2013...New Year, new load tallies

AlwaysOpen

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even close to Faggot hole or Total Asspig, but as of yesterday ( 30 Apr) I now have

55 loads in my ass

15 loads of piss drunk

25 fistings, and

34 loads down my throat.

as a 110% bottom, no loads given

(psst- Palm Springs and the 57 load bday on the 22nd May is just days away-- hope to really up the numbers)

• 5 weeks later...

OK men- June 01, and an update. I did Palm Springs for a week over Memorial Day weekend-had my allergies not gone ape shit crazy each night, I am sure my count would be much better, but..... here is what I have gathered since Jan 01 of this year::

Loads Anal- 79

Loads Oral- 51

Fistings- 32

Piss loads- 15

At this rate I guess I am getting an average of a load or at least sex encounter once a day, but nowhere near as often as my cum crazed ass wants. And as I found in Palm Springs at the gay resort I stayed at- I sucked 4 cock for every 1 load that was actually given- and for the fucks, both the day I was laying my hole open on my B Day and the Friday night- I got loads, but also had a coupl eof guys with Tri-Mix hard ons who fucked my ass for an hour to 90 minutes almost non stop, but never gave up a hot load for all the fucking- they essentially had a live flesh dildo they were fucking with. Maybe I am just an old fart, but I really prefer the genuine cock- one that after 10 exciting minutes of pounding rewards you with a nice big cum load, and moves out for others to move on in. Prob will put up a brief blog on my breeding week, but my best action was on my B day at CCBC resort- 7 men in a row in the sling- uninhibited, gang bang style fuck and go action

Received: 46

Given 6

Grrr I've loaded more guys this year already than I did in the previous three!

well 6 weeks on, managed to get this up to:

Received: 81

Given: 14

Amazing how many guys I've fucked this year! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Aww fuck me hard! June was definitely NOT busting nut all over ! I barely got a bump in any of my load counts !! So, for the 1st half of the year, I have ONLY been able to score the following : ( all received)

Anal 84

Oral 56

Fist 35

Piss 16

/

Hell, some of you guys get this many in a month ( OK- so you have all of NYC to score from- but still...) I def need to start getting more tops in my ass ! LOL

As of 06/30/2013

Loads in my ass: 780

Oral loads given:86 - stayed the same

Breedings Given: 55 - pumped more guys in June

Got Fisted: 100

Fisted: 30

IML 2013:

Bijou: 46 loads in my ass, got fisted 6 times

Steamworks: 41 loads in my ass, got fisted 6 times - once in the steamroom

MansCountry: 40 loads, got fisted 3 times

PRIDE NYC:

Friday - 28 loads East Side Club between 8 PM and 8 AM -

Saturday - 20 loads West Side Club between 10 PM and 8 AM, got fisted 5 times

Pride Sunday - Bred three guys, 8 loads and 4 fistings at a private sex party

Been trying something New - NJ Route 9 at Motel Six

Post an ad on Craiglist that I am taking ANY load, starting at 6PM at a Motel Six

June 7, June 14 and June 21 I took 15 loads each time - lots of guys that want to get off before going home to the wife or boyfriend - some get nude, some drop their pants, all cum goes in my ass.

TOTALASSPIG AND PROUD OF IT // Average three to five loads a day.

• 1 month later...

OK men- for those who have been logging your totals- time to put up !! So far , as of July 31st, I have had :

Anal raw loads 99

Oral loads 66

Fist ( taken) 41

Piss (taken) 18

I had to miss my weekly cum pilgrimage to Miami last night- to hell with worrying about STD's- 3 out of the 5 people on my work team all came down with a cold or flu this past week , and of course, none stayed home sick, so while I was hoping I would avoid it, woke up yesterday achy and stuffed up- as the day wen ton and the allergy/cold medicine got into my system all I wanted to do was sleep and stay in bed. And what really sucks is a FF bud is in town this week , I even took an extra day off from work so I could get very used by him-- guess thats off !

My 2013 load count as of August is 163 in hole i'm just about averaging my norm but feeling i'm running a bit behind -been too busy with life n work - NYC does not let you slow down and we just don't have the best places for loading hole

but hopefully will make up for lost loads in Decadence in New Orleans later this month. Will be hanging naked at Rawhide afternoons and Phoenix at night taking loads in the back area sections and hopefully will have a few guys dump a few loads

while i'm just bent over waiting for it.....can't wait - my 12th Decadence

As of 07/31/2013

Loads in my ass: 888

Oral loads given:86 - stayed the same

Breedings Given: 70 - pumped more guys in July

Got Fisted: 115

Fisted: 30

Been trying something New - NJ Route 9 at Motel Six

Post an ad on Craiglist that I am taking ANY load, starting at 6PM at a Motel Six

July 5, July 12 and July 19 and July 26 I took 12 loads each time - lots of guys that want to get off before going home to the wife or boyfriend - some get nude, some drop their pants, all cum goes in my ass.

TOTALASSPIG AND PROUD OF IT // Average three to five loads a day.