2013...New Year, new load tallies

AlwaysOpen

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK men - sure hope a few more of you have been counting and collecting- August was dismal for me- co workers were so considerate- 3 of them came down with the flu in a 3 day period--none of them stayed home. I was supposed to get my hole wrecked over 3 days, and of course day 1 I woke with the flu ! Laid me out for 10 days, and even afterwards my energy was low so my counts really went down for the month

As of 31 Aug, I am now at

loads in my ass 109

loads in my mouth 69 <hmmm, coincidence ??LOL>

fists taken 44

piss play 18 ( although in many cases I had multiple deliveries of piss, but since it was the same guy, only counted him as 1x)

Still frustrated by the guys who feed you their cock for 30 minutes and don't cum, then they wander off and feed it to some guy in 2 minutes and split. I never count them in the counts, since there was no cum delivered-- but some should get a half point- had a black guy at the latin bar fuck me raw for 30 min Wed night- but he must have taken something b4 playing and as the session went on, he kept going limp- I got frustrated and took a break- 5 min later he was passedout in the back patio area on a bench and stayed out cold for 2 hours, until the thunderstorm came thru

well 6 weeks on, managed to get this up to:

Received: 81

Given: 14

Amazing how many guys I've fucked this year! :)

Oops it's been 3 months, so here's an update from 06/06/13 to present;

Received: 152

Given: 29

June was pretty good, July was pretty dull but in August I went to Brighton Pride (5 rec, 2 given) and Manchester Pride too (i received about 8 and gave 4 over the bank holiday weekend), I also went to several house parties in August and had a little get together with some regulars last weekend which boosted the numbers.

I can't believe how many guys I've fucked so far this year, though most have been younger 18-25yr olds, as someone who was exclusively bottom for so long, it still feels a bit weird. I guess approaching 30 and the 'been there done that' feeling around being completely bottom for so long.....and the fact there just seems to be so many young, horny sluts around who can't wait for some poz cum up there backsides...

I haven't seen this earlier...

My current tally:

Loads received anal: 249

Loads rec oral: 197

Given anal: 22

Given oral: 61

I try and get fucked daily and add more on the weekend. If at home I have a couple of fuckbuddies who are happy to donate at will... Much harder when you travel though, but also fun exploring different gh etc

As of 08/31/2013

Loads in my ass: 950

Oral loads given:86 - stayed the same

Breedings Given: 70 - stayed the same

Got Fisted: 145

Fisted: 35

Been trying something New - NJ Route 9 at Motel Six

Post an ad on Craiglist that I am taking ANY load, starting at 6PM at a Motel Six

Aug 2, Aug 9 and Aug 23 and Aug 30 - lots of guys that want to get off before going home to the wife or boyfriend - some get nude, some drop their pants, all cum goes in my ass.

I was fucked five times and fisted eight times at The Woods Campground as well.

TOTALASSPIG AND PROUD OF IT // Average three to five loads a day.

• 4 weeks later...

As of 09/30/2013

Loads in my ass: 1055

Oral loads given:86 - stayed the same

Breedings Given: 75

Got Fisted: 170

Fisted: 40

Lots of loads this month thanks to Cumunion in Providence, Philadelphia and New York City.

Thanks also to men in Chicago that loaded up my ass and fisted it as well,

and of course to my local fans who continually pump cum into my ass.

To the Married guys that were fucking me at East Side, again I thank you.

I got back my blood work and also noticed green puss coming out of my rectum and the

answer is that I have scored Gonorrhea, Syphilis and Chlamydia in my ass :-)

TOTALASSPIG AND PROUD OF IT // Average three to five loads a day.

Guest faggot hole

As of this morning (Oct 3), after the gym: anal loads taken -- 261; oral loads taken -- 290 (and every one swallowed); anal loads given - 0; oral loads given -- 0. i'm never gonna catch up with totalasspig (but it's fun trying).

• 4 weeks later...

OK CumSlut- we need your numbers !! LOl And faggotHole- wow- I am really going to have to wear my knees out next week in Berlin to even try to get close to your numbers!

That said, as of Oct 31, I have :

138 loads up my ass

85 loads down my throat

62 fistings

and stuck at 19 piss loads down my throat (hmmm, seem frozen on that number- maybe some of the skins in Berlin for the weekend of 8-10 Nov can help me thaw those piss load numbers out LOL )

Shameless promotion time men:: hitting Berlin Wed 6 Nov thru early morning 12 Nov (Tues) and will be staying close to the bars Bull,New Action and Mutchmanns- so if you can help me up my load counts let me know here or over on BBRT- I will be carrying my laptop and will be very eager to enjoy German feedings-- maybe you would be interested in pimping my hole out at one of the bars dark rooms, or???