How can I delete my profile/account?

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Raxi Starbeam

Feeling guilt over joining in the first place and then wanting to back out is irrelevant. I wish to have my profile deleted as I have decided not to continue visiting the site and forums.

However, since the moderator has made it impossible to have requested profiles deleted, how long until a profile becomes inactive? Or: given the technical nature you have described above, give the user the ability to make the profile inactive. This would save the time and effort for the user and moderator for an answer at the moment of deactivation.

• Moderators

If you don't know someone who you want to involve, here's how to lock yourself out of an account.

Open a simple word processing program. Even Notepad in Windows will work.

Type a random series of characters. Highlight and copy the string. Close the program without saving.

Go to the Settings page here. Go to edit email and passwords. Paste the random string you copied into the blank for your new password. Paste it again into the new password confirmation. Delete your email or change enough characters to make in useless. Save those changes and now log out.

You won't know the random password, and there will be no email to retrieve it. Then as long as you don't come back, you may as well have never been here.

Nice one drscorpio...

I fully agree with RawTop's refusal to remove posts: there's a British board I'm on where I posted a lot while I was delusional from Fanconi's syndrome and, in an act of throwing my toys from the pram, I demanded the removal of posts I'd written while I was dementing. I was the second highest volume poster, and well over a thousand posts went down the pan. Looking back at those threads now, they don't make sense and I deeply regret my demand to have those posts removed.

OK, I can totally understand the desire to close an account somewhere. While I appreciate RawTop's reasons for not allowing that feature, I would probably handle things differently. But hey, it's his forum. As others have pointed out, you can make your profile fairly generic (remove pictures, avatars, etc). What I don't understand is the need to make the profile inaccessible to oneself. If you don't want to go on the site, just don't. If that's an insurmountable challenge, then you have an addiction problem that may need to be addressed in other ways. :)

Guest JizzDumpWI
OK, I can totally understand the desire to close an account somewhere. While I appreciate RawTop's reasons for not allowing that feature, I would probably handle things differently. But hey, it's his forum. As others have pointed out, you can make your profile fairly generic (remove pictures, avatars, etc). What I don't understand is the need to make the profile inaccessible to oneself. If you don't want to go on the site, just don't. If that's an insurmountable challenge, then you have an addiction problem that may need to be addressed in other ways. :)

Some guys who've asked to be removed have a low self control. They strongly desire what is here; but feel conflicted. They can't stay away unless forced. So to you and I, it is simple, just don't log in... But that just isn't true for everyone...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Brissy_homo

Hello Admin,

If someone could please be kind enough to delete or permanently suspend my account I would appreciate it. I am not of legal age to be on this site.

Kind regards.

• Administrators
Hello Admin,

If someone could please be kind enough to delete or permanently suspend my account I would appreciate it. I am not of legal age to be on this site.

Kind regards.

According to the age you entered when you registered, you're roughly 31. That's old enough to be on the site.

This site is insecure and you are putting lives at risk.You cannot protect personal data.

SEARCH-https://breeding.zone/members/28050-nongaygiftseeker

I have tried committing suicide twice in ten years and have not worked since 2003 because of mental health issues.

I give notice of seven days to delete all my activity then legal proceedings will commence