppers, or poppers that give you a little something, but I don't think there are any real poppers out there because at least in the US and Canada the main ingredient is illegal, so you'd have to get them illegally. I never knew how good poppers were until that one day back in the late 80s when they made the main 'nitrate' stuff illegal and gone forever were the best poppers that truly blew your mind without all the nasty side effects. In 30 minutes I can find meth, ectasy, coke, etc., but a REAL bottle of poppers... no where.

Agreed Rubio, the old ones were the best, i was more turned on. Strangest thing a couple of years ago a sauna i frequent found an old tray of these old poppers, dusty and not opened, they sold like candy, the aroma in that steam room was awesome, i loved it and they lasted longer.

• 2 weeks later...