My first poz load!

Ok guys this is my first story I have ever posted. Hope you enjoy. This is completely 100% true!

So I have been chatting with a poz top on Adam4adam for a few weeks now. Hot fucking top daddy with 8inches of big poz meat! After us talking for so long I couldn't take it anymore. It was a Saturday evening and I was horny as hell. We was chatting talking about how horny we was, he told me he loved to eat ass and promised he wouldn't cum in my hole so I cleaned out, showered, shaved and was on my way in less than 30 mins of getting his address.

I get to his place and he is hot as hell. Tall shaved head with a cock ring around a huge set of balls with a 8inch daddy poz filled cock for me! He took me straight to the bedroom tore my clothes off threw me on the bed and started kissing me choking me with his tongue. I couldn't quit thinking about that cock so I finally got off his mouth and went straight for his cock and swallowed him whole. The next thing I knew his hands was on my head choking me on his cock. I finally got him wet with spit and some of the sweetest tasting precum I've ever tasted and he put my legs above my head and shoved his tongue up my ass! Damn I have never been ate that good. EVER! I was soon begging him for his huge daddy dick. He slid right in no lube just his spit and precum all the way to the balls. I was moaning and groaning like a bitch in heat. I was begging this hot man to fuck me harder while I worked my ass muscles on his cock! I was in pig heaven. The next thing I know I'm shooting the biggest load of cum I have ever shot out of my cum. His cock was hitting all the right places. While I was cumming he also started cumming not knowing he was breeding my hole neg hole while I was continuing to beg him to fuck me. Next thing I know he says ok put your clothes on my son is on his way over. I was so confused since he told me he was gonna pull out I had been breed full of his poz seed. He could tell I was panicked when he said that ass was just way to good to pull out so I put my clothes on and went home to my partner. Since then this poz daddy has bred my ass 8 times and I still want more!

• Like 1