"Wow, I sure didn't think you were a bottom"

not_sure_bb

My bf is tall, broad-shouldered, good-looking, well hung but effeminate and I think most people think he is the bottom in the relationship. He is a versatile top but only likes to be topped by men of color who are taller than him. I arranged a gang bang for him at MAL last week and it was fascinating to see him act out his bottom side. I also fucked him too for the first time ever. Incredible hole. I also coached him on how to clean out and take dick. We now joke about who is going to get fucked when we go to bed at night. I also realize now that he has a big dick which to now I had underappreciated.

But I can relate to this thread because as a stocky black guy, I get loads of guys that want me to top them. My favorite scenario is having threesomes with my bf and a versatile guy. We both nail the versatile guy and then I get bred by both. Heaven. If I advertised on chat lines as a bb top, my doorbell would be ringing nonstop!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys mistake me for a top all the time. Lots of times when I go to a bathhouse the first thing I do is have a top fuck my ass in a public place, so everyone knows i'm a bottom. I try to find a verbal top who will tell everyone what a good bottom I am.

• 4 weeks later...
yea masculine looking and acting here, looking to fully explpore being a bottom yet i only attract bottoms -_-

Damn dude, with an ass like that, I would think you'd be attracting tops left and right. I'd love to fill you up.

Definatly agree that there are many more bottoms out there then tops. At 6'3" 250 with a large cock I often have trouble in theaters and saunas finding someone to fill my hungry hole. Have always much more loved the feeling of being fucked and filled. Cannot get enough of it!

OK - heres my take on this problem.I am 6 foot 8 inches tall ( 207 cm for the Euro guys reading this , I think). I have a college education, yet I have elected to work in a blue collar job that keeps me toned with honest muscles,not gym ones. I don't have the slightest fem tendencies, and I was offered a radio announcer job once by a woman who heard me making PA announcements, so I guess my voice would be considered "manly and deep". And whenever I am out cruising, everyone assumes I am the top of their dreams, at least for the night or next 5 minutes. When I explain to them that in 40 years of sexual play I have topped less than 20 times , and at least half were out of anger or revenge, they are convinced I am putting them on,or trying to blow them off. And the guys who ARE tops are generally shorter than me( OK, they ALL are !) and I think are intimidated by the height difference ( they should see how well I can spread my legs to accommodate them). I get laid, but damn it takes some negotiating at times.

that's the funny thing about stereotypes. I'm a bottom, but i've found a lot of femmy guys are excellent tops, but most tough marines are bottoms. It's something about giving up control, releasing that self control or public persona that makes masculine and even married guys like to bottom. i find it really hot when a femmy guy is fucking me or a masculine guy in what seems to be an ironic roes reversal.

yup, I agree. It must be a height or size thing but the cock size can go into the mix too.

5'7", 175/12.5 stone/80kg (185/13.5st/86kg when dressed for bike). Grower not shower.

Not exactly huge: account for the number of notes left on my my bike in London "Sir, must take my place at your feet" "Sir, anyway you like..." "Please Sir <phone number> Your boy" Every number I checked out was genuine...

5'7", 175/12.5 stone/80kg (185/13.5st/86kg when dressed for bike). Grower not shower.

Not exactly huge: account for the number of notes left on my my bike in London "Sir, must take my place at your feet" "Sir, anyway you like..." "Please Sir <phone number> Your boy" Every number I checked out was genuine...

Sexy Fucker.... "Take my hole" :)