Tell Me A Story

Would love to see a hot new story. Matt is gone for work all week so I'm already crazy horny. Would love to get a hot story about him getting pozzed by a hot young jock or twink. it could be as raunchy and dirty as anyone wanted to get hehehe

Matt had gone on a weeklong business trip, he wasn’t lying about that. He just didn’t plan to give all the details until you had seen the pictures or heard the story, partly because he wasn’t sure on everything himself but also because he thought it’d be a nice present instead of bringing home a cheesy souvenir.

It all started in the bathroom at work. His supervisor, Kyle, came up beside him at the urinals. He was a young guy, but thought to be on the way to the top quite. He was pretty slim, with shoulder length brown hair that was slightly curled and a handsome face that hadn’t quite fully grown up despite him being a few years beyond being old enough to drink. And when he unzipped his pants, he released a monster shaft. Matt couldn’t look away, and this twink knew it, so in a few minutes, Matt was choking on a thick eleven inches, his nose buried in the boy’s scraggly pubes, and his eyes level with a biohazard tattoo on the guy’s left hip.

After that, Matt spent more time under his supervisor’s desk than at his own. Blowing Kyle certainly did pay off, as he got away with hardly working and when Kyle got a chance at a trip to go schmooze the higher ups in other branches of the company, he decided to bring Matt along as an assistant, and offered a chance for a more permanent secretarial job if Kyle got his promotion.

Of course, once he had packed up and shipped out, Matt couldn’t keep his lips off of Kyle’s dick. The airplane bathroom was hit up during the first flight and again after their layover, and again he slurped on the cock when they got in the rental car and went out to find their hotel.

Once in their room, everything changed though. The young supervisor took a sudden turn as he opened up his suitcase and pulled out some leather pieces. Looking over at Matt, he narrowed his eyes and then barked out one word, “Strip.”

Matt didn’t waste any time. His suitcase was tossed against the wall before his current clothes were draped over top of it. He stood there naked, not ashamed even if it was the first time the twink had actually seen him without clothes on. Kyle laced a collar around Matt’s neck, grabbed a chastity device and stuffed Matt’s dick in it, and then pulled a leather jock strap up his hips and snapped it on. As he grabbed the pouch of the underwear to ensure that everything was secure, he leaned in and whispered darkly, “You have one last clean load left. I thought you’d want to save it. Before you’re allowed to shoot again, you’re going to be knocked up and be mine forever.”

With that, he suddenly grabbed Matt and shoved him down to the single bed in the hotel room. His face went between Matt’s ass cheeks and his tongue drove right in against the hole. He gave it a nice spit shine before he tested it out with a finger, seeing if it was enough saliva to do the job. It was still tight, and his nail scratched against Matt’s inner muscles, making a small tear. Pulling back he smirked and decided it was perfect. He did want his cock to tear Matt up, after all.

Kyle couldn’t wait, and so the twink climbed right up on the bed before he tugged his massive shaft out of his fly and aligned his dick with the hole. The hard shaft pushed forward as it forced its way against Matt’s rosebud. Kyle climbed over top of the boy below and leaned up to nibble at an ear before he whispered, “There’s no turning back. I’m going to seed you and you’re going to be my cock slut.”

“Oh fuck! Please fuck me!” Matt cried out, the teasing too much for him to bear. His hips jerked a bit, rubbing the front of the jock against the sheets to no avail. His dick couldn’t get pleasure inside the plastic that bound it. “Make me your’s! I need it! So bad...”

Kyle snorted derisively before he pressed Matt further down against the bed. With a bit of effort, he began to slide more of his hard length into the hole, spreading it wide apart. He bucked further forward, tearing up the insides as he hilted himself, his dick throbbing as he heard Matt scream out in a mix of pain and pleasure.

The twink shoved your boyfriend against the sheets as he began to rapidly plow into his ass, growling out in lust, “Fuck yeah! Gonna load up this hole! You’re gonna be my toxic fuck slave!”

“Fuck! Please! Poz me up! I need to... Fuck! Blow my last clean load.. Pleaaaaase!” Matt was whimpering in need, and not just from his burning desire to get his ass pounded harder and harder. The chastity was driving him wild, sending him eagerly shoving his ass back against the brutal cock wrecking his guts.

