Steamworks-Berkeley

what's the best night(s) for Steamworks and what time(s)? Conversely, when is it generally dead?

I went there on a friday night and it seemed to get hopping around 10pm. I got fucked in the sling be several guys and bent over the fuck horse and gathered quite a crowd of tops that took turns on my holes.

Only thing I couldn't figure out was what to say to guys the hallways. what do you guys like to hear or see a bottom do that let's you know they want to fuck?

• 1 month later...
Guest bnaslut

I am visiting SF next month..I have been talking to a guy I met online about taking me there on a blackout night, hooded,on a collar and leash. I hope it happens.

Guest BtmByTheBay

I've never gone to SW aside from Thurs, Fri or Sat nights, so I can't say if the rest of the week is more or less active. Maybe on the Tues or Weds student discount nights, but who knows?

So far blackout thursday evenings, and friday nights around 10 onward, have been the best times for good times there. Still wondered about other places like Eros, or WaterGarden (though I hear that location's a bit less intense?)...

If you go to SW-Berkeley to do the hood/collar/leash thing, get one of the big special fetish rooms near the weight room, on the left side of the main corridor as you walk back towards the gloryhole section. The fetish room at the front near the lockers doesn't work very well, too isolated, altho its set-up is nice...the special rooms way way in the back beyond the dj booth don't work either, never could understand why, they should but they don't...this is just my opinion based on experience.

• 1 month later...

in process of talking jesseb21(https://breeding.zone/members/15691-Jesseb21) into going to Steamworks in Berkeley on March 10th to breed his sweet ass and welcome him to the brotherhood please encourage him to continue on his journey and quest to enlightenment as he takes all loads and refuses none will check in around 1pm if all goes well and his hole will be available to fill with your toxic seed if you so choose or just dump a load in and don't specify status feed the little piggy who wants the gift. let me know if you plan to attend or have any suggestions on helping Jesse convert

a guy i met on A4A wants to poinT me for the first time in a private room at steamworks. do you think there is a possibility they will catch this and kick us out. I've never done T or BB so I'm a little nervous and excited, but don't want to get caught by the people at steamworks.