Question for other bottoms - douching..!

thematrix46

ok, does anyone know any recommendations for douche products, i bought one online before but it was useless. I've been using one of those plastic enema bottles you get in the pharmacy, but want something better. If you've bought any product online thats really good, let me know. Need to have my cunt cleaned out everyday, craving big cocks so much lately.

If you live alone, buy the so called "salad shooter" that hooks to your shower with the diverter valve. It is still the best. Any mail order site that sells leather or toys of any sort will have them, or google one called "dyna douche." The other option is to go down the womens isle at the local Walgreens or CVS, and pick up a feminine douche bag for less than $15.00 bucks in that pretty pepto pink color. One is even available as a red "hot water bottle." (I dont know if thats to give it two purposes, or to sort of camouflage its real purpose)! Just fill it up, attach/hang it from the shower, the rod, or a hook, and bend over and let gravity take over! Of course, if you travel, it is the best anyways...the people at the HYATT hate it when you detach those $$$ shower heads to hook up your dyna douche. Just remember to go to the hardware store to buy a few extra hooks or rings for that shower rod should you loose the cheap plastic one that it comes with. And if your straight friends and family ever come over, and you've left it out, they will just think your girlfriend left it hanging there by accident--or maybe its a live in?! ROFLMAO! I fooled a lot of people for a long time with THAT thing in full view, let me tell you! And don't over spend on it either. They burst/leak after a few months, esp if you REALLY REALLY use them alot!

I douche a lot (as I do like the odd hand up my ass) and I completely agree with my bottom brothers. Best are the shower attachment. Plus use dildos to open you up and get it all out. For when I am traveling I use the bulb as well but I find it not as efficient...