“Here it comes, you dirty fuck! Mmmgnh... Fuck.. You are MINE!” Kyle hilted himself inside the ass, driving his dick as far as he could. The tip began to fire out wad after wad of his radioactive fuck slop, filling Matt to the brim with the poisonous seed. Kyle kept himself buried far inside, even after he finished cumming, only jerking his hips a bit to stir up the toxic load inside of Matt’s body.

Then there were a few clicks, and Matt turned around to see that Kyle had pulled out his cell phone and was taking a few pictures before he tossed the phone up to the top of the bed. Only now did Kyle begin to pull off his clothing, now that he had a moment of self control. “Send them to your boyfriend. Tell him who I am. And get your ass ready for round two.”

~~~

Throughout the night, several images and videos were texted to your phone. The first batch was a video of your boyfriend begging to be pozzed as he was fucked and filled as well as several shots of the aftermath, tagged with “My master wanted you to see me get his wonderful gift <3 tell you the full story when I get back.”

There were several more batches of pictures, each showing Matt getting fucked in different positions and plenty of cum (with hints of blood) oozing out of his hole. As the night went on, he had a ball gag strapped in his mouth and was handcuffed to the bed. The final shot was him pointing to the small of his back with the caption of, “Master says I’m getting my bio haz tat right here.”

~~~

Matt slowly rose in the morning, feeling like utter crap. He wasn’t sick or anything yet, but he hadn’t slept well. They had been up late fucking and after that he had trouble sleeping as he couldn’t deal with his arousal. Kyle even said he couldn’t find the key and it might be back in his office. The huge buttplug he had to wear after the sex didn’t help either.

Kyle didn’t let him sleep in, though. They had meetings to go to. Matt was shoved into a few more pieces of bondage gear before his suit was tugged on over top and Kyle took him out to meet some of the managers he was trying to sway. And of course, not a half an hour into the meeting, Matt was stripped of his suit and was strapped into a sling, for all these business men that seemed to each have a tattoo that matched Kyle’s.

It was going to be a busy week...

• Upvote 1

Excellent story about stud Kyle proving his superior masculinity by knocking-up his punk Matt. When I read these stories and then fuck my lover or masturbate I fantasize I'm the hero, my powerful loins driving my dick in the neg. hole, tearing him up inside with my manly vicious thrusts and then I climax, the really great feeling of my big powerful dick shooting my bullets of infected cum deep into his ripped rectum and keep thrusting to grind it into his torn roughed-up rectal walls to pass my infection into him like our hero Kyle did in Matt.

• 2 weeks later...

You guys come up with some hot stories. I can't wait til I can give you guys the real one about Matt getting converted. Til then, these are fucking hot. They get me going and they get us fucking when we're together ;-)

• 4 weeks later...

I was browsing through profiles on adam4adam and once again found myself staring at pictures of a really hot twink. I looked at all his profile pictures and thought what a hot little fuck

he was. I also imagined breeding his hot little hole with my POZ cum but his profile was clear: Neg only and safe.

My profile was explicit: Poz and bareback only. Not a lot of explicit pictures though: Just some full body shots and a couple of pictures of my crotch showing my fat 9 inch cock in tight

speedos.

I got an alert that someone was messaging me. It was Matt.

Matt: Hi. Your pics are hot. I see you were looking at my profile.

Me: Yeah, and I know you’ve looked at mine often. You’re pretty hot yourself.

Me: Your profile says safe only and Neg guys only. I’m Poz.

Matt: Yeah, I know. But your cock looks really big in the pictures. I’d love to see it in the flesh and see you naked.

Me: Like it says on my profile. I’m Poz and I like to fuck bare. And if you are going to see me naked then I want to fuck you.

Matt: We can always use a condom.

Me: I can never cum in those things. If you want me to use one you’ll have to bring it. I’ll fuck you then pull out and jerk off.

Matt: Do you have any naked pics of your cock?

Me: Nope. If you want to see it we’ll have to meet up.

Matt: That would be hot.

Me: Your profile says “Status: Don’t Know”. Do you ever bareback?

Matt. Almost never. No. well, maybe sometimes with guys that I know are Neg.

