bottoms, ever get upset that you didnt get laid enough in a week ?

not_sure_bb

Can't say that I ever had a "slow" week to complain about. i have gone months without sex because there are other things to life..... but I don't think I have ever "complained or been upset" that i didn't get laid enough.

Simply put: If you are trying to get laid and not getting any action --- you have the wrong approach... web site, match dating, bars, bath house.... whatever yo do.... if you are not happy about it, or you don't get enough.... then you are not letting other know your needs and desires.

If you need to get fucked more... list yourself on Craigslist or Adam or MH or BBRT or chat lines.

Make sure you have a current photo... guys want to know who they breed.

I used to complain and whine... until i decided to change my approach... i could get upset or lower my standards...

Guest pozbtm1967

kinda having a hard time with sympathy since the last time I was fucked was 3.5 years ago... just nothing but attitude and bullshit with "I'm so pretty" or "Let me stand and model"

I get upset if I don't get laid enough, I'm totally versatile so not real specific to bottom or top (although half and half would be perfect). Getting laid 15 times a week will keep me satisfied.

I know where SEEDMEINPDX and pozbtm1967 are coming from. Lot's of guys in Pacific NW seem to be into cruising without connecting, probably just as well because when they do hook up a majority just want to jack off or some other form of mild foreplay. I'm glad I get to travel a lot to places where guys are horny and actually fuck.

• 9 months later...

I like to get fucked three to four times a week. Some weeks it works. Some weeks it does not. What frustrates me are tops who cannot get or stay hard. I have sucked some for a few minutes and can tell it is going no where. They then say can you finish me orally. NO I want your dick in my ass filling me with cum.

• 3 weeks later...

I know what I want, BREEDmeRaw title helps to weed out the ORAL only or those into SAFE SEX.

Good luck to you and all you Greedy bottoms -- Get all the cock, Loads you can.

Personally for me, I have about 5 Main guys that BREED me depending on their schedule. I offer my ass as a warm place to milk out the LOADS and for horny TOP Men who need a place to Plant their seed. A couple of them are multi-cummers ... so I get a Nice OPEN Hole. One a spend the night for his morning hard-on, another one cums over to my place, and one I have not seen in a while but he tends to be more Force and hurts like hell... with the poppers. Another Top I met at a party and he is THICK and large and I enjoy his fucking and he always CUMS 3-5 times.

If I am not getting enough I hit the web sites and see who wants to BREED my ass.

Just read all the posts, quite a lot of bitching... couple thoughts for getting fucked regularly ...

1. cultivate some good fuk buds and treat them well.

2. Try bath houses and adult video booths. Im not young and not super hot but frequently can go in those places and get stuff going right away. Be nice to tops, treat em like gods, because for a bottom a good top is a god. Service the top best you can and do not think just of your own needs.

3. Cut back on all the online hook up crap and try real , not virtual cruising. I know lots of times online I'm really just looking not serious. I think others are like that too.

4. As a bottom , I feel like if I get a good top man and what he most wants is a good blow job then give it to him. Don't get all bitchy that he did not fuck you on your schedule. It does not have to be all anal all the time , mix it up.

It's so funny that when I was 18 or so I was getting no sex really I was trying way too hard and knew nothing about cruising or getting men. I got better at it and would usually get sex a few times a week. Once I started barebacking I was not only getting sex at least once a day but sometimes multiple loads from several men all in one day. Literally morning, afternoon and evening trying to get as much loads as possible. To say I was a sex addict was a complete fucking understatement. And for me it still wasn't enough. Only when my hole was so filled with cum that men diddn't have to use lube did I start to think it was close to enough. But that's also partially because in a previous relationship sex did happen every so often and then I went months without sex.

Now I usually get sex a few times a week. As for getting fucked that varies but at least once a week. Everyone has different circumstances such as work, family, friends, or hobbies that you can't have sex all the time. But I was probably pretty selfish at times when I went out trying to get as many loads and cock as I could in a day. I did learn near the end though about making fuck buds and friends and going to see them sometimes instead of just finding a random cock. That worked out better sometimes just knew the day we'd usually meet and I could go get another load prior to or after and at least I know I got some.

I'm happy that it just happens every so often now. Really as long as it's just once a week but a REALLY good fuck like at least a few hours then I'm pretty much set for the week. Although topping can be different. Sometimes I want it constantly and sometimes I don't want it at all. But that's still somewhat new territory.