Breeding Zone @ Mid Atlantic Leather

rawTOP

• Administrators

As most of you know, I'll be at MAL (Mid-Atlantic Leather) January 11-14 in Washington DC. I'll update this post with details of what I'll be organizing for you guys...

Wrist Bands

I've purchased 200 wristbands so you guys can find each other easily. Just stop by my room at MAL to pick up your armband (they're free to all who ask until they run out).

They're light blue, and they glow (green) in the dark so you can find each other even when you're bent over in a dark room...

post-1-140864342036_thumb.jpg

I know the hanky code says that color is for cocksucking, but it's the closest I could come to navy blue (which is for fucking). I figured the glow-in-the-dark aspect was more important than having the absolute perfect color. Plus, most of you suck cock - so the color is still appropriate. [White would have meant jackoff (boring), pink would have meant dildos, and green would have meant prostitute/john, and I'm not sure what clear would have implied.]

So basically the idea is to create an identifiable Bareback Brotherhood at MAL (to use iBlastInside's term). They will be guys who are there to fuck. The wristbands let you cut through the crap and get straight to the point. See a fellow brother in the hall and you can just point at the wristband and say "fuck me" or "want a load?". The idea is that members of the brotherhood are never rude to each other. So you can approach without fear of rejection. It may not work out, but they'll be polite about it.

Given that MAL's an event that puts a wristband on you when you pay the entrance fee, people probably won't even think twice that you have another wristband on. They've got BREEDING ZONE debossed on them, but you have to get pretty close to the wristband to read the words.

Following the hanky code, bottoms will wear theirs on the right, tops will wear theirs on the left. If you're vers you'll just switch sides based on your mood. I'll give two wristbands to poz unmedicated tops and neg bottoms - so you can tell those guys when you see them wearing two.

Gangbangs

I'll be hosting a number of gangbangs. All the bottoms at the gangbangs will be neg (but "poz-friendly"). If you're a neg bottom who will be there - hit me up and I'll have you at one or more of the gangbangs. Here's my tentative gangbang schedule:

• After Work Gangbang - Thursday, 1/10 from 5:30 - 7pm (this is the night before MAL starts and aimed at DC area tops who are going home from work).
  • Friday from 8:30 to 10pm (the night most guys arrive at MAL)
  • Saturday from 7:30 to 9
  • Sunday from 7:30 to 9
  • Morning Wood / Last Chance Gangbang - Monday from 8am to 10:30 (as people are packing up and leaving the hotel)

Afternoon Fuck Sessions

Saturday and Sunday afternoons I'll be hosting informal groups in my room from 1:30 to about 4:30 - basically places where barebackers can hangout and fuck. This is new for me - so I'll have to see how it goes. My goal is just to have a low-key sex party. No drugs will be allowed (but you can do them before you come as long as you're not too tweaked when you arrive). I will start being selective and ask guys to leave if there are too many guys there or if the vibe starts getting too intense and crazy (I don't want my room trashed).

The MAL Cum Exchange

The idea is to multiply the number of loads guys take exponentially by having bottoms share their loads. So when you have an ass full of cum you use a funnel to dump some/most of that cum into someone else's ass. If a top fucks a bottom that load could wind up 3 or 4 guys as they pass the loads from one guy to the next. If you're a top who doesn't want to get fucked, but wants cum in your ass - this is a great way to take loads.

So bring a funnel to MAL or stop by my room and use one of mine.

Urinal Service

My friend PortaUrinal will be at many/most of my events. So drink up before coming to the gangbangs. He can drink from the tap, or you can piss into his portable urinal. If you're a piss bottom and want to cover the events he can't attend, let me know.

Twitter

I encourage all of you who attend to get on Twitter. I have the account @MALBareback. Any thread you start in the MAL forum here will have it's title tweeted within 30 minutes or so to that account. But it's also a good idea to use @MALBareback in your tweets - though don't make it the first word since Twitter interprets that as a direct message that's semi-public and hides it in other people's streams.