Matt: And also always with my boyfriend.

My dick was starting to drool precum at the thought of sliding my fat dick up his willing ass. Maybe I could convince him to go bare and I could load his ass with my toxic jizz.

Me: So does your boyfriend know you are screwing around behind his back?

Matt: Yeah. It’s a real turn-on for him. He always wants to know all the details.

Me: So you’ll let a POZ guy fuck you with a condom? And your boyfriend is OK with this?

Matt: Yeah. He is. I’ll do it. Bare is better but that bulge in your speedo looks so hot that I’ll take it in a condom.

Me: You said almost never, but you said bare is better.

Matt: Yeah. I guess I was not totally honest about the safe only. But he has to be neg.

Matt: I really like it bare, but not with someone POZ.

By now I was really hard and really looking forward to fucking him. We continued messaging to a fro for a while and then arranged for him to be at my place in a few minutes. He was on

time and I led him straight to the bedroom.

Matt took a handful of condoms out of his pocket and threw them on the bed. He wasted no time going down on his knees and massaging the bulge in my shorts with his mouth. I pulled down my

pants and he could see my swollen dick filling out my tight spandex briefs, the same as the ones in my profile picture. There was a very obvious slick pre-cum spot which he immediately

starting licking and sucking with gusto. Within moments he had my dick out of my briefs and he was giving me an expert blowjob. He only stopped for a moment to comment on how much he

liked the taste of my precum.

By now he was also rock-hard and wanted to be fucked. We both stripped down and got onto the bed. Matt looked at my engorged dick. “I don’t know if I can take it. It’s really fat. It will

be easier if you lie on your back and I sit down on it.” Since this is one of my favorite positions I was not about to complain. He rolled the condom on me and slathered it with ample

amounts of lube before slowly lowering himself onto me. “Fuck, you’re big. The biggest dick I’ve ever taken. He started riding me like a pro, grunting with pleasure. He certainly knew how

to work his ass on my dick.

But as usual, the tight condom was killing most of the pleasure. Matt spoke. “You’re really big. We need some more lube He raised his ass off my cock and grabbed the lube. To my surprise

he slipped off the condom and lubed me up generously before sliding down on my now bare cock. I looked him straight in the eye and asked him. “You sure you want this?” He just grinned

and said, “Now it will slide in easier. You can pull out before you cum. I want to feel all of your beautiful bare dick in my hole.” Now he was really riding me with enthusiasm and I was

starting to get close, but I had another idea. “I want to fuck you doggy style.” He rose up off me and went down on his hands and knees at the edge of the bed. The condoms were lying on

the bed but he made no attempt to put another one on me. I took it as a promising sign.

I slid in again balls deep and started fucking hard. Matt was uttering grunts of pleasure each time I bottomed deep in his hole. He was jerking himself furiously and obviously getting

close. That took me to the edge and I spoke. “I’m fucking getting close. I’m going to cum. Want me to pull out?” He said nothing but groaned even louder. I spoke again. “I’m going to

shoot my toxic jizz up your cunt unless you tell me to pull out.” His response was not what I expected. “Your fucking dick feels so good. Fuck yeah. Fill me with your seed. Load up my ass

with your POZ cum”. That was all the encouragement that I needed and I started to squirt deep in his gut. “Ugh yeah. My toxic babies filling your hole.” As he felt my load fill him up he

started cumming at the same time, shooting his load all over the bed.

As we started coming down from the rush of the orgasm I looked him in the eye and asked him. “Your profile said safe and neg only, why did you let me bareback you and cum in your ass?”

His answer was short. “Because your dick felt so good I could not imagine it any other way. And then I thought of his boyfriend…..

• Upvote 1

Round Two with Matt

The way Matt left in a hurry after I had loaded his ass made me think I would never see him again, but I was wrong. Late the next afternoon I was browsing the profiles on A4A and Matt had changed his profile. 'Safe only' was now 'anything goes' and 'neg only' had disappeared. This was getting interesting. A few moments after I started browsing I got a message from Matt:

Matt: Yesterday was really hot. I’d love to get fucked by you again.

Me: Yeah. I really enjoyed seeding your tight ass. Maybe sometime soon.

