A question for bottoms on chastity

eurotopnyc

The use of a chastitycage is one of the best ways to learn to have handfree orgasms as bottom, prostate and full-body orgasms. It helps to shift your sexual focus point from your penis to your ass. It is also the way to stay horny and wanting to be available for your top. I wear Holy Trainer V5 (copy) most of the time and the few moments I am not wearing I really miss it... This sexual shift also induced that when I see a nice guy I do not get a hard-ons anymore but feels tinglings between my testicles and ass. The sunbonscious signal of my body that it wants to be bred. I also noticed that a chastitycage is much liked by so-called straight men (that are mostly maried and never get blown or are aloud to do anal with their wife..) I think they like it because some of them are afraid to be confronted with a (erected) penis, and that they would be more confronted with their gay activity...