How can I delete my profile/account?

• Administrators
This site is insecure and you are putting lives at risk.You cannot protect personal data.

SEARCH-https://breeding.zone/members/28050-nongaygiftseeker

I have tried committing suicide twice in ten years and have not worked since 2003 because of mental health issues.

I give notice of seven days to delete all my activity then legal proceedings will commence

There is nothing personally identifiable in your profile. You do have a picture album, but that's something you can delete if you want to and the pictures are only visible to logged in members.

Guest Inthewind

Just as an FYI the accounts can be deleted it's just that the moderator / owner either does not know how or want to go through the process of doing so. How do I know this , simple I did research on this and contacted the company that wrote the software and gave them the version that he's using.

Good Day

• Administrators
Just as an FYI the accounts can be deleted it's just that the moderator / owner either does not know how or want to go through the process of doing so. How do I know this , simple I did research on this and contacted the company that wrote the software and gave them the version that he's using.

Yes, they can be deleted. No, I don't have the time for it. And lastly (as explained very early on in this thread), it hurts the quality of the board since the user names turn to something like "Deleted User" - so you can't understand the flow of the conversation since you may have multiple deleted users talking back and forth and won't be able to tell who's saying what.

What I may do in the future is batch delete users who haven't ever posted anything and haven't logged in in 12-18 months. The purpose there would be to make their profile names available to active members. But again, gotta look into what that'll take - and right now I don't have the time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You are 100% correct. I strongly desire what is here just as I have a continued strong desire to be a cum dump whore (and I am), but I do also feel conflicted about it. At the times of conflict, I want to delete my account, but then soon after, I would regret it. It's a vicious cycle.

I don't understand why there is a thread here. rawTop said that the PROFILES WILL NOT BE DELETED FOR REASONS INCLUDING THE TIME IT WOULD TAKE THE MODERATORS TO DEAL WITH THE CUMMERS AND THE GOERS AND IT COULD MAKE SOME OF THE THREADS HARD TO FOLLOW.... why are people still asking for their profiles to be deleted? If you don't want to be on here change your profile details so noone will know who you are- leave the profiles blank or fill it with bugchaser-hater opinions; whatever, then simply never log back onto the site.