Matt: How about later today? Perhaps right after work?

Me: What about your boyfriend?

Matt: Oh, it’s OK. He won’t be home until late tonight.

Me: So you’re looking for a repeat you little slut? You want to use condoms this time or do you want my load up your ass again?

Matt: What do you think?

Me: Based on how quickly you pulled off the condom after you felt my dick in your hole, I’d say you want my cum.

Matt: Yeah. Of course. I love cum in my ass. My boyfriend loves to fuck me with cum in my hole.

Me: He does? His cum or that of someone else?

Matt: He loves it when he pushes in and finds a cum load he was not expecting.

Me: Really? I thought you almost never barebacked? Now it sounds like you are a regular cum slut.

Matt: I take loads whenever I can. Basically a cum loving bottom but I occasionally top if the guy is right.

Me: So basically your boyfriend fucks you most of the time.

Matt: Yeah, him and anyone else.

I paused a moment before replying, thinking that this could get really interesting.

Me: Does he have a profile?

Matt: Yeah he does. But you’ll have to find it if you want to see it. But I can tell you it says 'Anything Goes' and 'Vers/Btm'. His name is Rob.

Me: So who fucks him if you are more of a bottom?

Matt: Me sometimes and other guys.

Me: Time is a-wasting on small talk. Do you want me to fuck you or what?

Matt: Fuck me of course!

Matt messaged me his phone number and address and I promised to be there in 15 minutes. It took less than five minutes before I was knocking on the door. Matt opened the door wearing only a pair of tight briefs. He looked very hot and very fuckable standing there looking all needy and inviting. He really wanted another fuck badly. So much so that he wasted no time, saying “I don’t want my Rob to catch us fucking, so let’s not waste time. Afterwards maybe we can share a beer or something.”

Since my dick was already swelling in my jeans at the thought of fucking him again I took him up on his offer. I grabbed him and started kissing him deep and sloppily while he undid my pants by feel. As soon as my fly was open my semi-erect cock poked out as I was not wearing any underwear. Matt dropped to his knees and started deep throating my drooling cock. This was going to be good. A total slut starved for a hard fuck. As soon as I was fully hard, which did not take long at all, I pulled him up, spun him around, pulled down his briefs and positioned my fat dick between his ass cheeks.

Since he had got my cock good and slick with his spit I assumed that I could just slide it in and I did. Matt uttered a grunt of pleasure and started talking dirty, saying “Fuck me with your fat POZ fuck stick. Load me up.”

I started fucking harder and faster, responding to his order by saying “You dirty little cum slut. No pretense about condoms this time. You changed your A4A profile. You plan on taking POZ loads in future?”

I heard the front door rattle but I don’t think Matt did so I picked up the pace and distracted him by saying “Slut, beg for my toxic load!” I fucked harder, slamming my crotch against his ass cheeks.

“Fuck, yeah! Breed me with your POZ cum. Please, fuckin breed me!”

The front door opened slowly and Rob entered. Matt was facing the other way and was so consumed by the pleasure of the fuck that he was unaware of Rob’s entry. Matt groaned in ecstasy. “Oh, yeah, fuck yeah!”

Rob took in the scene, and I assumed he would be cool with it, but somewhat to my surprise he responded by calling-out in a horrified voice “No, no, stop! Pull-out! Don’t cum in Matt!”

I thought for a second, and looked at him with amusement. His cock and his brain were clearly at odds, as there was a huge tent in his baggy shorts. Again he attempted to intervene with a weak “Don’t cum inside.” Naturally I ignored him.

I spun Matt around so that he was facing Rob and commanded Matt, saying “Beg for my cum, slut boy. Show your boyfriend how much you need my POZ load in your hole.”

Matt responded with enthusiasm. He was obviously enjoying being used in front of Rob, and his words were music to my ears “Fucking breed me deep. Fill my hungry hole with your hot POZ cum load.”

I smirked at Rob as he stood there helplessly while I started to flood his boyfriend’s guts with my toxic jizz. Matt continued saying “Fuck yeah. I can feel you shoot! Flood my guts with your load!”

