Load counts for 2012

Guest Hook Scott

Guest Hook Scott

As the end of the year approuches most of us cum dump are scrambling to get as many loads as we can so our load counts for 2012 will be as high as possible. Right now I am at 68 loads (which is fucking lame I know! but I just started barebacking big time this year) still hope to get up to 200 by Jam. 1st. 2013 is gonna be my breakthrough year gonna get over 1000! How about everyone else?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I'm at 67 hookups. Fucked 45 guys I hadn't fucked before. Gave 59 loads. Doesn't look like I'll get up to the 67 loads given in 2008 - which was my best year so far (since I started keeping track in 2006 - I suspect 1997 was better, but don't have records), but I've done better than the other years. Hopefully next year I'll be able to break some personal records.

2012 was the year i rediscovered the joys of guys who shoot multiple loads, gangbangs, group sex and mass sex. including nights at flex where i took 12+ loads and folsom fair weekend (where i took 50 loads in 4 nights, not counting oral), i'd say that this year i've taken about 350 loads and given approximately 250.

not including folsom, where i'm hoping for a 100-load weekend, my goal for 2013 is to give and take an average of one load per day.