So watch this thread for more on what we're doing at MAL...

post-1-140864342039_thumb.jpg

Hey Raw- I just finished bidding my 2013 vacation weeks, and scored the week of MAL !!! Definitely will be headed to my 1st MAL events- and looking very forward to it-- I just hope the men of MAL fuck and give seed better than the guys of IML have . I really am looking forward to meeting some of the guys who have e mailed me off this group- but especially the host himself-- so rawTOP- if you spot this 6' 8" laong ass bottom wandering, please grab my hole and say hello

• Administrators
Hey Raw- I just finished bidding my 2013 vacation weeks, and scored the week of MAL !!! Definitely will be headed to my 1st MAL events- and looking very forward to it-- I just hope the men of MAL fuck and give seed better than the guys of IML have . I really am looking forward to meeting some of the guys who have e mailed me off this group- but especially the host himself-- so rawTOP- if you spot this 6' 8" laong ass bottom wandering, please grab my hole and say hello

Glad to hear you'll be there. I see you're into fisting. Would love to fist you at some point that weekend - only done it once and need more experience.

Good Chance I will have time to stop on by - Got a Client Job in DC that weekend and will be looking for fun and MAL or at FFA/CAC which I have already filled out the party request for. Should be a fun filled weekend getting my ass loaded and then having the cum fisted deeper or having it slide out as I am being fisted.

• Administrators
Good Chance I will have time to stop on by - Got a Client Job in DC that weekend and will be looking for fun and MAL or at FFA/CAC which I have already filled out the party request for. Should be a fun filled weekend getting my ass loaded and then having the cum fisted deeper or having it slide out as I am being fisted.

What's FFA/CAC?

I'm depending on you to give some loads to my neg bottoms!!! Don't be a total bottom that weekend ;)

I like the idea of the wristbands. I hope I get one!

As for the afternoon fuck sessions, why not video it? You could provide masks for those who want them. Then you've got new material for your various websites.

Maybe the following is not practical but for the afternoon sessions, I would make stripping mandatory to cut down on the gawkers.

RawTop,

FFA/CAC is a fisting party that is held on ODD weekends (not even) in Washington DC.

Trust me If i do attend, I will be breeding as well...Bred hole #82 last night - Yes 82 guys this year :-) and Thousands of loads in my hole this year along with fisting/getting fisted - Truly Vers Pig here and Proud of it :-) "Who says big obese guys don't have fun"

Hey RawTop- if you have an Asspig.com account, look up FFAContact. Fair warning/heads up- the FF group house in DC has a house rule of safe only. Bottoms get their own bowl of Crisco and no cross use between bottoms. Gloves are required during play for the tops. The house host makes passes thru the rooms to check on the scene and ensure the guys are not tearing up the equipment or each other, and does enforce the sanitation /sanitary rules. I prefer ungloved, but it is their house and their rules-- and the men I have played with there were all so nice, talented hands and great personalities that I didn't have an issue with their rules. The space is amazing-all of the 2nd floor is a sling- 4 rooms with 2 slings and a fuck toy in each. Downstairs is a locker/dressing area and a chill out area. And, as nice as the guys are, it is nice to sit and chat with the guy who just fisted ( or got fisted) with you upstairs. MAL they will have a party a day- I am attaching their schedule.

/==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//

--------------------FFA during MAL

FRI Jan 11 - Sat party Door 9-10 PM Late arrival 12-12:30 AM

SAT Jan 12 - Sat party Door 9-10 PM Late arrival 12-12:30 AM

SUN Jan 13 - Sun party Play starts 1 PM

And yes-- you can paw my hole-- I will be hauling my own J Lube powder with me and will be happy to offer my chute up for you to learn and develop some technique in-- both at the hotel and at FFA if you want to do it raw once and wrapped once <g>

Glad that you are organizing some bb gangbangs--the wristbands are a great idea too. Now I plan to go to MAL knowing that there will be a place and several times for hot raw fucking and cum exchange. Am a neg versatile bottom, so want to top and bottom and sharing cumloads.

• Administrators
Hell yea im up for some BB fun. Would love to bottom at one of your gang bangs and the cum exchange

My gangbangs will only be for neg bottoms. But the afternoon sessions will be for everyone as will the cum exchange.

Glad that you are organizing some bb gangbangs--the wristbands are a great idea too. Now I plan to go to MAL knowing that there will be a place and several times for hot raw fucking and cum exchange. Am a neg versatile bottom, so want to top and bottom and sharing cumloads.

Let's have you bottom at one or more of my gangbangs.

Guest faggot hole

Leave it to our Man RawTop to make sure that no neg bottom leaves MAL without at least 5 opportunities to get multi-fucked and bred. Raw clearly is a Man for All Seasons. i suspect that all those sessions scheduled takes a lot of planning -- not to mention the wrist bands; a brilliant stroke (excuse the pun). i think that all of us hungry sluts who still are neg (not for lack of effort) owe Raw a big round of applause and appreciation.