I withdrew from Matt’s ass and turned around to face Rob. He claimed to be upset at me fucking Matt but his rock-hard cock was drooling copious amounts of pre-cum into his shorts making a large wet patch. “His ass is all juicy and lubed up with cum ready for a fuck. I know you want to fuck him. Just fuck him while I watch. Or do you want me to fuck you as well?”

Part three yet to cum

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1

Round three: Matt and Rob

Rob looked at me in shock. “No, I don’t want you to fuck me, you're poz. But I’ll fuck Matt.” He just stood there leaking pre-cum into the front of his shorts. Rob obviously was really turned on by the idea that I had just dumped a poz load in Matt, and that Rob's cock would be sliding in on that layer of poz cum.

I grabbed Rob and shoved him towards Matt, who was still on his hands and knees. “Pull down your pants and fuck him,” I ordered. Rob pulled of his shorts revealing his rock hard dick. I taunted Rob by saying “See, you slut? You got turned on by me fucking your boyfriend and seeding his hole with my poz cum. Now fuck him. Fuck him hard.” Rob moved in behind Matt and placed the head of his cock against Matt’s cum dripping hole. “Go-on. Fuck him. Your dick should slide in easily as he is well lubed with my jizz.”

Rob was a little reluctant at first in spite of how turned on he was. Matt wasted no time in encouraging him, urging him on by saying “Fuck me Rob. I need you to fuck me and leave another load. Pleeease!”

Rob slowly entered Matt’s ass and as soon as his cock felt the cum slickness of Matt’s hole he slid all the way in. Rob grunted with pleasure, remarking “Yeah , I love fucking a cummy hole.” I stood close to the two fucking guys and was starting to get hard again. I loved the fact that Rob was fucking his boyfriend who had just willingly taking my load. I felt no need to encourage them but I did anyway, saying “Yeah, Rob, fuck your cheating boyfriend’s cummy ass. Fuck him hard and add your cum to my toxic load.”

Rob was fucking Matt with gusto. The fact that his cock was sliding in and out of an ass lubed with toxic cum did not slow him down or dampen his enthusiasm one bit. The thought of him fucking the cum-loaded ass I had just fucked, coupled with the sight of his tight ass moving got me rock hard again and drooling pre-cum, and to be honest, my dick was still slick with Matt’s ass juices and my cum. Watching their enthusiastic fucking made me want to fuck again. Rob’s thrusting ass looked really inviting as he stood in front of me. I moved closer and as Rob pulled out of Matt on the outstroke his hole came in contact with my cockhead.

He thrust forward and my dick followed his hole. “I said don’t fuck me!”

I cut him off, saying “You don’t get to choose. Now take my poz cock up your ass.” I felt his anus clench to keep me out and then relax. I slid the head of my dick into his hole. “Feels good, huh? You like the head of my dick in your hole while you fuck your boyfriend?” Rob just grunted and I continued, asking “Want more of my poz dick in your hole?” Rob did not say anything but relaxed some more and now my cock slid all the way in. Rob was now doing the work, fucking himself on my dick while he fucked Matt. I could see he was really enjoying it.

We fucked like that for a minute or two but it was too much for both of us. He was getting close and I was not far behind him. His breathing was getting heavy as he approached climax. I asked “Where do you want my cum, Rob?”

Without hesitation Rob responded “Pull-out. Pull-out. Don’t cum inside my ass.”

Of course pulling-out was not going to happen if I had anything to do with it. Besides when I slid my cock into his willing ass it was covered with my poz cum, so what’s the difference? He was so close that he started cumming deep into Matt’s ass. As he thrust forward and his own ass muscles contracted I lost it and thrusting deep into him I started shooting my load as well, and I grunted out my approval, saying “Fuck yeah. Seeding Matt’s ass with another load while you are getting my poz cum up your ass. Fucking breeding you both today.”

Rob was breathless from the intensity of the fuck so he took a moment to catch his breath, but when he had reclaimed his wits he snarled “I said 'Don’t cum in my ass', you bastard. You fucking shot poz cum in my ass.”

