NYC bars

nipplepigny1

when I am out drinking, I always hit the head to see if there is anyone willing to let me drink their piss. I don't want to get thrown out, so instead of asking to drink from the tap, I ask them to refill my beer mug.

Rarely successful, even at the Eagle, where I assume a lot of perverts go. Although once in a while, a guy will smile and refill my beer for me.

Anyone have any hints to be more successful?

I am not a bad looking guy. I wear a tshirt with a picture of a urinal on it and flag yellow, so it's pretty obvious what I am into. Any ideas how I can get more piss?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

The laws against public exposure in NYC have bar managements paranoid about being raided, so it's really difficult. I haven't been to the Eagle in several years, but I used to score some piss in the second floor men's room once in a while. I, too, wore a piss T-shirt, and timed my mens room visits for just after security had made a pass through, knowing I might have four or five minutes before they returned. Rawhide is a small place, and they watch the mens rooms very carefully to make certain two people aren't in there at the same time. If the bar is crowded enough, you might be able to get your glass refilled in a dark corner...or, as les_evil suggests, there's always GSA - 50-100 guys pissing everywhere. (But you can't bareback at the venue...it's always something...)

• 3 weeks later...
Miss the hell out of the glory days of NewYork leather bars.will really date myself but what the fuck was there ever a better place for serious PissPlay than the Mineshaft,and the "April Showers" parties on the roof.

Never was better and possibly never will be! Every other piss party or encounter in one way or another brings me back to those experiences!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I moved to SF from NYC about 17 years ago, when LURE was still around. I'm REALLY surprised to hear that NYC doesn't have many leather/rubber bars left. About 1-2 years ago SF Eagle closed down but it's now re-opened under new management. God when I 1st came out into leather in NYC, you had Spike & Eagle (within a block of each other). Anyone remember the Bar Altar down on W Broadway that was only opened for about 1 year? Then eventually LURE opened up while Eagle was still at it's old location. All kidding aside what's up back there? Even GMSMA (which when I left NYC I was the VP of it) is history!! Out here in SF we have SF Eagle, Powerhouse, Hole-In-The Wall, KOK, and Edge over in the Castro. Although I will say that all the people in all these bars aren't just strictly leather/rubber, but a mix of everyone, however leather/rubber is found mixed in with all of the bars clientele. Is Folsom Street East still drawing large crowds?

• Like 1

Unfortunately, Rawhide is closing this weekend. There's a rumor they might move to a new location in a few months, but nothing official.

New York used to be so much more fun! (Mineshaft, etc.)

the "April Showers" Piss parities on the roof of the Mineshaft were so fucking hot and sleazy

• Upvote 1

Yes, Folsom East is still drawing crowds, but mostly because it's packed into such a small area; I wish it had the room that Folsom does. I find it really claustrophobic.

As to "what's up back there"...A. The legacy of Rudy Giuliani, B. Gentrification of the meat packing district. You wouldn't recognize the place now, especially since the High Line opened.