big boys

chipygmalion80

i've had this insatiable fantasy of a big boy sperming up my ass :o and was curious about whether guys are opening up to body image. granted, i'm not fat and only gained 10lbs of holiday weight that will disaappear when i start racing this spring ... if we play the label wars correctly folks will call me a chaser and there's nothing new there but i cannot find these beefy / belly boys on the typical bareback sex sites :(

once an ex-jock had eaten himself into a firm round pop belly (that he had hid in his pics) and despite my immediate attraction he would NOT let me TOUCH his belly. ugh; insecurity is a total turn off. i still enjoyed feeling his gut press up against my back when he spermed up my hole. and i stumbled on a total cumdump whose pics were like 10years old and 200 pounds LIGHTER but I totally enjoyed watching his huge fat ass pound out my load doggie ;) and he was very appreciative of it.

i almost feel like the straight guys are more secure about body image than gays ... a gay guy will just fake his pics and stats ... so any bb chasers having success?

I don't. The Philly metro area is very body centric. I live an hour outside of Philly and the town I live in is or seems to be full of twinks and young guys. I'm lucky if I get lucky once a year locally. Had success a few times in Vegas when I had to go for work. Have to go to Kansas City, MO in a couple weeks hoping to get lucky there but so far it isn't looking good, lots of profile trafic on a4a but no messages, other then 1 slave who wants to service me. I am going to save him till my last night there and hope I get some loads in my ass the otehr days.

no not really i met a low amout, I love big boys man i wish i had a big boy top that i could meet up with on the reg but cant really find many where i live it sucks and the ones who are around ether dont bb or dont meet up...... i sometimes think its a race thing but that dont bothers me but whatever. you know the best thing is a big boy with a big dick seen some nice ones on xtube.

Guest JizzDumpWI
i've had this insatiable fantasy of a big boy sperming up my ass :o and was curious about whether guys are opening up to body image. granted, i'm not fat and only gained 10lbs of holiday weight that will disaappear when i start racing this spring ... if we play the label wars correctly folks will call me a chaser and there's nothing new there but i cannot find these beefy / belly boys on the typical bareback sex sites :(

once an ex-jock had eaten himself into a firm round pop belly (that he had hid in his pics) and despite my immediate attraction he would NOT let me TOUCH his belly. ugh; insecurity is a total turn off. i still enjoyed feeling his gut press up against my back when he spermed up my hole. and i stumbled on a total cumdump whose pics were like 10years old and 200 pounds LIGHTER but I totally enjoyed watching his huge fat ass pound out my load doggie ;) and he was very appreciative of it.

i almost feel like the straight guys are more secure about body image than gays ... a gay guy will just fake his pics and stats ... so any bb chasers having success?

My special buddy is a definite bear. He has his own goal and reason to drop a few; but in my eyes, he is a total stud, and handsome as fuck with an amazing smile he doesn't see! Spent some quality time with him this afternoon. I've always been attracted to bearish men.

I don't like fat men at all, but I have felt attracted to some overweight ones. I don't like them to fuck me, but I love pounding them hard. One thing I've liked about them is that they are cool with their bodies, they feel much more confident than perfect bodied ones, so fucking is focused in that, the act, not on body looks, so it's more intense.

In big cities you'll find every type of guy, so keep looking.

Being a bear myself I am attracted to masculine men with some meat on there bones as well as hair. I hate these guys who think shaving is going to make their dick look bigger it wont. Natural men are the best the way god made them and that includes uncut

I've always been attracted to men who are bigger than me. I'm 5'9", 150lbs, so being bigger than me is not necessarily a really big guy. I don't mind a bit of a gut on a handsome man if his shoulders are broad and he is manly. A bit of a spread happens to most men after say 30. I'm not going to limit my sexual options by saying I'm above sleeping with certain types of men or certain body types. But if a guy has to lift is gut to get to his dick, that would probably turn me off. If he can get to it though, I'd probably let him fuck me. lol. If it turned me off it would be not so much how it looks as that it shows a tendency of excess and a lack of activity. It's unhealthy and thus to me, uninteresting. It is more what it reveals about him than it is the body image. I've had some amazingly hot fucks with "fat" guys. And I will again.

Never have been attracted to skinny men. Still not. Unless they have a huge dick. But then, it's just about the dick. Rather have a football player than a gymnast.

Edited by TigerMilner

i totally agree Tiger. some of this has to do with activity. If you're lazy, ... well I'm not going to do all the "heavy" lifting. LOL. so although it seems like a 'what's on the outside thing', it also has to do with what's inside; motivations; excitement level, etc.