Of course I noticed he made no move to force me to withdraw, or, for that matter, to withdraw from Matt, so I just laughed, “I did not cum IN your ass, I came UP your ass. I loaded up Matt twice already. Besides, Matt tells me you both love barebacking and don’t use condoms anymore when you fuck around. Any fuck in the last year or two could have pozzed either of you. Just relax and fuck freely. ”

With that I slid my dick out of Rob's ass, as his cock slid out of Matt. I looked at them both and smiled. Matt was broadly grinning, while Rob stared-off blankly.

So I decided to see if I could take the scene one additional step, asking “Matt hasn’t cum yet, so what are we going to do about that?”

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Unbeknown to Matt, I'd been chatting with Rob on A4A for the past week. More than anything, Rob wanted to get Matt knocked-up. Once I was sure that Rob was on the level, I formulated my plan. I pulled up Matt's A4A profile and could see Rob's description of the twink was right on the money. Since Matt happened to be on-line, I sent a message saying how HOT he was and that he has an ass that was made to be fucked. Now, my A4A profile lists my status as unknown and anything goes, so understandably Matt's reply was a bit apprehensive, "I only bareback with my boyfriend, so I might ask you to use a condom."

He could ask all he wanted, but I had no intention of covering my POZ cock with anything but Matt's ass muscles. "I'm having a little informal get together at 7PM on Friday night. Would you care to drop by?" I asked.

"Sounds like it could be fun, count me in." Matt replied. We exchanged phone numbers and Matt promised to be there. With that taken care of, I set out to invite every one of my POZ buds, and decided some surprises for Matt would be in order. One of my nastiest buddies works at the local free HIV clinic as a counselor and he's always good for a choice selection of newly infected men, so when I called to invite him, I also asked him to bring some of his clients.

My doorbell rang promptly at 7:00 PM on Friday night and Matt looked even more delicious than his pics. Being naked, I quickly ushered him into my apartment. As soon as I closed the door, Matt was on his knees, taking my cock into his mouth. Nothing gets my juices flowing like a cock-hungry twink, but I wasn't about to blow my POZ load down his throat. Withdrawing my cock from his mouth, I pulled him to a standing position. "Get out of those clothes and let me gat a look at your sweet hole!" I told him. Looking around while he stripped, he noticed the sling in the middle of the living room and I could see his eyes widen. "Ever been on one?" I asked.

"No," he replied, "but there's a first time for everything!" Since he was so eager to try it out, I helped him to get into the sling and put his hands ad feet in the loops. The restraints weren't necessary yet, but they would be used when my other guests would arrive in some 30 minutes. Matt's hairless pink hole seemed to be winking at me.

"Tell me, Matt, does your ass taste as sweet as it looks?" I asked.

"I've been told it is, but I think you need to taste it and see for yourself," Matt responded.

Letting him believe he was still in control, I did as he said and shoved my tongue up his neg hole. It really did taste sweet and also amazingly responsive. No ordinary rim job would suffice for this event, so I gradually went from gently chewing to biting his hole. Matt cried out from the pain, but since I'd already tasted blood, I'd done what needed to be done.

I positioned my cock at his hole and rubbed it up and down his crack. "Mmmmmm, that feels so good," Matt moaned.

"Your hole is so fuckable, Matt! The way it's twitching, I think you want me to fuck you, don't you?"

"Fuck, yeah, I want your cock! Do you have condoms?"

"No condoms. You let your boyfriend fuck you bareback. Doesn't that feel so much better?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess so. Just promise not to cum in me."

"I'll try, but with an ass like yours, it won't be easy." I grabbed a bottle of poppers from the table beside the sling and handing them to Matt I told him, "Take a big hit and it'll be easier on you when I get my dick in you!" As Matt hit the poppers, I rammed the entire length of my cock up his twink hole in one thrust. "Fuck, your ass is sucking my dick into you! You like the way my big raw cock feels in you?"

"God, yes, you're right about bareback feeling so much better. Still, your profile said status unknown, so please don't cum in me."

Then I gave him the truth: "My status is only unknown to those who believe what my profile says. Actually, I'm POZ and not on meds. Your hole was bleeding before I put my cock in there and it's already absorbing my precum. Face it, Matt, this is your last day as a neg. Deny it all you want, but you crave to get knocked up. Every stroke of my POZ dick is exciting, isn't it?"

"No! No! Oh, fuck, you're right! Breed me! POZ my neg hole!"

