Piss Enema Video

Guest searawcatcher

Guest searawcatcher

Have found a couple of hot vids where a guy pisses up another hot man's hole. Love the feeling myself. Anyone have any good links to hot videos with guys taking piss up their ass?

• 1 month later...
Guest pghdaddy

I have never done WS but I am looking forward to having my belly filled with urine while swallowing every drop from a cock. I often drink my own piss. I also want to have my ass filled with warm piss as I squeeze my ass upon a mans cock to keep it flowing inside of me. Any volunteers?

• 1 year later...

I love a piss enema, the bigger the load the the better. Recently I've started to enjoy being fisted first and then being pissed in. I just wish I could find more videos of piss enemas, most of the ones I've seen have been the top pissing on the bottoms hole after breeding him.

I went to the Wet 'N Hot party last year and again this year...3 days of hot piss and (a lot of) hot men, smack dab in the

middle of Palm Springs. Can't tell you what venue was used for the 'party' but it was wet and wild. For those of you who

have not enjoyed the feeling of a mans cock up your ass and then his letting loose with a load of hot and fresh urine, it's

to die for!!! Last year, a gentleman from the Toronto, Canada area came by the sling I was occupying, and he mentioned

that he had never pissed up some ones ass. Well of course I offered my ass, (in the interest of US & Canada politics..)...

and he had what amounted to an orgasm of all orgasms! And the oddest thing: We an into one another this year, and

tried to make up for a years absence from one another...and that was worth it too!!