Bath House Clothing Question

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

What is the risk for a neg boy going to the bath house and frotting with a AIDS wasted looking poz top, letting that top smear his precummy hands over the neg boys stiff penis and masturbate their cocks together? What is the risk if that boy got sucked by a few poz tops, and also stuck his penis in a poz bottom who was already wet with unknown status loads?

What if this bottom's penis head was sore from having been burned with hot water that night, and his foreskin was sore and reddened from too much masturbation a few days before, and that bottom had a small sore on the side of his cock?

What if that bottom soon developed cock cheese for the first time in his life a few days later?

Um, like it says on the packet, "see your doctor if symptoms persist"

There are a myriad of diseases out there mate, have a care and try not to transmit them ALL to us other fuckers.......

• 2 months later...

When I go to the baths, I usually plan on spending at least 24 hours there. So, I pack a variety of 'equipment' including things to wear. The mood may change as the night wears on and the bars let out. The classic towel that the bathhouse hands out is a safe bet (I've been known to ask for two - a decent one to actually dry off with after a shower - and an old, tattered one to wear when cruising...). A jockstrap is also good, if you're nervous about the towel falling off. Leather and rubber are great if you're not the only one - although, I've brought some guys out of the leather closet (so to speak) by walking around in my harness or vest. Most of the bathhouses I've been to don't openly allow total nudity, except in your room or the wet areas or dark rooms. Sometimes, if you're in between fucks, it's nice to have an old pair of gym shorts to pull on to run down to the front desk or get a soft drink.

All that said, watch what others are wearing, and wear what feels comfortable to you. And have fun!

• 1 year later...