"Twinks like you are all the same, your brain wants safe sex, but your hole wants all the toxic seed I can give it and the night is young. What do you want, you fucking slut?" I asked, long-dicking him in a frenzy.

"I want you to POZ me! Fuck, I need you to POZ me! Shoot your dirty seed in me, like this little slut deserves."

To prove his point, he clenched his ass muscles around my cock and my balls tightened as I flooded his guts with my venom.

To be continued.....if you want

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1

Continuation

As I pulled my cock out of Matt's hole, it was coated with a mixture of cum, ass juices and blood, so I'd given the twink a proper breeding. Walking around the sling, I shoved my cock in Matt's mouth and he cleaned it off like a good little poz whore. I looked at the clock on the wall and the time was now 7:27 PM, which meant the other invited guests would be arriving soon.

"Now that you've had your first POZ cock, do you want more?" I asked.

"Fuck, yeah. Right now, there's nothing I want more!" Matt responded.

"More is exactly what you're gonna get, slut. But it's time to switch things up. For the rest of the night, you'll be blindfolded and restrained, so you won't know who's fucking you and you'll be powerless to resist. There are instructions I expect you to follow to the letter. Each time a man breeds you, you WILL beg him to POZ you, and each time a man pulls out, you WILL ask to lick his cock clean. You are here to be used and converted by a variety of men, superior POZ men and you WILL address all of us as SIR. Someone will be at your side if you want poppers. Do you understand these instructions, boy?"

"Yes, SIR!"

With that clear between us, I blindfolded Matt and put the restraints on his arms and legs. I also posted a note on the door which read "Just CUM in."

Two minutes later, my first guest arrived and he was the perfect guy to start the party. A "waste" thin Latino with a PA on his thick cock. "No need for lube, I gave him his first load of POZ seed just a few minutes ago," I told him, adding "Just strip and ram it in. The slut seems to like it rough!" Alberto was already hard when he got his pants off. He grabbed Matt's legs, lined his cock up with Matt's hole and was balls deep in a single thrust.

"Ooohhhh, Sir, that's so good. Fuck me! POZ my hole with your fat dick, Sir!"

"Yeah, puto, you need this cock like you need air to breathe! POZ cock is the fix you need like a junkie!"

"Yes, Sir! I'm addicted to POZ cock and the seed that will knock me up! Please, Sir, give me your POZ babies, deep in my neg hole!"

Sweat was dripping from Alberto's forehead and with a grunt, he said, "Take my POZ seed, slut! Take it all!"

Alberto's cock was still hard as he pulled out and Matt asked, "Please let me lick your cock clean, Sir."

"Do it, pig! Taste my dirty seed and the blood from your ass!"

"Thank you for fucking me, Sir."

Most of my other guests had arrived while Alberto was breeding Matt and were naked, hard and waiting their turns. Next up was Dennis, a true bear of a man with a 9" uncut cock. He stuck his tongue up Matt's hole to taste the loads in there. "Mmmm, Sir, that feels good, but your cock will feel even better! Please, Sir, fuck my hole! I need to be bred and POZZED, Sir!"

In spite of his girth, Dennis was quite graceful and without using his hands, he slid right into Matt's ass. "Your cummy hole is so fuckin hot, boy!"

"Thank you, Sir! Fuck my cummy hole with your POZ cock! Give me your dirty cum, Sir! I need to be filled with toxic seed, Sir!"

"Here it cums, slut! Uggghh, take my poison!" A minute later, Dennis pulled out. "You gonna lick this nasty cock clean?" He asked. "Yes, Sir, it would be my pleasure. Thank you for breeding me, Sir!"

While Matt licked Dennis' cock clean, I motioned for Ted to take his turn. Ted is my buddy who works at the HIV clinic. He's got an average sized cock, but his cockhead is as large as a plum and he's got ladder piercings on his shaft. You could see Matt's hole stretch as Ted's massive cockhead enter him. "Oooohhh, Sir, give me that pozcock. You're gonna split my hole, Sir, but I need you to fuck me! Poppers, please, Sir!" I pinched one nostril as Matt took a deep hit, then did the same with the other nostril.

