Baseball player fucks Matt's ass

Dx21685

During our sophomore year at college, Matt and I were lucky enough to get a two-person suite dorm room which allowed a lot more privacy and ability to fuck like crazy with random college boys. During the beginning of the year, being on the seventh floor of the dorms and with it still being August, our dorm room was disgustingly hot. Matt had been speaking to a cute baseball player from one of the other three colleges in the ten mile radius of where we went.

I was having a shitty day and came back to the room to find out that Matt had invited Shawn over to hang out for a bit. They met through some sort of community Facebook group for the four schools. As far as I know to this day, no sexual things were discussed prior but I know he had called Matt cute and vice versa but nothing dirty, not even photo exchanges. I wasn't looking forward to the visit for whatever reason, but I feigned my interest in having a stranger over as best as I could. Shawn showed up and he was a sexy guy with muscular arms (a pitcher.....on the baseball team), piercing blue eyes, and a sexy smile. The two talked and I interjected a bit, as I'm the sports fan of the couple and Matt, well, isn't.

They were talking on the beds, which we had pushed together, and eventually it led to a tickle fight between the two of them. It went on for about 20-30 minutes and both of them were dripping with sweat. Knowing what would happen, I left the room to pee. Being two doors away from the floor restroom, I was back in, at most, about two minutes. I walked in to see Shawn shirtless on top of my already naked boyfriend as they were making out. I sat in my desk chair as Shawn looked up apologizing (as if he was unaware of how "wrong" it is to kiss and rip the clothing off someone's boyfriend lol). I told him not to worry and to just go ahead and do anything he wants.

That really turned Shawn on as he had apparently developed a big crush on Matt during the few weeks they chatted. Shawn eventually licked his way down Matt's sweaty body and engulfed his seven inch cock with his mouth. Matt was moaning and running his hands through Shawn's sweat soaked hair. After a few minutes of that, Shawn lifted up Matt's legs and started to eat Matt's sweet hole. I could see his tongue tracing Matt's hole, then darting inside, which would make Matt buck his hips and tighten his hole on his tongue. After eating Matt's ass, Shawn was back on top of him, licking Matt's lips and kissing him deeply. Shawn got off Matt to remove his pants and reveal a monstrous eight inch cock that was extremely thick. He grabbed Matt's head and told him to suck his dick. Of course, Matt was happy to oblige and swallow as much of that big cock as he could. He managed a good 3/4's of that monster down his twink throat as Shawn looked down at him, then at me, and said "Your boyfriend is a total slut, isn't he?" and he spat on Matt's face. Matt, who loves being completely used and abused, was turned on, as was I. Shawn then said, "I bet this slut hates using condoms" as he pulled Matt off his cock and spun him around lining his cock up with Matt's hole.

Shawn looked at me and I gave him a nod which gave him the permission he was seeking. He slid his huge cock, covered in only spit, into my boyfriend's bare ass. Matt, on all 4's reached back pulling Shawn all the way in. Once he was in balls deep, Shawn wasted no time in fucking the ass he had been secretly fantasizing about for a few weeks now. Shawn, drenched in sweat, dripping onto Matt was one of the hottest sights I had ever seen as his arms bulged as he pulled Matt by the hips, seemingly even deeper onto his cock. He began to bend down and make out with Matt (as best as they could) as he really pounded my little slut. Seeing their slick bodies slipping and sliding, covering the bed was really turning me on as I had my cock out and began to jerk off.

Shawn pulled out, tossed Matt onto his back and lifted his legs and slammed his raw cock back into him. The two of them were making out as Matt's legs were pretty much behind his head at this point but all he could do was moan between the making out. Shawn's sweaty abs were rubbing Matt's cock as he thrust and slid on top of him. Matt couldn't take it any more. He told Shawn he was going to cum if he kept pounding his ass. Shawn fucked him harder and Matt erupted, covering both of their abs in his huge load as Shawn milked his prostate. The sensation of Matt's ass got Shawn close and he asked where he should shoot his load, to which I immediately replied, "cum inside his ass."

Shawn looked over and watched me jerking and a few, somehow harder thrusts later pronounced "I'm about to fill your boyfriend's ass. I'm gonna cum!" and his sweaty body twitched as he filled Matt's ass with his hot jock cum. Shawn and Matt kissed a bit more before Shawn pulled out and I saw Matt's cummy hole begging for more. I shoved my hard cock into him and began to fuck Shawn's cum deeper into Matt's guts. This was my first time feeling what was basically a stranger's load on my cock inside of my boyfriend's hole. I couldn't last much longer and I shot my load into Matt's ass, mixing it with Shawn's. Matt was covered with and filled with cum. He never looked hotter. The two then took a shower to clean off, cool down, and get dirty. I happened to go "wash my hands" when I could hear the unmistakable sound of balls slapping ass and Matt muffling his moans as he took another load from Shawn, unseen by me. Needless to say, that wasn't the only time we'd hang out.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1