"Damn, this slut is workin my cock with his ass muscles! You like having my diseased cock in you, don't you?" Ted asked.

"I LOVE having your diseased cock in my ass, Sir! Breed me, Sir, shoot your POZ cum deep in my hole!"

"Take it, boy! I'm knocking up your nasty twink hole!" There was a squishy sound as Ted pulled out.

"Thank you for fucking me, Sir! Let me clean your cock, Sir!"

The next guy had arrived with Ted, but I'd never seen him before. His scraggly beard and unkempt, greasy hair made me wonder if he were homeless. As he approached the sling, the stench of him confirmed my suspicions. Without a word, he just rammed his cock into Matt's hole. "I've got my dirty cock in you, piglet!" He announced.

"Sir, you stink and I must admit that it's turning me on. Fuck that dirty cock into my hole and feel all the POZ cum in there, Sir! I am a piglet, Sir and I want it dirty. Add your dirty seed to my ass, Sir! Every toxic drop!"

Ted came over to me and whispered in my ear, "This is Jeremy, he's a street guy and he's been selling his ass for several years now. I just told him his diagnosis this morning, full blown AIDS."

"Take my dirty seed, you nasty fuckin slut! Aaaaagggghhhhh!" Upon pulling out, he said, "You're a good fuck, now clean this dirty cock!" Matt fully embraced his inner pig as he eagerly cleaned Jeremy's cock.

Next up was Lionel, a muscular black man with dreadlocks and a fat 11" cock. "I'm gonna open you up like you ain't never been opened, slut!"

"Poppers, Sir, please!" Matt begged as the massive cock squeezed in. I administered the poppers as I watched Lionel bottom out. "Fuck, Sir, your cock is huge. It's hitting places in my ass that have never been hit, Sir! Breed me with your gigantic POZ cock, Sir! I need to be converted by big cock and dirty cum!"

With a final thrust, Lionel reached climax. "Damn, slut, I'm POZZING your nasty hole with my demon seed!"

"Thank you, Sir! I'll clean your big cock, Sir!" Matt said.

"You'll be needing more poppers, boy!" I told Matt as the next guy approached his ass. This guy was Lincoln, Lionel's identical twin brother. "I think I'm gonna love fuckin this twink!" Lincoln said. Thankfully, with Lionel opening Matt's ass, Lincoln had an easy entry. One thing was different about the two brothers. While Lionel was comparatively gentle, Lincoln fucked like he was raping a hole, savage and brutal. I knew this from prior experience.

"Another huge cock, Sir. Fuck me hard, Sir, I love it rough! Knock up my squishy hole, Sir! Breed me like I'm the last slut you'll ever fuck!"

"Take my fuckin POZ cum, pig! Knockin you up like you need it!"

"Thank you for breeding me, Sir! Please let me clean your cock!" Matt pleaded.

There was a prior agreement between the last guy and myself. He would remain silent throughout the entire fuck and I was to do the talking for him. Rather than diving in, he bent down and felched some of the seed from Matt's dripping hole. Taking position, he slid right up Matt's ass. "You like this cock, don't you, whore?"

"Oh, yes, Sir! It feels so good in my hole, like it's home!" After watching Matt get bred over and over, this guy didn't last long and soon he signaled that he was ready. "Feel that cum filling your hole!" The guy pulled out and stuffed his cock in Matt's mouth. It was time to remove the blindfold.

Matt cried out in shock, "Rob, you fuck! You were in on this! Fuck, I love you!"

One by one the guys stepped forward and introduced themselves. "I'm Alberto and I have full blown AIDS!" Matt smiled upon seeing the BioHaz tat on Alberto's stomach.

"I'm Dennis and I've been POZ for 15 years!" the bear said.

"Ted here, 12 years POZ and med resistant."

"I'm Jeremy, the one you said stinks. I've been homeless and selling my ass for a couple of years, and was, just today, diagnosed with full blown AIDS."

"I'm Lionel and this here is my twin bro Lincoln. Our Uncle started fuckin us after he got out of the joint and he's been letting his ex con buds breed us for years. POZ ten years and never been on meds!"

Matt smiled and said, "This is something I've wanted for the longest time and I want to thank you all for making it happen!"

Edited by Hotload84